剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表
I don't want to go.
我不想回去
Go home. You know the way.
回家吧 你认识路的
I don't want to go.
我不想回去
You'll be fine. Trust me, just go.
没事的 相信我 回去吧
You're too young to come, Jesse.
你太小啦 不能来 杰西
You won't even like it. Mark!
你都不会玩得开心的 马克
Just go!
回家吧
We'll see you later.
我们待会见
Come on, Mark.
跟上 马克
失踪儿童
请问您看到杰西威尔斯了吗
若有任何线索请联♥系♥西桥警署
杰西于1995年7月27日周四下午四点二十分在丹纳公园走失
Go!
走啊
Dad, my pocket money!
爸爸 我的零花钱
Money, money, money... It's all you think about.
钱 钱 钱 你就想着钱
I thought you might like this.
我猜你会喜欢这个
Thanks Dad. Thanks I'm good, but thanks. Come on, sit down.
谢谢 爸 我不需要 来吧 坐下
Stop it!
别闹了
莉莲基金 关爱痴呆症患者
Come on!
快点
五
第一季第一集
Morning! What do we got?
早上好 有什么收获
Dead woman's bag was found in a hotel room.
在酒店房♥♥间发现死亡女性的手提包
No wallet and no phone, so no ID.
没发现钱包和手♥机♥ 也没有身份证
Didn't she check in?
她没有办入住手续吗
Was checked in under the name of Ben Jackinoff.
她是以本·杰金沃夫之名登记入住的
So I think it's fair to say that's a pseudonym.
我认为这很有可能是假名
No details yet but I've got something to show you.
尚未有具体细节 但我想先让你看些物证
Potential murder weapon? Alright, I'll check that in a bit.
疑似凶器吗 好的 我等会儿来看看
We got a description of a man? Fairly general.
据描述为男性吗 非常模棱两可
Well how was it paid for?
那付款方式是什么
Didn't the hotel take a credit card swipe?
酒店没有刷信♥用♥卡♥的记录吗
Cash and there is only CCTV on the outside of the building.
现金 而且只有建筑外面才有闭路电视
But the manager did offer us something useful.
但是酒店经理为我们提供了一些有用的信息
He recalls the woman going outside to take a mobile phone call.
他回忆起当日 死者曾到酒店外接听手♥机♥电♥话♥
And it's time coded so we can trace it.
有时间记录 我们可以追踪到对话内容
Yeah but without knowing what network she was on,
对 但我们不知道她当时用的是什么通信网络
how long is that gonna take?
查出来估计得到猴年马月吧
Right now it's all I've got.
我目前知道的就只有这些
Alright, put in an aircomms request with all the main providers.
那好吧 你去跟各大通信运营商联♥系♥一下
I want a name and address as soon as possible.
尽快查出死者的名字和住址
If you want my opinion, from the blood on the back of the door
我认为 从门背面的血迹可以推测
the attack looks like it
这场谋杀是在
started when she came out of the bathroom.
她走出浴室的时候发生的
Ally, you be the victim.
艾丽 你当受害者
Why me? Because you're...
为什么是我 因为你是
Alright, you be the victim.
好吧 那你来当受害者
Go on, get in touch with your female side.
加油 展示你女性化的一面
She should probably have a leak in the bathroom.
她当时很可能在小便
You don't have to do that part.
你无须模拟这一部分
When she comes out...
当她出来时
she gets a blow to the back of her head.
她的后脑勺突然受到猛击
Now it's bad but doesn't kill her.
但这一击没能让她命丧黄泉
She goes on the bed.
她倒在了床上
Now she's probably out cold
当凶手再一次下手的时候
when the attacker comes at her again.
她很可能已经陷入了昏迷
Are you enjoying this?
你貌似很享受啊
Now,
此刻
the attacker is covered in blood.
凶手全身沾满了鲜血
The traces we found in the bathroom,
我们在浴室发现了血迹
I reckon he took time to wash
我推测他花了些时间来清理血迹
before making his or her equally exit.
在他 当然也有可能是女的她 离开前
Where are you going? I've just bludgeoned you to death.
你去哪儿呢 我不是刚把你杀了吗
Mark!
马克
Happy birthday!
生日快乐
I was just out for a run, so I, erm, I thought I'd surprise you.
我刚好在跑步 就想着 给你个惊喜
Right. Life lesson there, isn't here?
好吧 生活又给我上了一课 不是吗
Should never turn up unannounced.
上门拜访 应该事先打招呼
I saw him leave.
我看见他离开了
So what was Kenton doing here? Did he stay the night?
肯顿在这干什么 他在这过夜了吗
Laura, can you talk to me please?
劳拉 你能跟我谈谈吗
Is there any point in lying?
自欺欺人有意义吗
Why would you do that?
你为什么要这样
He's my husband.
他是我丈夫
You said it was over
你说过你们已经结束了
Yeah, it was.
没错 的确曾经结束了
Was? Past tense... wow...
曾经 过去时
Oh my God!
我的天啊
Who cheats on their lover with their husband?
谁会背着情人和她们的丈夫在一起
I have to go to work.
我得去上班了
That's all you've got to say?
你已经解释完了吗
Do you want me to lose my job?
你想我丢掉工作吗
No, I don't want you to lose your job.
不 我一点儿也不这么想
I just want you to tell me
我只是想要你告诉我
the last few months have meant something to you.
过去的几个月对你来说也是重要的
You said it was over between you two, Laura, finished.
你说过你们之间已经结束了的 劳拉
You told me you wanted something different.
你曾说过 你想开始新生活
Nice ass, Britny.
臀真翘 布莱璃
Britnay! "Nice ass, Britnay!"
布莱妮 应该是 臀真翘 布莱妮
Brit!
小布
Psychopath then, is it?
作案手法真变♥态♥ 不是吗
Being bludgeoned to death with hammer,
受害者被铁锤敲打致死
I think we can rule out manslaughter.
我觉得可以排除过失杀人的可能
Shame, really. She's quite hot.
真可惜 她长得很漂亮
Yeah, that makes it so much worse!
是啊 这无疑让案情更糟糕了
Forensics report, from Ken.
法医鉴定报告 肯拿来的
DNA化验单With the DNA results from the plaster found at the scene.
还有从现场水泥墙上采集来的
The ones I asked for half an hour ago.
我半个小时前就让你们拿过来了
Erm, we were training, Danny.
呃 我们当时在训练 丹尼
That shit is sacrosanct.
那破玩意儿很神圣
Yeah well, as long as your abs are ripped.
好吧 你们能保持腹肌健美也不错
Don't wish for it, my friend. Work for it.
别心动 我的朋友 快行动
Hello, Birthday boy!
你好啊 我亲爱的寿星
Alright mate?
你还好吗 兄弟
Happy birthday. Thanks. You alright?
生日快乐 谢谢 近况如何
Got you a gift. It's still in the shop.
给你准备了一份礼物 但它还在商店里
Oh man that's perfect! 'Coz I
太棒了 兄弟 这意味着
can just collect it when I get yours next month.
下个月你生日的时候 我也能如法炮制
No Laura?
怎么不见劳拉
No, no, she had a work thing and couldn't shift things around.
没有 她手头上有工作要忙 一时走不开
Couldn't shift things around?
一时走不开
I'm not 6, Slade.
我不是六岁小孩 斯莱德
I'm only doing this for my mum.
我办这个完全是为了我妈妈
Have you heard from Danny?
你有联♥系♥丹尼吗
No, has he not called?
没有 他没打电♥话♥给你吗
Maybe he couldn't shift things around.
可能他一时走不开
Hello, I'd just like to say a few words.
大家好 我想简短说几句话
You know it's a celebratory
众所周知 对一位父亲来说
moment for a father when you look at your son,
这是一个值得庆贺的时刻 当你看着自己的儿子
your baby, and you realize
你的宝贝 你突然意识到
that he's reached the age
他已经长大了
where he can no longer call himself young.
长到他都认为自己老大不小了
Because if he is becoming an old fart,
要是他也慢慢成为一个老头了
then where does that make me?
那我该怎么介绍自己
A gravedodger?
半只脚已经踏入坟墓了
So I'd like you all please, to raise a glass.
所以我想请你们大家 一起举起手中的酒杯
I gnore his crows feet and his receding hairline. Thanks mate.
无视他的鱼尾纹和发际线 非常感谢
And wish a happy birthday,
祝愿他生日快乐
to my little boy.
我永远的小男孩
To Mark.
致马克
Happy Birthday!
生日快乐
Sorry, sorry...
剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表