剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表
I have to find out, I have to. I can't just leave it.
好吧 我会和你一起去
OK, then I'm coming with you.
这才真不是个好主意
OK, that is really not a good idea.
你觉得我是个胆小鬼吗
You think I'm a pussy?
我很能打的 记得吗
I can fight, remember?
我想你可能忘记这个了
Oh I think you might be forgetting this.
看见没 我要去
See? I'm coming.
听着 我在想可能我们应该...
Listen, I'm thinking that maybe we should... um...
我们应该要打出租车回家
we should get ourselves a cab home.
喝一两杯吗
Have a drink or two?
或者三四杯
Or 3 or 4.
丹尼 你疯了吗
Danny. Are you out of your mind?
你可以不用来的 艾丽替你代了班
You were in the clear, Ally covered for you.
他来是因为他是个音乐爱好者 他是个真正的乐迷
He's here because he's a lover of music and he's a true fan.
别碰我的西装
Don't touch the suit.
我要
Can I get
两杯朗姆酒加可乐和两瓶啤酒 你这有什么 是桶装的
2 rum and cokes and 2 beers? Whatever you got, is it draft...
还是瓶装的
or bottle?
这里没有酒 不好意思
It's no alcohol, I'm afraid.
再说一遍
Come again?
这是一个慈善演出
It's a charity gig for PADD,
主题是警♥察♥反对酒后驾驶
for Police Against Drink-Driving.
只有软饮料和果汁
Soft drinks and fruit punch only.
好极了
Great.
真是太棒了
That's great.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Hello, hello, hello, hello!
我们是萤火虫乐队 我们要开始这场...
We are Firefly, and we're gonna start this...
演出
gig!
你给你自己留了把小伞吗
Did you leave any umbrellas for yourself?
我把第二支 第三支
I'm saving the 2nd, the 3rd
第四 第五
the 4th, the 5th
和第六支舞留给你了
and the 6th dance for you.
如果你想要的话 这支舞也是
And if you fancy, this one too.
这个可难搞定 伙计
Tough one, mate.
别告诉我这就是他对愉快的一夜的定义
Don't tell me this was his idea of a fun night.
不 我警告了她 我警告了你 对吧
No, I warned her. I warned you, right?
这很好 这很有趣
This is fine, this is fun.
对 你是对的 这很有趣
Yeah you're right, this is fun.
走吧 我们去跳支舞
Come on, let's have a dance.
去吧
Come on.
拿着我的包 你和你的饮料呆在这吧
Hold my bag. You stay here with your... drink.
让我拿下我的外套
Just let me get my jacket.
说真的 为什么是我在干这事
Actually, why am I doing this?
为什么不是你和斯莱德在干这事
Why aren't you doing this with Slade?
我不知道
I don't know.
- 你知道我们要往哪走吗 - 当然
- Do we even know where we're going? - Yeah.
通往那个被烧过的地方的路就在这
The road to the fire is down here.
天哪 你还好吧
Oh my God, are you OK?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
我这么觉得
I think so.
拿着手电筒 让我看一下
Hold the torch, let me look.
好吗
Alright?
是被划到了还是有东西进去了
Is it a scratch or did something go in it?
我不知道 也许...都有
I don't know. Maybe... both?
你才是在看的人啊
You're the one looking at it.
马克 那我在车里等你好了
Mark! I'll wait in the car then.
好吧
Great.
- 我得进去 - 你不能进来 不行
- I need to get in there. - You're not coming in there, come on.
- 我得进去 - 不行不行
- I need to get in! - No No No No
走吧 快走
There you go, go on.
这里有几个出口
How many exits are there?
这栋楼有几个出口
How many exists are there in this building?
只有一个 就是这里 我报♥警♥了
There's just one. That's it, I'm calling the police.
我还想报♥警♥呢
Well, I'm calling them too.
丹尼 我看到他了
Danny, I've got him.
什么 谁
What? Who?
杰西
Jesse!
我看到他在一栋楼里
I've got him inside of the building.
很抱歉打扰大家 我需要尽可能多的警员
Sorry to disturb the party, I need as many officers as possible.
有目击者报告疑似看见一个谋杀嫌疑犯
We have a possible sighting of a murder suspect.
我会尽量跟大家解释 立刻出发
I'll explain it as I can. Right now.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you, thank you very much.
对不起宝贝 真的对不起
Sorry babe, babe I'm so sorry,
我得走了 我爱你 你自己开车回去
I've got to go. I love you. Take the car.
马克 你还好吗 发生什么事了
Mark, you OK, what happened?
还好 你在哪里 没事吧
I... I'm good, good. Where're you? How are you?
没事 我...我在车这里
Fine. I'm... I'm... I'm by the car.
你就这么走了
You just took off.
你看到他了吗 我觉得他就是杰西
Did you see him? I do think it's Jesse.
我把他困在这栋楼里了
I've got him holed up in this building.
布鲁 丹尼到了 现在不能跟你说了
Pru Danny is here. I can't really talk right now.
你自己回家 行吗 我明天给你电♥话♥
You get yourself home, OK? I'll call you tomorrow.
什么情况
Talk to me.
他在这栋楼里面
He's in this building here.
好 听我说 分成两队
Ok. Listen up. I want two groups.
艾丽 你带头 分头行动
Ally, you take point. Spread out.
都给我仔仔细细的搜一遍 上 上 上 多谢了
I want every inch covered. Go, go, go! Thank you.
- 有几个出口 - 就这个
- How many exists out of there are there? - Just the one.
好
Ok. Good.
- 我可以进去吗 我可以跟他们一起吗
- Can I go in, can I join them?
- 不行 让他们干活吧
- No no no, let them do their jobs.
我们进来了
We're in.
大家分头行动 保持联♥系♥
Alright guys, spread out. Keep contact.
行 知道了
Alright, we got it.
让所有人下楼吧
Just send everyone down.
上面没有人
There's no one up there.
什么 不不不 这不可能
What? No. No, no, no. That's not possible.
丹尼 我看着他跑进去的 我追着他到这里来的
Danny, I saw him run in there. I chased him.
我看见他跑上这些楼梯了 丹尼 丹尼 他在里面
I saw him run up those stairs. Danny, Danny, he's in there.
现在那里面一个人都没有
There's no one in there now.
- 那就再搜一遍 - 我们已经搜到楼顶了才下来的
- Then check again then! - We've been up to the roof and back.
上面有没有哪个地方
Is there any way that he
他可以跑到另一栋楼的
could've gotten to another building from up there?
除非他是蜘蛛侠
Not unless he's Spider-Man.
各位 抱歉了 是误报
Sorry everyone, false alarm.
这一趟辛苦你们了
Thanks for coming down.
你朋友疯了 知道吧
Your mate's loony, you know that,
你不觉得吗 这种鬼话你也...
don't you? Coming up with crap like this...
- 简直疯了 - 行了 多谢合作
- It's crazy. - Alright, thank you.
丹尼 我看见他了
Danny, I saw him.
他在里面
He's in there.
- 他真的在里面 - 那他现在不在了
- He's in there. - Well, he's not in there now.
里面没地方可躲 好吗 我们彻底搜查过了
And there's nowhere to hide, OK? We scoured the place.
算了吧 今晚都辛苦了 我载你回家
Come on, it's been a long night. I'll take you home.
喂 妈
Hey mom.
你好啊 陌生人
Oh hello, stranger.
对不起 我...
Sorry, I...
你还好吗 怎么样了
How are you? How's things?
你♥爸♥喝了一天酒
Your father's been drinking all day.
艾伦 别上去 你快回去吧
Alan, no, I want you out.
回马克家去
Back to Mark's, come on!
我就是个泄欲的工具 是吧
I'm just a sex object, aren't I?
玩够了就赶我走 我就知道
Once you've had your way with me that's it, I can tell.
至少你长♥期♥记忆还在
But at least your long-term memory is holding up.
妈 要我去接爸吗
Mom, do you need me to come pick him up?
不用了 没事
No, you're alright.
明天早上过来吧
Maybe come in the morning, yeah?
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
你想问什么 马克
What do you care, Mark?
随便问问
Just asking.
听着 斯莱德 今天早上我...
剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表