剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表
Dragged to floor and spat on.
他用胳膊肘打我脸
He elbowed me in the face.
那是正当防卫
In self-defense.
- 当时生死攸关 - 胡说八道
- He was in fear of his life. - Bullshit!
他分明知道我们是警♥察♥
He knew we were the police.
我的理解是
My understanding
此次逮捕的目的
is that the purpose of the arrest
是为了查清我的当事人
was to ascertain how my client
是从何途径获取这支手♥机♥的
acquired possession of this mobile telephone.
而非为了逮捕
Not the arrest
谋杀嫌疑犯
of a murder suspect.
因此 如果你们没有拘捕令
So, if you didn't have an arrest warrant,
事实上 你们确实也没有
which you didn't,
同时 如果警方并未持有合理依据
and you didn't have reasonable suspicion
怀疑我的当事人是
that my client was the
谋杀案的行凶者 事实上 你们确实也没有
perpetrator of the murder - which you didn't - ,
为何
why,
恕我冒昧
may I ask,
你们要派遣
did you send
七位警员
7 police officers
来逮捕他
to arrest him
而且还在大街上
and then assault him
攻击他
in the street?
除非你们能设法
Unless you can come up
找出控告他的依据
with something inventive to charge him with,
我请求释放我的当事人
I'd like my client released.
即刻
P
立即
D
马上
Q
斯莱德 这是不是惊悚了点
Slade, isn't this a bit gruesome?
我们都是成年人了 布鲁 曾经沧海难为水
We are not babies, Pru. We've seen worse than this.
相信我 没事的
I promise you that.
好了
Right then.
大伙儿集中一下
You OK?
你怎么在这里
What are you doing here?
不然你觉得这是谁的主意
Whose idea do you think this way?
拿着这个 互相传阅
Take that, pass it around.
这张照片不怎么好看 我知道
It ain't the nicest photo, I know, but
她的名字叫安妮·格林 请仔细看清楚
her name is Annie Green. Take a good look, please.
如果你们当中有谁认得她
So if any of you recognize her,
请尽可能提供相关信息
any information you might have would be useful.
她是站街女吗
And she worked the streets?
没错 我们认为是这样
Yeah, we think so, yeah.
你是警♥察♥吗
You a cop?
便衣警♥察♥ 我不是说过了吗
Oi Clothier, I have told you, haven't I?
不 我是律师
No, I'm a lawyer.
为什么你要做警♥察♥的工作
Why you doin' cop work?
这跟他弟弟有关
Well, it's about his brother,
没错
you see.
我们只是想尽可能多地了解她
We're just trying to find out more about her.
所以要是你们有谁认得她
So if any of you recognize her...
听着 我们不会诉诸警方
Now listen, we're not gonna go to the police,
也不会泄露你们的姓名 或者任何类似举动
or give out your names, anything like that. This is strictly
这件事只有你知我知
between these walls.
好吗
No?
这值得一试
It was worth a shot.
斯莱德
Slade.
他们来了
They're here.
你去找吉玛 我去接她的父母
You get Gemma, I get the parents?
好
Sure.
别忘了 她已经有五年没见过父母了
Remember she hasn't seen her parents in 5 years.
我会在你左右
I'll be here
我会一直陪着你
I'll be with you the whole time.
你肯定会有与亲人重聚的时刻的
You'll get your moment.
你一定也能如愿以偿
Of course you will.
好吧 我最好还是先撤了
Right, I'll better be off.
但愿她以后一切都好
Hope she's gonna be OK.
- 再见 - 好 拜
- See you later. - Yeah, bye.
我觉得我们应该
Look we should
找时间再喝一杯
go for another drink sometime.
对啊 乐意之至
Yeah, I'd love that.
嗯 我也是
Yeah, me too.
我们三个一起
All 3 of us.
当然 当然 这样就太好了
Yeah, yeah, that would be great
再见
See you later.
她才不想我去呢
She doesn't want me there.
她不是妓♥女♥
She's not a prosi.
你认识她吗
Do you know her?
不 我不认识她
Nah, I don't know her.
但我见过她
But I've seen her.
她曾在瑞兰路的星巴克买♥♥咖啡
She gets her coffee from Starbucks on Raylan street.
我有时会在那里打杂工 她出手很大方
I used to graft there sometimes. She was a good giver.
这也说明不了什么问题
That doesn't mean she wasn't a
她小费给的高 就能说明她不是妓♥女♥吗 能吗
prostitute 'coz she's a good tipper, right? I mean does it?
不仅如此 她的着装还很得体 不可能是个妓♥女♥
No, she was a smart dresser. There's no way she was a whore.
好吧 但是警方发现她的时候 她的穿着并不得体
Right, she wasn't dressed smart when they found her.
她的名字不叫安妮·格林
And her name wasn't Annie Green.
- 你知道她的名字吗 - 她叫赛琳娜
- Do you know her name? - She's called Selena.
你怎么知道
How do you know all that?
星巴克会将客人的名字写在杯子上
They write it on the cup.
除此之外 我猜测
And my guess is,
她就住在
she lived
对面的公♥寓♥
in the apartments opposite.
因为她总是往那走
Because that's where she would always head back towards.
赛琳娜
Selena
还有
And
这可是情报
that's information.
肯定是值得你们打赏的
It's gotta be worth a donation.
当然
Sure.
给你 老弟
Here you go, mate.
非常感谢
Thank you.
这是我见过最漂亮机智的流浪儿了
That's the poshest homeless kid I've ever seen.
我们该出发 查查清楚
We should go and check that out.
马克·威尔斯律师事务所 有什么可以帮到您的吗
Mark Wells solicitors, how may I help?
- 嘿 拉里 - 你好啊 陌生人
- Hey, Larry. - Hello, stranger!
你有上万条信息了 什么时候回来
You have a million messages. When will you be in?
我需要一个女人的信息
I need some information
她的名字叫赛琳娜·卡拉韦
on a woman called Selena Callaway.
赛琳娜还是赛瑞娜
Selena or Serena?
- 赛琳娜 带L字的 - 赛琳娜 带L字的
- Selena with an "L" - Selena with an "L".
好的 我找到了一个赛琳娜·卡拉韦
OK, there's a Selena Callaway,
她在一个叫Porter&Starr的地方工作
who works at a place called Porter & Starr.
IT顾问
IT consultants.
还有个她老板的
And there's also a link
网页链接 是个叫奈哲·弗里曼的人
to her boss, a guy called Nigel Freeman.
要把地址传给你吗
Do you want me to email you the address?
传吧
Yeah, do it, yeah.
- 她在哪 - 好好照顾她
- Where is she? - Just look after her.
小布
Brit!
你已进入布莱妮的语♥音♥信箱 留下姓名
Hi, you've reached Britnay's voicemail. Leave your name
和电♥话♥ 我会尽快
and number and I'll get
回复 谢谢 再见
back to you as soon as I can. Thank you, bye!
小布 是我
Brit, it's me.
听着 你知道
Listen. You know my
我那套关于逃避问题的理论的
philosophy about running away from your problems.
是吗
Don't you?
问题就像运动员 小布
They're like athletes, Brit.
而且它们还有耐克的赞助
They've got sponsorship deals with Nike
最后那些问题总会赶到你面前的 所以...
And they'll catch you in the end. So...
不管那是什么 最好面对它
whatever it is, it'd be better facing it.
你想冷静一下 可以
剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表