剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表
it was a long time ago.
趴下
Get down!
别动他 不然我打爆你们的脑袋
Leave him alone or I'll blow your brains out.
怎么 用支气♥枪♥打吗
What, with an air rifle?
卡罗尔 他们可是警♥察♥
Carol, they're the bloody police!
谢了 魔鬼女大兵
Thank you, GI Jane.
《魔鬼女大兵》为讲述一名海军陆战队女军官奋斗史的电影
警♥察♥
The police?
我跟你说多少次了 不要进这屋
How many times have I told you to stay out of this house?
他以为我是傻子
He thinks I'm stupid.
带着他的润滑油和小黄书来这打手♥枪♥
Comes here with his baby oil and wank mags.
- 还又喝酒了 - 喝酒吗
- Oh, drinking again? - Drinking?
有的 打手♥枪♥ 没有
Yes. Wanking? No.
我是来这上面喝酒的 就为了离你远点
I come up here to have a drink so I can get away from you,
你个该死的女人
you bloody woman!
我也不想破坏
I hate to interrupt this
这幸福婚姻的美好时刻
beautiful moment of marital bliss.
不过你是否知道
But do you happen to know the
这房♥子前主人的名字
names of the people that used to own this place?
哈尔基特还是哈克特
Harkett? Hackett?
是个以H开头的名字
Something beginning with an H.
在我的斐来仕里有写
It's in my Filofax.
斐来仕为英国著名记事本品牌
我每逢圣诞节都会给他们寄圣诞贺卡
I send them a Christmas card every Christmas.
真的吗 这么说你有他们现在的地址
You do? So you've got their current address?
抱歉 这是珍
Sorry, it's Jen.
你必须马上回家
You'll have to come to the house.
珍 听我说 我现在真不方便讲话
Hey, Jen, listen. I can't really talk right now.
爸爸 爸爸 起火了 房♥子起火了
Dad, dad! There's a fire! The house is on fire!
- 你妈妈在哪 - 在里面劝爷爷出来
- Where's your mom? - Inside trying to get granddad out.
他不肯出来 我好怕
He won't come out. I'm scared.
好 听清楚了 打999 梅格 梅格
OK, listen to me. Call 999... Meg, Meg!
999为英国紧急救援电♥话♥
丹尼 她家里有他们的地址
Hey Danny, she's got the address at their house.
丹尼 怎么了
Danny, what's going on?
有紧急情况 我会派个人过来的
There's an emergency. I'm gonna send someone.
那你有时间喝一杯吗
You have time for a brew, then?
警♥察♥
Police?
我是经理 史蒂夫·西蒙斯 有何贵干
I'm the manager, Steve Simmons. How can I help you?
四月十五日 星期三 在这个位置
There was a mobile blood session at this location
有个流动献血点
on Wednesday, 15th of April.
为实施一项调查 我们想
As part of an ongoing investigation we would like to check
查看你们当天的监控录像
your CCTV footage for the day.
四月十五日 这就难办了
15th of April, that's gonna be tricky.
我们每隔七天就会清空存储盘
You see, we erase the disks every seven days.
存储空间的问题
It's a file space issue.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
你还好吧
You OK?
你是不是跟我一样看见了
Do you see what I see?
酒吧外面的那个摄像头
That camera outside that pub.
去看看他们会不会也每周删一次
Let's see if they delete after a week.
珍
Jen!
我们出来了 我们没事
We're out, we're fine.
消防队现在到房♥子里了
Fire brigade are in the house now.
出什么事了
What happened?
他放火烧房♥子
He set fire to the house.
他差点就把我们全害死
He could've killed us all.
雷 你现在还不能回去 太危险了
Ray, you can't go back in yet, it's too dangerous.
听我说
Listen to me.
你现在还不能回房♥子里
You can't go back in the house yet.
雷
Ray!
你干什么
What are you doing?
打我
Hit me!
打我
Hit me!
你打 你打啊
Hit me, hit me!
你还好吗
Are you OK?
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不想变得跟他一样 珍
I don't wanna be like him, Jen.
我爱他 但我不想跟他一样 一副臭脾气
I love him, but I don't wanna be like him. Just angry and
忙个不停 从来不陪孩子
always working and never there for his kids, I just...
你能帮我吗
Can you help me?
喂 斯莱德 我要你来这里接我
Hey, Slade. Listen I need you to come and pick me up.
丹尼就这么把我扔在一个农家了
Danny's just left me at this farm house.
我们有新线索了
We've got a new lead.
我觉得我们可能在浪费时间
I think we might be wasting our time.
这东西有好几个小时呢
I mean there's hours of this stuff.
我都不确定我们在找什么
I'm not even sure what we're looking for.
杰西
Jesse.
对 不过我们要怎么认出来是他
Right, but how do we know if we see him?
献血站
不好意思 打扰了
Hi, excuse me.
我们找罗纳德·哈切特
We're looking for Ronald Hatchett.
- 右手边的第一间 - 谢谢
- First door on your right. - Thank you.
艾丽
Ally.
- 怎么了 - 你得看看这个
- What? - You have to see this.
我的天
Oh my God.
马克
Mark.
弗兰克
Frank.
这个笑脸背包
There's the smiley face backpack.
马克说他追的那个人也背着一个这样的
Mark said the man he was chasing was wearing one.
是卡尔
It's Karl.
剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表