剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表
你派了谁去杀赛琳娜
Who did you send to kill Selena?
谋杀现场有我弟弟的DNA
My brother's DNA was at the murder scene.
你派的谁
Who did you send?
你派的谁
Who did you send?
没事了
It's alright.
你们得赶紧走
You've got to go.
我会抹去录像记录
I'll wipe the CCTV.
- 你从没来过这儿 - 不 那你怎么办
- You were never here. - No, how about you?
他们抓到我更好 否则他们会去找你
It's better if they get me, or they'll come after you.
我们可不希望你的未来是那样的
And that's not what we wanted for your future.
"我们"
"We"?
是你帮了我妈妈
You helped my mom?
你和我妈妈一起导演了这一切 所以我才能见到我父亲
You set it up with my mom, so I'd meet my dad?
把她带走
Get her out of here.
- 亚历克萨 走吧 - 不 等等 求你了...
- Alexa, come on. - No, wait, please...
亚历克萨 我们得走了
Alexa, we have to go.
听着...我叫马克·威尔斯
Look... My name is Mark Wells,
我是一名诉讼律师
I'm a solicitor.
等你见到警♥察♥
When you get to the police,
让他们给我打电♥话♥ 我会做你的代理律师
they should call me. I'll represent you.
好吗
Alright?
没事了
It's OK.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be alright.
怎么会好起来
How is it gonna be alright?
我妈妈死了
'Coz my mom's dead.
我爸爸死了 然后另一个
My dad's dead and the only other
唯一关心过我的人要进监狱了
person who's ever cared about me is going to prison.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们去哪
Where are we going?
事情结束了
It's over.
亚历克萨在车里 你们现在可以回家了
Alexa's in the van. You can go home now.
这是亚历克萨...
This is Alexa...
我们做得很好 马克
We did good, Mark.
你必须和我把事情说清楚
You'll have to tell me everything.
救命
Help!
一切都要从亚历克萨来到收♥容♥所♥说起
It all starts with Alexa coming into the shelter.
她被吓坏了
She was terrified.
她把一切都告诉了我 那个在黄色车里的人伤害了她
She told me everything: the man in yellow car who had hurt her.
波特的事
About Porter.
她妈妈的事
About her mother.
我听到了她爸爸要见他们的留言
I heard her father's message about wanting to meet them.
但是这些人 马克 他们不是好人
But these people, Mark, they don't play nice.
肯顿在走进一个陷阱
Kenton was walking into a trap.
所以我去了那个旅馆 但已经太晚了
So I went to the hotel, but I got there too late.
我看到一个人把车停在那 和亚历克萨所说的
And I saw this guy park up, with the same yellow car
她看到的那辆黄色的车一样 我知道是他
Alexa said she saw. And I knew it was him.
所以我跟踪了他
So I followed him.
我搜了他的身 找到了他的手♥机♥
I searched the body, found his phone.
然后发信息给波特 告诉他任务已经完成
And texted Porter that the job had been done.
所以他们会以为肯顿死了
So they'd think Kenton was dead.
然后把他的电♥话♥存进我的手♥机♥里
And then saved his number into my phone.
我把尸体装起来
I wrapped the body up.
把他的车从后面开走
I moved his car around the back.
等到天黑才把尸体带出来
And I waited until dark to get the body out.
然后我把肯顿藏进一个安全屋
And then I hid Kenton in a safe house.
就在这时劳拉的儿子找到了你 把你卷了进来
Which is when Laura's son came to you and you got involved.
佩恩袭击了你
Payne attacked you,
我们跟踪他来到Porter & Starr
we tracked him down to Porter & Starr,
赛琳娜工作的那个公♥司♥
the same company Selena worked for.
我看到他和波特在里面
I saw him in there with Porter.
他们在争吵什么 现在我知道了 是为了亚历克萨
They were arguing. And now I know it was over Alexa.
波特想让她加入骗局 她只是个孩子
Porter wanted to use her in his scams. She's a child.
佩恩试图保护她
Payne was trying to protect her.
剩下的你知道了
The rest you know.
你知道整件事
You knew about the whole thing.
是你让我跟进了这条线索
You had me follow this trail and you knew exactly
你完全知道它的导向
where it was gonna lead. You
你知道所有答案却假装不知道
had all the answers and you pretended you didn't.
你为什么那么做
Why, why would you do that?
你派谁去的
Who did you send?
我看到你跟波特打在一起 而且...
I saw you with Porter, and...
你想要杀了他
You wanted to kill him.
结果真的就发生了 马克
And that's what happens, Mark.
我不能...
And I can't...
我不想让你变成我
I don't want you becoming me.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思就是我不想失去你 好吗 我不能
Means I'm not gonna lose you, Mark, OK? I can't.
你还好吗
You alright?
我没事
Yeah, I'm OK.
斯莱德 你杀人了
Slade, you've killed somebody.
斯莱德
Slade
你杀人了
You killed someone.
这一切好像都因杰西的名字再现而起
And all this seems to have been since Jesse's name came back up.
自从杰西...
Since Jesse...
看起来只有死亡和谋杀...
It just seems to be death and murder...
我受够了 老兄
I'm tired, man.
如果这些还不够的话
And if all this isn't enough,
囚禁那些女孩的工作室里...
The studio where the girls were kept...
他们在纽曼的犯罪现场发现了杰西的DNA
They found Jesse's DNA at Newman's crime scene.
也许是杰西杀了纽曼
Maybe Jesse killed Newman.
这不可能
That's impossible.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为是我杀了纽曼
Because I killed Newman.
剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表