剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表
Gemma.
我知道你受了惊吓...
I know you're scared...
但我有个朋友 叫丹尼 我们能信任他
but I've got a friend, Danny, and we can trust him.
要是我陪着你 你能不能和他聊聊
And if I come with you will you just talk to him
把你告诉我的这些告诉他
and tell what you've told me.
为了其他人的安危 好吗 必须把这个人抓起来
Because this man has to be caught, ok? For the sake of the others.
我会跟你一起
I'll be with you.
我会陪着你 吉玛
I'll be with you, Gemma.
信息量太大了 你应该直接来找我的
This is massive! You should have come to me straight away.
她不想那样
She didn't want that.
好吧 我要去找领导 我们会召集一个团队
Alright, I'm gonna go to my boss, we'll get a team assembled.
不行 我能把她交给你
No! Look I brought her to you
是因为我向她保证过 她能信得过你
because I promised her that she could trust you.
我要找人帮忙
I'm gonna get someone to help.
布鲁 这不是小事
Pru, this is serious.
那房♥子呢
What about the house?
你觉得他们找得到吗
Do you think they'll find it?
颠倒的雨伞状 这已经够明确的了
An upside-down umbrella seems quite specific.
他们会去搜查的 好吗 这样的案子
Look they'll do a search, okay? A case like this,
会优先处理的
it will be a priority.
我尽量密切关注进度
I'll do my best to keep a close look.
显然 有哪里弄错了
Obviously, there's been a mistake somewhere.
妈妈
Mommy!
宝贝
Hey baby!
一个打到迈阿密的电♥话♥会议
A conference call to Miami.
大概十到十五分钟
I'll be 10-15.
我们来一项一项解决 我有的是时间
Let's go through it one-by-one. I got all the time.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
进去就是了
Just go in there.
灭鼠杀虫
没用的
It's not gonna work.
你低估了"啮齿动物"这个词的力量
You underestimate the power of the word "Rodent".
早上好 早上好
Good morning, good morning.
你好吗
How are you?
我接到了Porter & Starr的一个叫奈哲·弗里曼的人的电♥话♥
I got a call from a Nigel Freeman from Porter & Starr.
听上去他有个老朋友来了
Sounds like he's got an old friend,
挪威黑鼠
the Norwegian black.
13楼
13th floor.
谢谢
Thank you.
弗里曼先生
Mr Freeman.
- 这是怎么回事 - 我们能谈一下吗
- What's this all about ? - Can we have a quick word ?
被谋杀
Murdered ?
你知道她可能会跟什么人
Are there any grievances you knew about,
有过不满和争执吗
any disagreements she might've had with someone?
她是个普通女子
She was a normal woman.
跟其他人一样普通
Well, as normal as everyone else.
她喜欢喝酒
She liked to drink.
但是会过度饮酒
Though she had a problem with the off-switch.
她很漂亮
She was good-looking.
吸引了许多男人
She attracted a lot of men.
- 她有男朋友吗 - 她四处风流
- Did she have a boyfriend ? - She played around.
但办公室一半人都这样
But half the office does.
她在一个网站上...
She was on that site the online...
- Timber - Tinder
- Timber. - Tinder.
Tinder 国外一款社交软件
我很熟悉这个
I'm familiar with it.
她总是在看一些男人的照片
She was always looking at some guy's photo.
决定去不去约会
Deciding whether she would or she wouldn't.
个人认为 这种行为很像原始人
Personally, I thought the whole thing was rather primitive.
抱歉 无意冒犯
Sorry, no offence.
没事的
None taken.
她在网上用的是她的真名赛琳娜·卡拉韦
Did she go on the site as herself as Selena Callaway
还是用网名
or did she have an alias ?
笔名或者其他的
You know a nom de plume or anything.
所以安妮·格林这个名字对你没有任何意义吗
So the name Annie Green doesn't mean anything to you ?
安妮·格林
Annie Green ?
怎么了
What is it ?
安妮·格林是我的前未婚妻
Annie Green is my ex-fiancée.
我的天 看那个
Oh my good, look at that!
奶油干酪面包圈 你的有细洋葱馅
Bagels with cream cheese. Yours has got that chive-shit in it.
五年了 艾丽
Five years, Ally.
被囚禁了这么久
Held against her will.
你没事吧
You're all right ?
我不知道
I don't know.
一个失踪二十年的孩子的DNA
The DNA from the kid who's been missing for 20 years
突然在案发现场出现了
suddenly turns up at a crime scene,
几天以后 吉玛
and then a few days later Gemma,
一个失踪五年的人突然再现
who's been missing for 5 years suddenly reappears.
什么 你是说这这两件事有联♥系♥吗
What, are you saying that the two are connected?
我是说我们不能
I'm saying we shouldn't
只坐在这吃奶油干酪面包圈
be sitting here eating cream cheese bagels.
有多少 你认为
How many, do you think ?
什么
What ?
女孩子
Girls.
吉玛说过还有更多
Gemma said there are more.
听说过那些美国的恐怖故事吧
You hear those horror stories from America,
或者是瑞士的
or Switzerland, those girls
那些女孩被囚禁很多年
who are just kept for years.
什么样的人会这么干
What kind of man does that?
希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥
Hillary Clinton..
凯拉·奈特莉
Keira Knightley.
J.K.罗林
JK Rowling.
这很简单
That's easy.
杀
Kill.
慢慢杀
Kill slowly.
娶了再杀 这样我可得到她的钱
Marry then kill. That way I get her money.
好好玩
Play properly.
听着 我是个已婚男
Look, I'm a married man
还有三个小孩 我不会侵犯他们任何一个
with 3 kids. I'm not gonna shag any of them.
丹尼 你确定我们该这么做吗
Danny, you're sure we should be doing this?
什么
What?
有些人说
Well some of the lads are saying,
我说了你不可以对我大发雷霆
and don't bite my head off,
他们说因为你父亲
they're saying that because your dad
领导了杰西失踪案的最初侦查
led the initial investigation into Jesse's disappearance
或许你想要证明什么
maybe you're out to prove something.
但是他们想错了 不是吧
Well they think wrong then, don't they?
停车
Stop the car.
- 是什么 - 看 在那 树线的后面
- What is it? - Look, over there behind the tree-line.
颠倒的雨伞形
Upside-down umbrella.
好吧 让我们分头行动 你去那边 我走这里
OK, let's split up. You go down there, I go down here.
记住 我们要找秋千
Remember, we're looking for a swing-set.
该死
Shit.
天哪
Jesus!
好玩吗
Having fun?
你是故意的吧 你真是吓破了我的胆
Did you do that on purpose? You scared a year off my life.
监控摄像头
Security cameras.
紧锁的通道门
A locked passage gate.
还有秋千
A swing-set.
让我们去前面 看看有没有人在
Well let's go around the front, see if anyone's in.
很抱歉打扰你
Sorry to disturb you.
我们是警♥察♥ 调查警司肯伍德和侦探警官凯茵
We're police. DS Kenwood, DC Cain.
你介意我们问你一些关于你邻居的问题吗
Do you mind if we ask you a few questions about your neighbor?
关于他吗
About him?
是 你知道他吗
Yeah, do you know him?
他是我的邻居 怎么了
He's my neighbor, why?
你知道他的名字吗
Do you know his name?
他做了什么
What's he done?
我们只是在跟进一条线索
Oh, we're just following up a lead.
他叫杰·纽曼 他是个音乐制♥作♥人 或者说曾经是
His name is Jay Newman. He's a music producer - or used to be.
他以前有首《幸运女孩》很火 认识贝琳达·绍特吗
He had a hit way back with Lucky Girl, Belinda Salt?
你们太年轻所以不记得
剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表