剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表
我会去找你妈妈谈
So I'll talk to your mom.
你是说抓她进来
You mean drag her in?
不 当然不是啊
No, come on.
就我们两个 你想自己去也行
Just me and you. Or just you if you like.
我们去找她
We'll just go to her,
跟她谈 把我们知道的告诉她
talk with her, tell her what we know.
问个清楚
Ask her.
丹尼 你该不会是觉得...
Danny, you don't think...
我爸知道了然后一冲动干了蠢事吧
my dad knew and he did something stupid?
我们先去找你妈妈谈谈
Let's just go, talk to your mom.
- 嘿 妈 - 嘿
- Hey, mom. - Hey.
我否认也没有用 不是吗
Well, there's no point in my denying it, is there?
如果科学说他不是艾伦的孩子 那就不是
If the science says he's not Alan's, then he's not Alan's.
你原先知道吗
Did you know?
人都说女人自己知道 可我不知道 至少不确定
They say a woman knows. I didn't. Not for definite.
- 妈 我是他的儿子吗 我是爸的儿子吗 - 当然是
- Mom, am I his, am I dad's? - Yes!
- 我到底是不是 我可以做检查的 - 当然是
- Am I? 'Coz I can take a test. - Oh yes!
天啊 那都是你出生之后好久的事了
God, this all happened long after you were born.
那个男的是谁
Who was he?
一个朋友
A friend.
说清楚 妈
More specifically, mom.
你可能记得他
You might remember him.
他以前经常载你
He used to drive you to school
和他的两个女儿去学校 直到...
with his two little girls, before they...
直到她们车祸死了
they died in a car crash.
他叫弗兰克·利普顿
His name was Frank Lipton.
他们家就在我家那条街上
They lived on my street.
弗兰克·利普顿
Frank Lipton.
- 你们在一起多久 - 没多久
- How long did it last? - No time.
那只是...
It was...
他女儿死了 一开始我只是同情他 不小心过了火...
After his girls died, it was compassion, that spilled...
- 弗兰克现在人在哪 - 我不知道
- Where is Frank now? - No idea.
他搬走了
He moved away.
杰西失踪后的事
After Jesse went missing?
不是 要晚得多
No, much later.
- 什么时候 - 杰西出事后一年
- When? - A year.
或者两年
Maybe two.
事情刚发生那几周他也在
But he was there in the weeks after.
- 帮忙找人 - 他为什么搬走
- He helped with the search. - Why did he leave?
换了工作 在别的地方
New job, new town.
- 你还有跟他联♥系♥吗 - 没了
- Did you stay in contact with him? - No.
我们早就结束了 他就是个搬走了的老朋友而已
We were long over, he was just an old friend who'd moved away.
我做了决定
I made a decision.
你♥爸♥爸就是杰西的爸爸 那就是我所希望的
Your dad was Jesse's dad, and that was the way I wanted it.
他应该知道真♥相♥ 爸
He deserves to know, dad.
为什么要让他知道
Why does he?
你要让他心碎吗
So you can break his heart?
怎样才算是一位父亲呢
What is a dad anyway, hm?
他才是
He's the man
每天都在我们身边的人
who is there every day.
艾伦就是那个爱你的人
The one that loves you. And that was Alan.
我们得找到弗兰克·利普顿
We need to find Frank Lipton.
英国公民数据记录
姓名 弗兰克·利普顿
记录 国家保险
我朋友就在那儿
That's my friend just there.
- 好的 - 谢谢
- That's alright. - Thanks.
你还好吗
How are you?
- 还好 - 那就好
- Yeah, OK. - Great.
我快饿死了
I'm starving.
我饿得能吃下一头马
I could eat a scabby dog.
是马还是牛来着
Is it a dog or was it a horse?
我不是很懂这个说法
I don't know the expression.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我爱你
I love you.
我一直爱着你
I've always loved you.
而且我知道我应该
And I know I should probably
闭口不提这件事 让一切顺其自然
just keep my mouth shut and let things be,
但是我做不到
but I can't do that.
我做不到是因为
I can't do that, because
我真的觉得我们是命中注定的
I really feel like we're meant to be.
因为我们又聚在了一起
You know, because we were brought together again.
杰西的所有这些事情
With all this Jesse stuff,
把我们带到了一起
it's brought us back together.
并且我从未忘记过你
And I've never forgotten you.
我知道我们那时只是孩子
And I know we were kids.
但
But,
感情是无法否认的 而且
A feeling is a feeling and
我现在不是孩子了 仍旧有那份感觉
I'm not a kid and I still have that feeling.
我知道这是个乱摊子 因为...
And I know it's a mess, because...
我已经结婚了 虽然我并不爱他
I'm married and I don't love him.
而且我已经有妮可了
And I've got Nico.
但这并不是说我们就没办法处理好残局
But that doesn't mean we can't sort the mess.
并为自己创造快乐
And make it so that we're happy.
我认为 我们还是可以很快乐的
We could be really happy, I think.
我很抱歉 我觉得鼻子发痒 这还是最严重的一次
I'm so sorry, I've got an itchy nose and it's the worst time.
那么...
So, so, so...
继续 现在你 只要...
go on, this is when you, just...
告诉我你也有同感
tell me you feel the same.
接着琴弦拨动 我们亲吻 然后落幕
And strings play and we kiss and credits roll.
这也还不坏 我是说这不是...
Well, it's not awful, I mean it's not...
这不是拒绝的意思
It's not a rejection.
马克 别接那个电♥话♥ 拜托了
Mark, please don't answer that, please.
这是... 我们俩的时刻
This is... we're having a moment.
布鲁 是丹尼打来的
Pru, it's Danny.
我觉得我们差不多就要有点头绪了
I think we're really close to something.
我真的... 我必须要接这个电♥话♥
I'm really... I've gotta take this.
丹尼 我现在有点事
Hey, Danny, I'm just in the middle of something,
我能待会再给你回电♥话♥吗
can I call you back in a bit?
不行 你得到警局来和我见一面 尽快
No, you need to meet me at the station. Quick as you can.
事情很重要
It's important.
好
Ok, ok
这么快就讲完了
That was quick.
我需要去见下丹尼
I need to go meet Danny.
我真的想谈谈这件事
I really wanna talk about this.
我想严肃正经地谈谈
I wanna talk about it properly.
但是呢
But?
你说的时候带了个"但是" 又有转折了
You said it with a "But", with caveats.
我还真是烦透了诸多转折
And I'm just so sick of caveats.
我要的是明确的答案
I need clarity.
我得感受到实实在在的东西
I've got to feel something real.
但是如果你必须去的话 那就去吧
But go, if you have to.
布鲁 对不起
Pru, I'm so sorry.
在杰西失踪的两年之后
2 years after Jesse goes missing,
弗兰克·利普顿也杳无音信了
Frank Lipton falls off the radar.
没有文字记录 没有国家保险 什么都没有
No text records, no national insurance, nada.
我的意思是 完全消失了
I mean, complete disappearing act.
所以我就想 他是出国了吧
So I'm like: Alright, so he left the country.
但是接着我发现了这个
But then I found this.
在他卖♥♥了他的房♥子的时候
When he sold his house
他给了他的律师一个转发地址
he gave his solicitor a forwarding address.
这是他妈妈留给他的一间小屋
It's a cottage his mother left him.
小屋 在哪里
A cottage? Where is it?
在茫茫荒野中
Middle of nowhere.
农业地区 一个叫做菲灵顿的小镇上
Farming country, it's a little town called Fellington.
离这六十英里
60 miles from here.
所以他搬去了一处偏僻的住♥宅♥
So he moves to a remote house
就为了把自己藏起来
just to make himself invisible.
他为什么要这么做
Why would he do that?
想不想去呼吸点乡村空气
Fancy some country air?
我不知道他在哪个部门
I don't know what department he's in...
对不起 等等
剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表