剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表
You're too young to remember.
但你们应该知道 听着
But you should. It's
# 幸运男孩 来到我的世界 #
Lucky boy, came into my world,
# 幸运男孩 #
Lucky boy,
# 让我神魂颠倒 #
made everything swirl,
# 我是个幸运女孩 #
I'm a lucky girl.
不 我不知道这首歌♥
No, I don't know it.
你该知道的 那首歌♥当时很流行 说不定帮他赚到了这房♥子
But you do! It was massive. Probably paid for this place.
- 不 我真不知道 - 还有
- No, I really don't... - There's
中间疯狂的综合乐器独奏 像这样
this mad synth solo halfway through, like...
所以你最近没发现他有什么可疑的 是吧
So you haven't noticed anything suspicious recently?
老实说 我很少看到他
To be honest I rarely see him.
他并不常外出 就连晚上溜狗也是在院子里
Doesn't go out much. Even walks his dogs in the yard at night.
我能听见 他都不带它们出去
I can hear him. He doesn't take them out properly,
我认为这很残忍♥ 但是...
which I think is cruel, but...
好吧 谢谢你
Alright, well thank you.
他不是个恋童癖 是吧
He's not a peado, is he?
你要告诉我他是不是恋童癖
You'd tell me if he was a peado?
你不用担心 真的
You have nothing to worry about, really.
谢谢你
Thank you.
今天一整天我脑袋里都将是这首歌♥了
well I'm gonna have that song in my head all day now.
是的 听起来很棒 我必须买♥♥一张
Yeah, it sounds terrific, I must buy a copy.
怎么 给你的留声机用吗
What, for your gramophone?
什么意思
What?
你意思是下载它吧
You mean download it.
是我说错了 艾丽
It was a glib remark, Ally.
我不知道必须用现代化的方法
I didn't realize it had to be contemporary.
我们该取得一张搜查令
We should get a warrant.
特别是在出了汉利那次的乱子之后
Especially after that balls-up with Hanley.
是 也许你是对的
Yeah, you're probably right.
好吧 让我们回去 取得签署的搜查令
Alright, let's go back, get it signed-off.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
是杰·纽曼吗
Jay Newman?
本人就是
The one and only.
我们是警♥察♥ 调查警司肯伍德和侦探警官凯茵
We're police. DS Kendwood, DC Caine.
你介意我们进去吗 问你一些问题
Do you mind if we come in? Ask you a few questions?
关于
Regarding?
最好进去再说
Probably be better inside.
请便
Be my guests.
来
Come.
我们在调查本地女孩失踪案
We're looking into the disappearances of some local girls.
我可以向你们保证
Well I can assure you the only girls
来这里的都是未来的唱片艺人
that come through here are future recording artists, but
但你们可以随便看看
feel free to have a little look around.
你能找到的也就是现代音乐设备了
What you'll find is pop paraphernalia.
有点痴迷
Kind of obsessive.
我们都有自己的喜好 是吧
Well, we all have our things, don't we?
让我给你们展示一下
Let me show you, where
奇迹发生的地方
the magic happens.
跟我来
Come with me.
这里
And this...
就是神经中枢了
is the nerve center.
让我给你看些东西
Let me show you something.
抱歉
Actually,
你们先去看 我马上过来
you guys go, I'll be right there.
这就是录音棚
So this is the recording booth.
马克 现在不是很方便
Mark, it's not a great time.
好吧 听着 我只是想告诉你
Oh, OK. Look, I just wanted to tell you...
你知道那个死者 安妮·格林
you know the dead woman, Annie Green,
斯莱德和我做了一点深入调查
Slade and I have done little bit of digging...
噢 深入调查 不错
Oh digging? Oh great.
你们俩什么时候变成警♥察♥了
So when did you two become cops?
或者你俩刚刚成立私♥家♥侦♥探♥组合了是吧
Or have you just set up as a pair of private dicks?
绝对的隔音
Completely sound-proof, um...
你知道那首歌♥吗
so you know the song?
事实上我们从收♥容♥所♥取得了一条线索
Actually we got a lead from the shelter.
一件事引导出另一件事
One thing has led to another, but
我想我们发现了一些事
I think we found something
你可能想知道
that you, uh, you might wanna know.
回头我们在警局见 我尽快赶到那
Meet me back at the station, I'll be there soon as I can.
艾丽
Ally.
你屋外挂着秋千
You got a swing-set outside,
你有孩子吗
do you have any kids?
没有 那是给艺人玩的
No, no it's for the artists.
监控摄像头讲得通 还有那个门
Security cameras make sense, and the gates.
我意思是毕竟他家里有那么多录音设备
I mean with all the recording gear he's got in there.
我们会带着搜查令回来的
We'll come back with a warrant.
你依然怀疑他吗
You're still suspicious?
这房♥子连地下室都没有
The house doesn't even has a basement.
他能把她们关在哪
Where would he be keeping them?
我们在里面的时候你听到什么了吗 一些噪音
Did you hear anything when we were in there? Any noises?
- 没有 像什么样的 - 像狗吠 狗在拍打
- No, like what? - Like dogs barking, dogs patting around.
整个房♥子 没有狗球 没有狗食
Whole house, no dog balls, no dog food,
没有狗的味道 那个人根本没有养狗
no dog smells. That man does not keep dogs.
那为什么他的邻居认为他养狗了
So why does his neighbor think he does?
所以你的意思是
So what are you saying?
吉玛 她脖子上有那些印记
Gemma. She had those marks
还记得吗
on her neck, remember?
是狗项圈弄的
From a dog collar.
剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表