剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表
Our oldest is Jane Schilling,
她于2011年在西桥的博物馆外失踪
Last seen outside a museum in Westbridge in 2011.
什么 那已经是五年前了
Wait, that's 5 years ago!
- 她被掳走时多大 - 十九岁
- How old was she when she was abducted? - 19.
- 当时她的父母报案说她失踪了
- Her parents reported her missing,
已经通知他们了 - 其他人呢
they've been told. - And the others?
接着讲 我们慢慢来
Open it up, but we're taking it slow.
现在是挖陈年旧案的时候了
Now we're digging up the yard.
好吧 媒体界这下该风起云涌了
Well, it's gonna be a great big media shit-storm.
所以我们得低调行事 继续跟进
So, let's keep our heads down and get on with it.
- 卡尔 - 我会跟进的
- Cal. - I'm on it.
好了 邓普西和梅克皮斯
OK Dempsey and Makepeace,
跟我汇报一下真正的乔·汉利
tell me about the real Joe Hanley.
邓普西和梅克皮斯是英国经典探案剧男女主角
乔是位会计师 履历清白
Joe's an accountant and clean as a whistle.
不过他有招♥妓♥的习惯
Other than his escort habit.
搞一♥夜♥情♥比较划算 我也只是听说的
Affairs are cheaper, so I've heard.
什么状况 身份盗窃案吗
So what is, ID theft?
对 还外加敲诈勒索
Yeah, with a side order of blackmail.
让他不敢吭声 骗子却忙得热火朝天
Keeps him quiet while the crooks get busy.
吸干♥他♥们的账户 完了再设立新的
Drain their accounts, set up new ones.
赛琳娜·卡拉韦跟这有什么关系
And where does Selena Callaway fit in?
她是骗局的一部分
Part of the scam.
我不知道
I don't know.
可能她突然怂了
Maybe she lost her nerve,
试图报♥警♥ 所以惨遭灭口
tried to call the police. Paid the price.
好吧 去她家搜查一下 看看可以找到什么线索
OK, check her place and see what you can find.
好了 请大家继续工作
OK, back to work everyone.
你找到我了
You found me.
幸好你是习惯性动物 小布
Helps that you're a creature of habit, Brit.
我吓坏了
I freaked out.
我知道 这个我能感受到
Yeah, I kinda figured that one out.
没人责怪你
No one's blaming you.
- 你确定吗 - 你也曾是受害者
- You sure about that? - You were a victim.
我是帮凶
I helped him.
- 不 你也受到了同样的伤害 - 不 我帮了他 我
- No, he did that to you, too. - No, I helped him, I...
您的胸音很清晰 哈里森夫人
Your chest sounds clear as a bell, Mrs. Harrison.
实际上我的感染一直是细菌性的
My infections are invariably bacterial in nature.
卡恩医生建议我服用阿莫西林
Dr Khan recommends amoxicillin.
要是你想的话 我可以跟她讨论这个情况
If you wish, I can discuss the case with her.
我们没有必要这么做
Well, there's no reason for that.
十分抱歉 等我一下
I am so sorry about this. One moment.
我真的很需要你的帮助
I really need your help.
我正在接诊病人
I'm in the middle of seeing a patient.
布莱妮出事了 我真的很担心她
It's Britnay. I'm really worried about her.
现在真的不是时候
Now is a really bad time.
要不是情况紧急 我不会求助于你的
I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important.
我求你了 布鲁 请来一下
Don't make me beg, Pru, please.
我放低身段求你了
My dignity is all I've got left.
好吧 二十分钟后 收♥容♥所♥见
OK, I'll see you in the shelter in 20 minutes.
谢谢你
Thanks.
开门 开门
Come on, come on!
快开门
Open the door!
你好 妈妈 我要上洗手间
Hi Mum! I need to use the bathroom.
我不想跟你聊天
I don't wanna talk to you.
没关系 那我们
That's fine. We'll just...
就这么坐着
we'll just sit here.
你真是个烂医生
You're a pretty shit doctor.
没错
I know.
但 幸好
But, luckily,
只有你注意到了这点
you are the only one that has ever noticed.
我不想回去的
I didn't wanna go back there.
但他说服你去了 是吗
But he persuaded you, right?
好吧 安慰你一下 你不是第一个
Well, if it's any consolation, you're not the first.
他在我们小的时候就是这德性了
He was the same when were kids.
他总是有稀奇古怪的念头
He'd have these big ideas,
但到捅出乱子的时候 就找不着他人影了
then when the shit hit the fan, he'd be nowhere to be seen.
"shit hit the fan"为一经典笑话 有惹祸上身之意
这不是他的错 他只是
It's not his fault. He just...
他只是想帮助别人
wants to help people and...
但有些人注定没法儿救
some people just can't be helped.
这点我不敢苟同
I don't believe that.
谢谢你带他回家 他有时会让人很头疼
Thank you for bringing him home. He can be a little challenging.
没事 他解释清楚了 其实他还是十分可爱的
Yeah, no, he explained all that. It was very funny actually.
西蒙不相信培训课程这一套
Simon doesn't buy the training course.
天知道为什么 但这是真的
God knows why. It's true.
他说不定现在摔到脑袋死掉了呢
He's probably falling backwards into a deadly heads-on right now.
所以确定不是被外星人掳走了咯
So definitely not abducted by aliens then?
因为我准备内♥裤♥外穿 变身超人了
'Coz I was about to start wearing my underpants over my trousers.
没这个必要 谢天谢地
That won't be necessary, thank God.
我们有保持联络
We're in contact.
一切都很好
Everything's fine.
真的 我们都很好
Really, we're fine.
好吧 我得回去工作了
Alright, I better get back to work.
- 谢谢你 这挺好的 - 这是前任情人应尽的义务
- Thanks for this. It's all right. - It's all part of the ex-lovers' service.
见到你真好
It's really good to see you.
西蒙需要一个父亲 他需要有正常的生活
Simon needs a father, he needs his routine.
一切都得简单直接
Everything has to be simple and straightforward.
高效
Efficient.
否则 他无法应对这一切 我们都会无法应对
Otherwise, he can't cope. And then none of us can.
谢谢你的咖啡
Thanks for the coffee.
我要走了
I'm gonna head off.
马克
Mark.
嗨 斯莱德
Hey, Slade.
难以置信 你居然把她带回那个地方去了
I can't believe you took her back to that place.
发生什么了
What happened?
我只是想看看
Well I was trying to see if
假如她回到那个地方能不能想起些什么
she remembered something if we went back there.
这你倒是说对了
Well, you were right about that.
她隐瞒的很好 但是
Look, she hides it well, but...
你知道的 跟你去哪里她都愿意
you know she'd follow you anywhere.
我对很多人都有这种影响
I have that effect on a lot of people,
布鲁 我猜是因为我用的须后水
Pru. I think it's my aftershave.
我该回去了
I should get back.
听着
Listen...
也许我们应该把这变成一项惯例
maybe we should make this a regular thing.
这房♥子里有一个医生在会很好
It's good to have a doctor in the house.
你想我在这里工作吗
You want me to work here?
不 这必须是出于自愿的
No, it would strictly be on a volunteer-basis.
凭什么我要这么做
Why would I do that?
你今天抛下自己的私人诊所
Today you abandoned your
开车穿过半个城市来到这里
private clinic and drove halfway across the city.
只是因为我叫你过来吗
Was that just because I asked you to?
也许是我太傻了
Maybe I'm just a sucker.
也许是因为你看到别人需要你的帮助
Maybe you see people that deserve your help.
- 就这么简单吗 - 我认为是
- Is it that simple? - I think so.
我在新闻上看到了 但我不相信赛琳娜
I saw it on the news, but didn't believe that Selena
就是死在宾馆里的那个女人
was the woman found dead in the hotel.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们不该等犯罪现场管♥理♥员♥到场吗
Shouldn't we wait for the crime scene manager?
我穿着橡胶手套呢 不是吗
I'm wearing my marigolds, aren't I?
你好
Hello.
猫都是魔鬼
Cats are evil.
丹尼 来认识一下彩虹糖
Danny, meet Skittles.
就是个魔鬼
Pure evil.
我想知道是谁在喂养他
I wonder who's been feeding him.
假如你能专心点找线索
Yeah, if you can just focus on trying to find clues,
会对调查有很大帮助 谢谢了
that'd be great for the investigation. Thanks.
这地方不错
It's a nice place.
她在Porter & Starr公♥司♥做信息技术顾问
She worked as an IT consultant for Porter & Starr.
所以也许能在笔记本电脑 平板电脑
So maybe there's something on a laptop
或者其他什么地方发现蛛丝马迹
剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表