剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表
但你检查案件卷宗了吗
But did you check the case files?
怎么了
What is it?
好吧 我告诉你一些事 但你要保守秘密 好吗
Ok, I'm gonna tell you something, but it stays between us, OK?
好 你说吧
Yeah, of course.
它们不见了
They're missing.
什么叫它们不见了
What do you mean they're missing?
我不知道
I don't know.
它们就是不知去向了 但我知道的是
They're just missing. But what I do know,
马罗西的供词是一派胡言
is that Marosi's confession is bullshit.
如花似玉的姑娘
Peachy girl.
我们想问你一些问题
We'd like to ask you some questions
是关于1995年杰西·威尔斯的失踪案
about the disappearance of Jesse Wells in 1995.
他很可爱
He was cute.
是我最喜欢的小孩之一
He was one of favorites.
得了吧 别演了
Oh, you can skip the performance.
世人已经把你的故事写成书了
They've written a book about you,
你已经遗臭万年了 没必要再把你那
you've been immortalized. We don't need the whole
连环杀童的套路复述一遍
child-killer routine.
真讨人喜欢
Charmer.
他和你在一起的时候也这样吗
Is he like this with you?
你以前承认自己杀了他
You confessed to murdering him.
因为确实是我♥干♥的
That's because I did it.
但你知道吗 有新的证据表明这根本不可能
Yeah, you know... new evidence suggests that's highly unlikely.
新的证据
New evidence?
好吧 那我没杀他
OK then, I didn't.
我百分之百相信你没有
Oh I'm convinced you didn't.
那问题就来了
So that being the case,
为什么你谎称自己杀了他
why did you lie about killing him?
你的意思是你的警♥察♥同事们完全搞错了吗
Are you saying your fellow policemen got it all wrong?
他们当时可是很乐意相信
They were happy enough to believe it at the time.
很乐意让媒体在新闻头版上大肆报道
Happy enough to let the press splash it across their front pages.
我知道 当时我的父亲是这个案件的负责人
Oh I know. The officer in charge of that case was my father.
你叫什么名字来着
What is your name again?
调查警司丹尼尔·肯伍德
D.S. Daniel Kenwood.
雷的儿子
Ray's boy?
我早该猜到
I should have known.
审讯结束了
The interview's terminated.
- 我还没问完 - 审讯结束了
- I'm sorry... - Interview over.
我跟你没什么好说的
I have nothing more to say to you.
雷·肯伍德的儿子
The son of Ray Kenwood.
做着白人活计的黑人
Black man doing a white man's job.
想要证明自己有能力胜任这位置
Trying to prove he was up to the cut.
为了达到目的
Willing to do whatever it takes
不择手段
to get results.
审讯结束了
Interview over.
对雷·肯伍德的儿子 我无可奉告
I have nothing more to say to the son of Ray Kenwood.
老镇酒店
我在想你是否能帮我个忙
I was wondering if you can help me.
这就是我的职责 先生
That's what I'm here for, Sir.
我的指示牌也写得很清楚
And my sign's the confirmation.
竭诚为您服务
我们的房♥间有按小时计算的
We do rooms by the hour,
按天计算的按星期计算的
rooms by the day or rooms by the week.
按星期
The week?
如客人所愿
That's what people want.
不问缘由 只管赚钱
Minding not the reason why, minding to take their money.
我可以为您安排女伴
I can arrange for female company,
为您安排男伴 为您安排任何您想要的
I can arrange male company. I can arrange anything you'd like.
谁没点怪癖呢
No kink too strange.
我亲爱的新朋友 有什么可以帮到您的吗
So, my new friend, how can I help you?
我想要看看妒火之房♥
I wanna see the Envy room.
原来是妒火侠士啊
Ah, the envy-man.
对心之所爱一厢情愿的有情郎
Man with a penchant for fruitless yearning.
我只是想看看
I just wanna see it.
很抱歉 这间房♥目前不对外开放
Well, I'm afraid it's occupied at the moment.
有人预定了整整一个月
Somebody's taken it for a month.
一个月 你刚刚不是说最多只能订一个星期
A month? I thought you said the longest was a week.
他们预定了一周然后
They took it for a week and then
在那周末又预定了一周
at the end of that week they took it for another week.
然后在那周末
And then at the end of that week,
又预定了一周
they took it for another week...
我明白了 我猜
I got the picture. So, I'm guessing
你应该不会告诉我那位客人是谁
you're not prepared to tell me who's taken it.
没错 机密是我的中间名
Correct. "Confidentiality" Is my middle name.
开玩笑啦 是雷纳德
Actually, it's Leonard.
因为我父母是
And that's because my parents were
雷吉·佩兰的粉丝
Reggie Perrin fans.
雷吉·佩兰为BBC经典剧集主人公 由雷纳德主演
现在那里有人住吗
Is the occupant in right now?
我不知道 他甚至都不让我们进去打扫
I wouldn't know. He doesn't even let us in to clean.
我们要不到那走走 看看他在不在
Well how about we take a walk down there, see if he's in?
要是他不在的话 我可以偷看一眼房♥间陈设
If he's not in, I can have a little peep inside.
偷看
A peep?
三十秒就够
30 seconds.
这可会侵犯客人隐私
Breaches guest privacy.
非常抱歉 先生
I'm sorry, Sir.
我们不会让
There are no possible
这种情况发生的
circumstances in which that scenario could happen.
- 50英镑 - 成交
- 50 quid. - Done.
快去快回 记住这个四字箴言
In and out, quick as you can. That's our motto.
我的老天啊
Jesus Christ.
走吧
Get out.
你是不是知道些什么
Did you know about this?
不是
No.
为什么你想看这间房♥ 你是谁
Why did you want to see the room? Who are you?
到底发生了什么
What's happening?
- 我不知道 - 你去哪里
- I don't know. - Where are you going?
快回来
Come back here!
我要打电♥话♥
I'm calling the...
报♥警♥
police.
斯莱德 我是马克
Slade, it's Mark.
希望你一切都好 兄弟
I hope you're OK, mate.
听着 是这样的
Look, just um...
给我们回个电♥话♥ 好吗 因为
give us a call, yeah? Because...
我们真的很担心你
we're all really worried about you.
我知道你可以照顾好自己 但
I know that you can look after yourself, right? But...
她曾是你深爱的人
You loved her.
我只是想说 早日回来
I'm just trying to say... just come back soon.
我需要你 兄弟
I need you, mate.
把手♥机♥给我看
Show me your phone!
我知道是他发的消息 把手♥机♥给我看
I know it's from him, show me your phone!
斯图尔特 你简直是
Stuart, you're being completely...
把该死的手♥机♥给我看
Show me the goddamn phone!
你不就是想看手♥机♥吗 拿去
Alright you wanna see the phone? There is the phone!
发送者是马克 真是让人意外啊
From Mark. Surprise, surprise!
我需要和你聊聊 请回我电♥话♥
"I need to speak to you. Call me.
亲爱的
Kiss."
干得漂亮 布鲁
There you go, Pru.
你最好及时回复他 亲爱的
You better give him a call. Kiss.
少给我来这套
I don't need this.
真是完美啊 恼羞成怒 方便至极
Oh, beautiful, storming out. How convenient!
愤然离去 错都在我 快去找他
Storm out, blame me, go to him.
我不是要去找他
I'm not going to him.
- 那你要去哪儿呢 布鲁 - 我要摆脱你
- Where are you going, Pru? - I'm getting away from you!
摆脱我 那你女儿怎么办
Getting away from me? What about your daughter?
别忘了你有个女儿
Don't forget you got a daughter.
你回来亲自解释 还是我帮你找借口
Will you be back or should I prepare you excuses?
斯图尔特 求你了
Oh, Stuart, please.
给我点私人空间
Just let me have some time on my own.
我知道你和他有过一段情 布鲁
I know you've been with him, Pru.
求你了 求你了 斯图尔特 让我静静
Please, please Stuart, just leave me alone!
请给我来杯金汤力[鸡尾酒] 双份的
剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表