剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表
Sunbeams will soon smile through. Good morning.
早上好啊你
Good morning to you,
还有你 还有你
and you and you.
早啊
Morning!
这男人在你的酒店有很多女部下
This man ran a string of girls out of your hotel.
你认得他 是吗
You recognize him, right?
很多啥
A string of what?
我不擅长认脸
I'm so bad with faces.
他的名字叫佩恩
His name is Payne.
也不擅长记名字
And names.
那记得这个名字吗 哈利·邓普西
How about this one: Harry Dempsey.
他喜欢攻击人
He likes attacking people.
他是个精瘦结实的光头佬 那种你看见他
He'll be the wiry guy with the shaved head that you decided
不管在什么场合 都不敢顶嘴的人
not to backchat on a number of occasions.
这有没有让你想起什么 还是说
Does that ring any bells or...?
你耳朵也不太好使
Are you deaf, as well?
抱歉 你刚说了什么吗
Sorry, did you say something?
抱歉 我查到你是个被吊销牌照的律师
Sorry. I can see you're a defunct lawyer.
也是一个打死都保持沉默的证人
And a nightmare in a witnesss box.
无论如何我都不会回答你想要知道的问题
Somehow I never say what you want me to.
我们可以看看枪击案发生的那间房♥吗
Shall we take a look at the room where the shooting took place?
妒火之房♥ 是的 是的 你必须得看
The Envy room. Yes, yes you must.
太好了 真是完美
Perfect, brilliant.
如果我跟你说这个词 "妒火"
If I say to you: "Envy",
你首先想到什么
what springs to mind?
我说的是配色方案
I'm talking color schemes.
你知道 我已经有焦糖色和米黄色了
You see, I've got caramel and beige.
地毯 墙面 天花板 整套配置
Carpets, walls, ceiling, the whole lot.
你的意思是枪击案发生的
Are you saying that the room
那间房♥已经被重新装♥修♥了吗
where the shooting took place has been redecorated?
当然了 那墙上都是血呢
Yes, well, there was blood all up the walls.
你们还想我怎么做
What did you want me to do?
留下来作纪念吗
Make a feature of it?
我听说邓普西可能会来找你
I heard Dempsey might come looking for you,
如果我们没有先找到他的话
if we don't find he first.
我不认为他会回来这里 你认为呢
I don't think he will be back here, do you?
好吧
Hm, ok.
我在车里等你 你先慢性自杀吧
I'll meet you in the car after you finish killing yourself.
丹尼
Danny.
违章停车通知
警告
车轮已锁
邓普西或者是杰西
Dempsey or Jesse?
这是邓普西的车
It's Dempsey's car.
丹尼 我想你回来一下
Danny, I need you to come in.
我们在纽曼的花♥园♥里找到了一些其它的东西
They found something else in Newman's garden.
为什么 是什么
Why, what is it?
杰西·威尔斯失踪时拿着的那本书
The book Jesse Wells had when he disappeared.
它被埋了两英尺深 在表土和地基的下面
It was buried 2 feet down, so under the top soil and laid flat.
所以 那么 杰西是被纽曼绑♥架♥了吗
So, what, Jesse was held by Newman?
他逃脱了 又回来了
He escaped, went back?
这说得通 他的DNA就是在那里发现的
It makes sense, his DNA was found there.
对
Alright.
对它进行全面检查
Run all the checks on this.
赶快进行吧 好吗
And let's crack on, OK?
我感觉很糟糕
I feel so bad.
因为他表现得很好
'Coz he was being kind.
他只是想让我们之间的事情变得好起来
He just wants things to be nice between us.
马克 我对他...
Mark, I treat him...
态度很恶劣
appallingly.
我真是太不像话了
I mean, I really do.
但他会突然回来 提出一些新的建议
But he'll just come back with some new suggestion.
- 比如说 - 比如...
- Like what? - Like...
"我们出去走走 就他和我"
"Let's just go away, just him and me."
你想那样做吗
And you wanna do that?
不 我不想
No, I don't.
好吧 我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
我的意思是不 不 我不想 我怎么会想呢
I mean no, no I don't. How could I?
我怎么会呢 他一摸我胳膊 我就起鸡皮疙瘩
How could I? He touched my arm and it made my skin crawl.
然后他提起妮可
And then he brings Nico up.
当你把孩子带入这个情况中时 一切都会改变
When you bring children into the equation, it changes everything.
我真的需要和你说一些事情
I really need to talk to you about something.
对不起 我现在在值班
I'm so sorry, I'm on call.
没事
That's OK.
这可不好 因为这意味着我得走了
It's not OK. 'Coz it means I have to go.
这挺好的 我下午也有些事要做
That's fine, I have to do something this afternoon.
你什么时候结束 我去接你
What time do you finish? I'll come and meet you.
晚上七点
19:00.
好的 我的天啊 对不起
Great. Oh my God, I'm so sorry.
- 别多虑 - 好的 再见
- Don't worry. - Ok, bye.
稍后再说
To be continued.
好 我就来
Hi, yeah, I'm coming.
最后提醒一下
One final reminder.
今天晚上的华丽摇滚演出要求全员出席
Full attendance is required to the glam rock gig this evening.
这是督察的命令
By the order of the DI.
很完善 谢谢
Very mature, thank you.
去工作了
Let's get to work.
- 米基 来玩一会儿 - 不 这可不好玩
- Mickey, take the time? - Oh no, that's not funny.
你不应该把玩那个
You shouldn't be handling that.
这是已经退役了的
It's been decommissioned.
丹尼 我很想你 你打电♥话♥给你姐姐了吗
快走 快走 快走...
Do it, do it, do it...
你今天下午能帮我代班吗
Can you cover for me this afternoon?
- 好 当然 - 谢谢
- Yeah, sure. - Thanks.
嗨 珍 是我
Hey Jen, it's me.
我会去做这件事的 好吗 我现在就去做 你能...
I'm gonna do it, OK? I'm gonna do it now. Can you just...
你能和我一起去吗 我怕我会临阵退缩
can you just come with me so I don't back out?
嗨 姐姐
Hey, sis'.
爸爸需要换换环境
Dad needs a change of scene.
是吗
Does he?
我想这就是抛弃你年迈父亲的感觉
Well, I guess this is what it feels like to dump your old dad.
回家 好吗
Go home, shall we?
你今天的工作结束了吗
Are you finished with the day?
本来全警局都要去那个...
The whole station is supposed to go this...
慈善演出
charity gig.
- 我可以溜掉那个 - 不 不 你应该去
- I can skip that. - No no, you should go.
我们应该参加这个
We should do this.
这就是我经常说的
This is what I'm talking about.
我想要见见你的同事们
I wanna meet the people you work with.
把长相和名字对应上 你知道的
Put faces to names, you know.
连接这两个世界
Join the two worlds.
孩子们怎么办
What about the kids?
我会打个电♥话♥的
I'll make a phone call.
你和我去看演出好吗
You and me at a gig?
但是他的穿着和闯入我妈妈
But he was wearing exactly the same clothes
房♥子的那个人一模一样
as the guy that broke into my mom's house.
他穿着一样的连帽衫 背着一样的背包
He was wearing this hoodie and this backpack.
- 你的意思是... - 我不知道
- You mean... - I don't know.
我不知道 我不是说那就是杰西
I don't know. I mean I'm not saying that it's Jesse.
今天下午我回去了那个树林
This afternoon I went back to the woods.
去看了看这个家伙一直暗中观察我的地方
To have a look where this guy's been watching me from.
那里有块地面被翻检过
There's this patch of ground that's been raked over.
摸上去还是热的
It was warm to the touch.
- 那里起过火... - 等一下 等等 什么
- It's been a fire there... - Hang on, wait. What?
但是如果那是杰西
But if it is Jesse,
为什么他会回到他失踪的地方
why would he be going back to where he disappeared?
点火然后掩盖踪迹
Lighting fires and then covering them up?
我不知道
I don't know.
所以我今晚要再回去那里
That's why I'm going back there tonight.
什么 就你自己吗
What, on your own?
不行 这不好 他可能是一个精神病
No. Not a good idea. He could be a psychopath.
别这样 我必须得去
Oh, come on. I have to go.
我必须得找到答案 我必须这么做 我不能就不管它
剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表