剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表
我带你去看杰西·威尔斯的埋葬点
I show you, where Jesse Wells is buried.
丹尼 这是个小女孩
Danny, this is a little girl.
你和你♥爸♥一样没用
You are as useless as your father.
雷必须走
Ray has to go.
斯图尔特把妮可
Stuart took Nico
带去美国了
to the States.
我爱马克
I love Mark.
不要再自怨自艾了 戒毒吧
Stop feeling sorry for yourself and get clean.
这人就是我爸描述的那个入室窃贼
It's the burglar that my dad described.
就连他那个背包都一样
Right down to the backpack
上面也有个笑脸
he was wearing with the smiley face on it.
我还是坚信自己看到了他
I still think I saw him.
要么杰西还活着 要么这就是巨大的骗局
Either Jesse's still alive or this is some massive hoax.
我觉得雅各布·马罗西是幕后主使
I think Jakob Marosi is behind this.
三步
Three acts.
第一步 锁定目标
Act 1: target.
第二步 折磨 第三步 杀戮
Act 2: pain. Act 3: kill.
兄弟们
Guys...
杰西·威尔斯 1995年7月27日
第一步 锁定目标
第二步 折磨
第三步 杀戮
开始播放
第五人 第一季第九集
进展如何
Where are you up to?
艾玛·佩迪纳顿 6岁
1994年3月4日
保罗·雷斯威尔 7岁
1991年6月24日
康纳·特里斯 7岁
1993年7月28日
约瑟夫·蒙克福诺 8岁
1992年5月18日
看了四个人的 还剩一个
Four down, one to go.
杰西的
Jesse's?
杰西·威尔斯
1995年7月27日
对
Yeah.
要不要我陪你一起进去
Do you want me to come in with you?
好 当然可以
Yeah, OK. Yeah, sure.
- 这就是 - 这是杰西
- Is that... - It's Jesse.
丹尼
Danny.
如果这真如我们所料
If this is what we think it is...
他的录像带有三张
there are 3 tapes for him.
那杰西就是死了 而马罗西自始至终说的都是实话
Then Jesse's dead and Marosi was telling the truth all along.
但若情况果真如此
But if that is the case,
那我们怎么解释他DNA的出现
then how do we explain his DNA turning up?
无法解释
We can't.
没有任何头绪
There's no explanation.
是骗局吗 莫非有人在捉弄我们
A hoax? Is someone screwing with us?
这些录像带不知被什么人丢下
These tapes were dropped off anonymously.
这真的是
This is...
完全说不通
Makes no sense.
杰西的尸体在哪里
Where's Jesse's body?
也许剩下两张会揭晓谜底
Maybe the next 2 tapes will tell us.
试试最后一张
Try the last one.
他没杀他
He didn't kill him.
他正准备杀他
He was going to.
但他没能抓住他
But he didn't get him.
他没能抓住他
he didn't get him.
说吧
So,
有什么可以为你们效劳的
what can I do for you?
我们找到了你的录像带
We found your tapes.
我们看了 为你杀害的那些孩子看的
We watched them. For the children you murdered.
你们觉得乐在其中吗
Did you enjoy them?
最后一套录像带
There's a final one.
第一张是杰西的 他是目标 你在公园里拍到了他
It starts with Jesse. He's a target, you filmed him in a park.
但是剩下两张 "折磨"和"杀戮"
But the next 2 tapes, "Pain" And "Kill",
是空白的
they're blank.
第一张录像带的时间码
The time code on the first tape
证明杰西失踪当日 你在现场
proves that you were there the day that Jesse went missing.
但正是这些录像带
But the tapes,
这项你为其他谋杀案
that meticulous ritual that
所准备的精致的仪式
you developed for the other murders suggests
证明了你并没有杀他
that you didn't kill him.
我会告诉你当时还有谁在场
I'll tell you who else was there,
但有一个条件
under one condition.
我要看录像带
I want to watch the tape.
杰西的录像带
The Jesse tape.
想都别想
No fucking way!
- 我们必须 - 这太恶心了 他在戏弄我们
- We have to - It's sick, he's toying with us.
丹尼 仔细想想
Danny, think clearly.
只是让他看杰西在公园的那张 这没什么
It's one tape of Jesse in the park, that's it.
我们给他看 他就会开口 就会提供关键的线索
We show him that, he'll talk. Tell us something vital.
你真这么以为 要是他不说呢 接下来该怎么办
Oh really, and what happens if he doesn't? What then?
我们给他看录像带 让他对着录像带打飞机
We show it to him, we give him something to wank over,
然后露出他那让人作呕的微笑
then he smiles that sick little... smile
太棒了 谢谢你们给我看
and says "Oh yeah, thanks, thanks for that".
我们必须冒险一试
It's a risk we have to take.
去他的 去他的 艾丽 我才不吃这一套
Screw him, screw him, Ally. I'm not doing it.
那我们将一无所得
Then we've got nothing.
打电♥话♥给我 情况紧急 -大姐
我们的调查不会有任何进展
We're no further forward than we were.
好吧 给他看
Alright, fine, show it to him.
让那变♥态♥如愿以偿
Give the sick bastard what he wants.
漏网之鱼
The one that got away.
一部我没能完成的电影
The one film I never finished.
当时到底发生了什么 马罗西
So what happened, Marosi?
快说
Come on,
你看过你的视频了 告诉我们那天发生了什么
you've seen your video, tell us what you know about that day.
他本该会是下一个受害者
He would have been the next one.
毫无疑问 我就要动手了
He would, without a question.
我喜欢他
I liked him,
我想要他
I wanted him,
他是我的目标
and he was a target.
但在那时 正当我准备上去拐骗他时
But then, when I went to lure him in...
有个人出现了
someone arrived.
一个他认识的人
Someone he knew.
事情就是这样
And that was that.
就我所知
As far as I know,
那个人是最后一个看到
that person was the last person who's seen
杰西活着的人
Jesse alive.
那个人是谁
Who was that person?
他爸爸
His father.
你好啊
Hello
两位是吗
Table for two?
实际上 艾伦 我们可以借一步说话吗
Actually, Alan, can we have a word in private?
当然可以 什么事 发生什么了
Sure, why? What is it, what's happened?
我们需要你跟我们去趟警局
We just need you to come to the station with us.
为什么
Why?
跟杰西的失踪案有关
Concerns the disappearance of Jesse.
我们只是需要问你几个问题
We just need to ask you some questions.
什么问题 什么意思 丹尼尔
What questions? What's this, Daniel?
根据一些新的情报
In the light of new information we'd
我们需要问你一些问题 有关你儿子的失踪案
like to question you about the disappearance of your son.
新的情报
New information?
雅各布·马罗西提供的
From Jakob Marosi.
- 我明白了 你们是要逮捕我 - 我们没有要逮捕你
- Oh, you're arresting me. - We're not arresting you.
有其父必有其子
Oh, like father like son.
我们并非是要逮捕你 艾伦
We're not arresting you, Alan.
什么新情报 那么多年过去了
What new information, after all these years?
我的天啊
Oh, Jesus.
我才不去 真抱歉 我拒绝
I'm not coming in. Sorry, no.
我才不买♥♥账
I'm not doing it.
威尔斯先生 我们只是想您去一趟
Mr.Wells...We just wanna go over...
不好意思 我不会配合你们的
Excuse me, I'm not doing it.
好吗 你们不是要逮捕我吗
Alright? But you arrest me.
来啊 你动手啊
Go on, you do it.
剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表