剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表
别小看"啮齿动物"这词的威力
Don't underestimate the power of the word "Rodent".
- 答应吧 - 合伙人
- Just say yes. - Partnership?
这里有个医生也不错
It'd be good to have a doctor in the house.
你希望我来这工作吗
Do you want me to work here?
- 你又是怎么找到我的 - 你认识我妈妈
- How did you find me again? - You know my mother.
我爸爸失踪了
My father's gone missing.
赛琳娜·卡拉韦
Selena Callaway.
- 他们手里有我的资料 - 他们在勒索别人
- They had some information on me. - They're blackmailing people.
这里头水很深
It's a huge operation.
- 我帮了他 - 你是受害者
- I helped him. - You're a victim.
我简直不敢相信你竟然又带她回那儿了
I can't believe you took her back to that place.
我只是想看能不能让她想起点什么
Well, I was trying to see if she remembered something if she went back there.
他想帮助别人
He wants to help people,
但有些人注定没法儿救
but some people just can't be helped.
跟过去的警♥察♥只找到一具尸体
Uniform followed up and found a body.
你知道他们被关在下面多久了吗
Do you have any idea how long they were down there?
斯莱德和我 杰西离开之后 我们看到过他
Slade and me, we saw Jesse, after he'd gone off.
这意味着杰西可能往南面跑了 而不是西边
That means Jesse could have gone South not West.
拦住他
Stop him!
他是别人的儿子 不是我的
He's someone's son but not mine.
这下好了 那我们抓的这个人是谁
Great. So, who we got in there?
我们在纽曼的受害现场发现了杰西的DNA
Jesse's DNA was found at the Newman's scene.
杰西·威尔斯
Jesse Wells.
第五人 第一季第四集
马克
Mark.
一切还好吗
Is everything all right?
嗨 不 不太好
Hello, no, probably not.
我能跟你说两句吗
Can I have a word?
我昨天见了布鲁
I saw Pru yesterday.
听着 她和斯莱德在杰西失踪的那天
Get this: she and Slade on that day that Jesse disappeared
他们在林子里鬼混
they were fooling around in the woods.
他们还说看到杰西往熊洞那边走了
and they say Jesse wandering off towards the bear pit.
这跟你♥爸♥和其他警♥察♥说的
It's the opposite direction toward your dad
是相反的方向
and the rest of the police said he went.
真的吗
Are you serious?
对 我也不想相信
Yeah. I thought of another word.
好吧 听着
OK, all right. Listen.
不 等我说完
No, hold on, come on.
今天早上我去了熊洞那边
I went that bear pit this morning
那边再过去就是公路
and beyond it there are roads
还有房♥子和很多人 没人去那边问过
and houses and a whole raft of people, who were never asked,
有没有人看到杰西
whether they saw Jesse that day.
因为马罗西落网的时候
Because when Marosi got picked up,
所有调查就停止了 你明白我的意思吗
everyone just stopped looking. Do you understand what I'm saying?
我明白
Yeah, I do.
听我说 听我说
Listen, listen!
我不是要你组一个复仇者联盟
I'm not asking you to assemble the Avengers.
我只是想让你查查之前有没有调查过
I'm just asking you to see, if Jesse
杰西往相反方向跑的情况
going in the opposite direction was ever investigated?
马克 我会的 好吗
Mark, I will. Okay?
我会的 但你别再插手了
I will. But you need to step away.
你看看你 你太自作主张了
Look at you! You're too involved.
我什么 我自作主张
I'm so what? I'm too involved?
他是我弟弟
It's my brother.
我刚把情况告诉你
And when I share things with
你父母就突然出现在医院里
you your parents were suddenly at the hospital.
有必要把他们牵扯进来吗 有吗
It was worth putting them through that, was it?
没有 根本没必要
No. Totally avoidable.
多此一举
Unnecessary.
我还得工作 好吧
I've got work to do, all right?
你也有你的工作
I'm sure you do too.
合伙合同
Partnership contract
如果你能在规划会议之前上任就好了
It'd great if you were on board by the planning meeting.
斯莱德
又有孩子犯癫痫病了 需要氯巴占 但药片只够吃到明天早上 能帮忙吗
你现在能签字的话
I mean, if you wanna sign now,
我可以当公♥证♥人
I could witness.
呃 抱歉 稍等
Erm, sorry, one sec.
不好意思 你刚刚说什么
Sorry, what?
合伙合同
Partnership contract
你现在签吗
if you want to sign.
我答应过我老公
I promised my husband
一切决定都会先经过他的首肯
I'd run everything past him.
没问题
Of course, sure.
我明白了 抱歉 我得...
Understood. Sorry I've got to...
你等着进去吗
You wait to go in?
我要收拾你
I'm gonna do you for that!
我要收拾你
I'm gonna do you!
- 没事吧 - 没事 能有什么事
- Are you ok? - Fine. Why wouldn't I be?
嗨 哥们
Hi, man.
外面发生了什么
What's going on out there?
你♥他♥妈♥就是一坨屎
You're a complete piece of shit.
怎么了
What?
你真的是没心没肺 对吧
Nothing really bothers you, does it?
我知道那天你和布鲁
I know that you and Pru
在树林里看见杰西了
saw Jesse in the woods.
我知道你那天去追他了
And I know that you chased him
跟所有人搜查的方向是相反的
in the opposite direction to the way that everyone was looking.
可你什么也不说
And you kept that to yourself!
还不只是那时候
And I'm not just talking about back then.
不只是我们十二岁那会儿 我说的是现在
I'm not talking about when we were 12. I'm talking about now.
现在 在我们猜测杰西还活着的时候
I'm talking about now when we think that Jesse is alive.
我们什么也不知道
We don't know anything.
所以我们知道的一切线索都很重要 至关重要
And what we do know, matters. It's everything.
你明明知道杰西是往另一个方向跑的
And you know that Jesse ran in the opposite direction.
你真的打算什么都不说吗
Are you seriously not gonna say anything?
还有 这跟你和布鲁那件事没关系 好吗
And look, this got nothing to do with the Pru-thing, alright?
那时候你们才十二岁 都是孩子 无所谓了
You were 12, you were kids, whatever?
重要的是现在
It's about the now...
你为什么到现在都还什么都不说
It's about why haven't you said anything now?
我是去追他了
I did chase him.
然后他不见了 我就没再追了
And then I stopped because he disappeared.
那时候也好 现在也好
I didn't know and I don't know
我都不知道他往哪里跑了
which way he went.
我一直什么也没说
And I haven't said anything
因为我没什么好说的
then or since because there is nothing to add.
我也希望我有线索 真的
And I wish it was otherwise, I do.
好啦
Okay, come on.
我知道这不好受
I know this is hurting .
我真的很抱歉
Oh God, I'm sorry.
那时候我不应该亲布鲁
I shouldn't have kissed Pru, back then.
她是你的女朋友 我还亲了她
She was your girlfriend, and I... I kissed her.
但是从那以后我再也没有背叛过你
But I've never been disloyal since.
再也没有
Ever.
听着 我很后悔
Listen. I hate that. I hate that.
斯莱德
Slade,
你骗了我整整20年
you've been lying to me for 20 years.
马克 别这样
Mark. Come on.
我们现在见谁
So, who are we seeing?
第一个女孩 萨沙·曼雷
The 1st girl is Sasha Manley.
二十二岁
She's 22.
喂 证实了吗
Yeah! And that's confirmed?
好 谢了
Okay. Thanks.
他们找出X的身份了
They've found Mr X?
硬盘上的最后一个名字那条线索断了
The last name on the hard drive is a dead end.
彻底断了 皮莱茨基先生十个月前去世了
Literaly. Mr Pilecki died 10 months ago.
我们彻查了此事 没有什么异常
We probed it through, but nothing untoward.
赛琳娜·卡拉韦的硬盘上到底有什么
What did Selena Callaway have
凶手要因此把她杀了
on her hard drive that was worth killing her for?
来吧
Come on.
他们跟我说我爸妈去度假了
And they said to me that my mom and dad had gone on holidays.
我们会联♥系♥上他们
剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表