剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表
生活总还是会忙碌起来
Life will get busy again.
正常的作息还是会回来
Normality will kick in.
我们永远别忘了这种感觉
Let's never forget how this feels.
你做什么
What are you doing?
- 丹尼 - 一个尼日利亚语符号♥
- Danny? - It's a Nigerian symbol.
意思是"前覆后戒"
It means "Learn from your mistakes".
他没接
No, he's not answering.
我们需要他过来
We need him here.
不接电♥话♥不是丹尼的作风
It's not like Danny to not answer.
一定出了什么事 我去看看他还好吗
Something must be really bad, so I'm gonna go see if he's OK.
你留在这
You stay here.
等卡尔来
Wait for Karl.
听着 马克...
Look, Mark...
我不相信
I'm not a big believer in
命运或者命格之类的鬼话 但是...
fate or destiny or any of that bullshit, but...
但是什么
But what?
不管你喜不喜欢 那天是弗兰克救了杰西
But like it or not, Frank saved Jesse's life that day.
杰西还活着全是因为弗兰克
Jesse's alive because of Frank.
因为那天是我们让他走
'Coz we let him go that day, and...
如果不是因为弗兰克 谁知道结果如何呢
If it wasn't for Frank, then who knows?
你明白我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
- 他应该带他回家的 - 我知道 当然 兄弟
- He should've brought him home...- I know, of course, mate.
当然 可是...
Of course, but... just...
我一会回来
I'll be back.
- 肯 卡尔在哪 - 不知道 怎么了
- Ken, where's Karl? - No idea, why?
我得跟他谈谈
I need to speak to him.
- 关于什么 - 是私事
- Concerning? - It's private.
他在哪里 你俩不是像连体婴儿一样吗
Where is he? You two are like conjoined twins.
- 他离开警局了吗 - 我真的不知道
- Did he leave the office? - I really don't know.
那要是他回来 告诉他我找他
Well if he comes back, tell him I'm looking for him.
喂 我觉得艾丽可能知道什么了
Hey, em...I think Ally might be on to something.
艾丽 别这样
Ally, don't!
说实话
Tell me the truth,
不然我会一直挤它 超用力
or I'll squeeze these so hard,
直到你需要做手术来分开它们
that you are gonna need a surgery to separate them.
走
Leave!
- 你知道什么 - 什么也没有
- What do you know? - Nothing.
你知道什么
What do you know?
他没危险 他只是...他有点困惑
He's not dangerous. He's just... he's just confused.
接着说
Keep talking.
- 放手... - 接着说
- Get off... - Keep talking!
他知道了自己的真实身份
He found something out about who he really was.
他整个人都混乱了 听着 我只是在帮他
It sent him spinning. Look, I only helped him
因为他是我朋友
because he's my friend.
也因为我闯了祸
And because I screwed up.
你干什么了
What did you do?
是我带他去谋杀现场的
It was me that brought him to the murder scene.
我当时喝醉了
I was drunk.
他载我
He drove me.
这要是被人知道 就完蛋了 我就完了
If that came out, that's it. I'd be done.
是我的错 艾丽 都是我的错
It was my fault, Ally. All this shit is my fault.
DNA出现
The DNA came back,
创口贴上的血
blood on the plaster.
卡尔意识到那是他的
Karl realized it was his.
他知道他的DNA不会在系统里
He's known the analysis would show his DNA wasn't in the system.
但系统说DNA来自一个失踪儿童 名字叫杰西·威尔斯
The system said it belonged to a missing kid, called Jesse Wells.
他意识到这只有一个解释
And he realized there was only one explanation.
他就是杰西·威尔斯
He was Jesse Wells.
他爸爸承认了
His dad admitted it.
他很生气
He was angry.
他整个生活都崩塌了 他很害怕
His whole life was unraveling. He was scared.
捶墙 大喊
He was punching walls and screaming.
我找到他的时候他就是那样子 心都碎了
That's how I found him, in bits.
所以我才答应帮他
That's why I agreed to help him.
- 怎么帮 - 他想掩饰自己的身份
- How? - He wanted to hide his identity.
保护他的亲生父亲 让他不用死在监狱里
To protect his real father, so he didn't die in a prison cell.
你想怎么说那家伙的行径都行 但卡尔爱他
Say what you want about what the guy did, but Karl loved him.
那是他爸爸
He was his dad.
你做什么了
What did you do?
我对谋杀现场动了手脚 纽曼家的
I screwed with the murder scene, at the Newman house.
我用他的血做了伪证 来误导别人
I planted more of his blood to throw people off.
我的天啊 你这个白♥痴♥
Jesus Christ, you idiot!
我不想的 我告诉他了
I didn't want to, I told him.
但是如果我站出来说出一切
But if I came forward, said what was going on,
艾丽 我会失去一切的
Ally, I would've lost everything.
艾丽 求你了 我...
Ally, please, I...
我求求你 求你 别告发我
I am begging you. Please ,do not let this come out.
我不能不告发你 肯 伪造证据 天哪
It has to, Ken. Planting evidence, Jesus!
我不能没有工作
I cannot lose my job.
他还在生气吗
Is he still angry?
- 我不知道 - 肯 他现在状态怎么样
- I don't know. - Ken, what's his state of mind?
他闭口不谈了 假装一切没发生过
He buried it down, pretended it wasn't happening.
他伤透了心
he was pretty torn up.
听着 艾丽...
Look, Ally...
他真的喜欢你 也许他听得进你说的话
he really likes you. Maybe you can talk to him.
他在哪里
Where is he?
我不知道
I don't know.
嘿 布鲁 怎么了
Hey Pru, what's up?
斯莱德 感谢上帝 马克在哪里
Slade, thank God. Where's Mark?
说来话长
It's a bit of a long answer right now.
- 我得见他 - 布鲁 如果是关于你们两个的事
- I need to see him. - Pru, if this is about you and him...
不是的 是杰西
It's not that. It's about Jesse.
他怎么了
What about him?
他在这里 我觉得他就在这里
He's here, I think he's here.
- 你在哪里 - 警♥察♥局
- Where are you? - At the police station.
嘿 卡尔
Hey Karl!
嘿美女 你一个人吗
Hey, gorgeous. You are all alone?
外面挺冷啊
It's cold out here.
有空喝一杯吗 我们能不能去喝个咖啡什么的
Have you got time for a drink? Can we get a coffee or something?
我已经有了
I've already got one.
或者好好喝一杯 就..
Or a proper drink, just...
就聊聊
Just to have a chat.
你还好吗
Is everything OK?
好啊 挺好的
Yeah, everything's fine.
可是你看上去有点
It's just, you seem a bit...
不 我很好
No, I'm fine.
我们去喝一杯好吗
Should we get that drink?
走吧
Just go.
改天吧
Another time.
卡尔 等等
Karl, wait.
杰西
Jesse!
请等一下
Please, wait!
杰西
Jesse!
斯莱德 我找到杰西了
Slade, it's Jesse!
他发现我知道真♥相♥了
He knows I'm aware of this.
布鲁 你在哪里
Pru, where are you?
戈尔本街
Colbon Street.
好的 我这就来
OK, I'm on my way.
拜托 别堵车啊
Come on, come on!
- 他在哪里 - 那辆银色的车里
- Where is he? - In the silver car.
该死
Oh, shit!
杰西
Jesse!
杰西
Jesse!
等等
Wait!
我收到你信息了
Hey, I got your message.
是他把杰西带走了
He took him.
他知道杰西是他的儿子 所以带走了他
He knew he was his and he took him.
妈妈完全被蒙在鼓里
You know, mom never knew anything,
是吗 她从来没有怀疑过
did she? She never suspected anything.
而且他活着 他一直
And he was alive. He's been
剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表