剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表
我在三点半或是四点
I got called out at
的时候被叫去出诊了
Three thirty or four.
然后又回去工作 接着直接来这里了 所以...
And then I ran to work and then I came straight here, so...
有点累
I'm a bit spaced.
是啊
Right.
我刚跟海莉聊过 你认识她吗
I was speaking with Hayley earlier. Do you know Hayley?
你当然认识了
Of course you do.
她谈起布莱妮
Well, she was talking about Britnay.
但是很消极的感觉 就像是...
But in a really nihilistic way, like...
"为什么要徒劳呢 有什么意义"
"Why bother with anything, what's the point?"
"任何人都可能会有 和布莱妮一样的遭遇"
"What happened to Britnay can happen to everyone else".
我就是觉得你该知道这事
I just thought you should know.
我们真的很挂念你 斯莱德
We've really missed you, Slade.
我处理的不是太好 对吧
I haven't dealt with this too well, have I?
来吧 开始吧
Come on, off we go!
开始吧
There you go.
来吧 动起来
Come on, up, on your feet.
来吧
Come on!
对了 就这样
There we go, this way.
派对
A party!
是的 对了 就是这样
That's it, there we go.
- 让他去 - 没门
- Him! - No way!
你们俩见过吗
Have you two met?
斯莱德 不好意思 我有...
Slade, sorry, I gotta...
喂 斯图尔特
Hi, Stuart.
什么 机场
What? Airport?
你什么意思 你不能就这么带走她
What do you mean? Well, you... you can't just take her.
打扰了 老兄 外面的面包车是你的吗
Excuse me, mate. Is that your van outside?
是 你能就给我两分钟吗 拜托了
Yeah, can you just give me 2 minutes, please?
我们正在开派对 因为我们刚要...
We're doing this, 'coz we just ...
听着 拜托
Look, listen, please...
这是干什么
What's this about?
出去 赶紧的
Step outside, straight away.
我只需要...
I just need to...
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你因涉嫌谋杀被捕
We're arresting you on suspicion of murder.
这不可能
This is not OK!
- 涉嫌谋杀谁 - 杰·纽曼
- Suspicion of murdering who? - Jay Newman.
那你抓错人了
Well, you've got the wrong man then.
- 请让孩子们安静 - 没事了 没事了
- Shut the kids up, please. - It's alright, it's alright.
回屋里去 别妨碍警♥察♥执法
Back inside. Let the police do their work.
这里
Here.
等等
Wait.
马罗西先生 请说出具体方向
Mr Marosi, specific directions, please.
已经二十年了
It's been 20 years.
这里的景色都变了
The landscape changes.
这边走 跟我来
This way, come.
这都是怎么回事
What's all this about?
发生什么了 斯莱德 你为什么被逮捕了
What's happened? Slade what were you arrested for?
这与杰·纽曼的谋杀案有关
It's in connection with the Jay Newman murder.
你疯了吗 叫我来这里
You out of your mind, calling me here?
那我应该叫谁 马克
Who was I supposed to call, Mark?
我是知道的 你告诉了我
I know. You've told me.
这是你的材料副本
It's your copy.
在我们开始之前
Before we get started,
我能确认一下
can I just confirm, that
你方是在调查杰·纽曼先生被谋杀一案
you're investigating the murder of a Mr. Jay Newman,
案发地点为死者位于曼维尔大道的家中
at his home, on Manville Avenue.
时间为这个月的二十二号♥下午 对吗
On the afternoon of the 22nd of this month?
对的
That's correct.
你当事人的面包车
Your client's van
与在纽曼先生的估计死亡时间
matches - or is similar to
出现在他家外面的那辆车
the van seem outside of Mr. Newman's address
是一致或相似的
at the estimated time of death.
我们要弄清楚 这点很重要
We're talking about - and this is important,
是这个月的二十二号♥吗
the 22nd of this month?
二十二号♥
The 22nd.
我要中止程序
I'm gonna have to halt proceedings.
我不能当这件案子的辩护律师
I can't be the solicitor on this case.
听着 二十二号♥的下午
See, on the afternoon of 22nd,
我的当事人和我在一起
my client was with me.
你说的"和你在一起"意思是
What do you mean, "With you"?
在我的住所 我的公♥寓♥
At my place, my apartment.
从清晨到夜晚
Early morning
他一直和我在一起
until late evening. He was with me.
整个时间段都是
The whole time.
这个不在场证明真是绝了 马克 谢谢你 我很感激
An alibi was above and beyond, Mark. Thank you, appreciate it.
不要谢我 好吗 斯莱德
Don't thank me, OK Slade?
你真是让我受不了 真的
You do my head in, you really do.
好好想想吧
If you're so smart,
如果你坐牢了
what's gonna happen to
收♥容♥所♥的孩子们该怎么办
the kids in the shelter if you go to prison?
你被捕这事很好地证明了
You getting picked up is proof enough,
那些行为 你的行为 一定是有后果的
that actions, your actions, they do have consequences.
而现在他们有了你的DNA 所以
And they've got your DNA now, so...
我真心祈祷你当时足够谨慎
I really do hope you were careful enough.
这里
Here.
是这里
It's here.
这里 你确定吗
Here, are you sure?
我感觉是这
I feel it.
好了 就是这里了 开始挖
OK, this is our spot, let's get to digging.
到这来 伙计们
Get in here, guys!
和风
Nice wind.
煦日
And sun.
暖和
Warm.
好了
Great.
- 你好 - 嗨
- Hello. - Hi.
事情有些不太对劲 艾丽
Something isn't right, Ally.
这是一个骗局
It's a wind-up.
看看他
Look at him.
你介意我去下洗手间吗 我会很快回来的
Don't you mind if I popped into the ladies' room? I'll be quick.
你想再喝一杯吗
You want another drink then?
干杯
Cheers.
敬新朋友
To new friends.
我们去呼吸点新鲜空气 你会没事的 不用担心
Let's get some fresh air, you'll be fine, don't worry.
还好吗
How's it going?
她是和我一起的
The lady's with me.
什么
What?
你回去坐着吧
Go and sit down.
你想找麻烦吗
What's your problem?
- 他带走了她 - 好了 布鲁
- He took her. - Come on, Pru.
他带走了她
He took her.
- 趁我在这儿的时候 他带走了她 - 就坐在这里吧
- While I was here, he took her. - Just sit down here.
我在机场见到妮可了 她正要上飞机
I saw Nico at the airport, about to get on a flight.
所以你就再多吃了点药丸 是吗
What, so you thought you'd take some more pills, did you?
地西潘
Diazepam.
地西潘 是一种镇静催眠抗惊厥药 抗癫痫药
我能看出来 布鲁 我可以从你的眼睛里看出来
I can tell, Pru. I can see it in your eyes.
这里一半的孩子都服用它 所以这瞒不过我
Half the kids are on it, that's how I know.
- 我要打电♥话♥给马克 - 你不能打给他
- I'm gonna call Mark. - No, you're not.
他会听我说的
He's gonna listen to me.
- 把手♥机♥给我 - 我爱他 我爱马克
- Give me the phone. - I love him, I love Mark.
不 你会熬过去的 布鲁
No, you'll get over it, Pru.
我就忘掉你了
I got over you.
我曾经以为我爱上了你 现在 看看我
I thought I was in love with you. Now look at me.
没感觉了 什么都没有
Nothing, not a thing.
你不明白
You don't understand.
我一直爱着马克
I always loved Mark.
我要打电♥话♥给他
And I'm gonna call him.
然后我要告诉他...
And I'm gonna tell him...
看看你自己
剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表