剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表
they used that to blackmail you for your identity.
我以为这事一张信♥用♥卡♥就能摆平 诈骗嘛
I just thought it was gonna be a credit card thing. Fraud.
无足轻重 我甚至不知道她的名字
Small time. Didn't even know her name.
赛琳娜·卡拉韦
Selena Callaway.
爸爸 发生什么事了
Dad! What's going on?
现在该怎么办
What happens now?
我们会与你保持联♥系♥的
We'll be in touch.
你相信他吗
Do you believe him?
听起来是真的 我们应该调查一下他
Yeah, smells right. We should check him out,
确保他所说的是事实
make sure he's telling the truth.
如果他是真的乔·汉利
Assuming he is the real Joe Hanley,
那我们逮捕的到底是谁
who the hell did we arrest?
快到了吗
Are we close?
我不知道 看起来都一样
I don't know, it all looks the same.
丹尼说过有个像颠倒的雨伞的建筑
Danny said something about an upside-down umbrella.
它应该就在这附近
It's gotta be around here.
打扰了
Excuse me.
快跑
Run!
什么
What?
你想警告她
You tried to warn her.
- 我看到了 - 没有 我保证没有
- I saw you. - No, I didn't, I promise.
是这里吗
Is this it?
是这个吗 小布 你确定吗
Is this the one Brit, are you sure?
- 我做不到 对不起 我不能... - 嘿 嘿 小布
- I can't. I'm sorry, I can't... -Hey hey, Brit...
威尔斯律师事务所
你好 是我 对 对 停止搜寻吧
Hi, yeah it's me, yeah yeah. Call off the search.
他刚走着回来了
He's just walked back in.
当然 我当然会告诉他你有多担心
Of course! Of course I'll tell him how worried you were.
我离开还不到一个小时
I've been gone for less than an hour.
电♥话♥已经快被打爆了 我真的是受够了
The phones have been going crazy. I've literally been up to here.
拉里 我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry Larry,
但那件上衣真的不适合我
but that top just isn't working for me.
认真的吗
Seriously?
说这话的人不但有一条荷马·辛普森领带
Fashion advice from the man who owns a Homer Simpson tie
荷马·辛普森 《辛普森一家》人物之一
还戴着它
and wears it.
这条领带是我妈送给我的礼物
That tie was a gift from my mum.
一个词 地摊货
One word: car-boot-sale.
他一小时之前来的 坚持要见你
Yeah, he walked in about an hour ago. Insists on seeing you.
我告诉过他需要提前预约
I told him he needs an appointment.
但是不知道为什么 他没把我当回事
But for some reason he didn't take me seriously.
真的吗
Really?
简直难以置信
Can't believe it.
你好 我是马克 有什么需要帮助的吗
Hello, I'm Mark. How can I help you?
我爸爸失踪了
My father's gone missing.
在我们开始之前
Before we start,
我先申明 我有轻度的亚斯伯格综合征
you should know I have mild Asperger's syndrome.
亚斯伯格综合征 是一种泛自闭症障碍
这个标签我很喜欢
I am very comfortable with the label.
只是有些人会觉得我太直接
It's just that some people can find me too direct.
好 我会牢记这一点的
Well, I'll bear that in mind.
- 那你是怎么找到我的 - 你认识我妈妈
- How did you find me again? - You know my mother.
我猜测你曾受雇于她
I assumed you worked for her because
因为她的手提包里有一张你的名片
she has one of your business cards in her handbag.
你们的网站显示
Your website said Wells
威尔斯律师事务所 但也有寻找失踪人员的业务
Solicitors but also claims you find missing people.
是的 没错 你妈妈是
That's right, we do, yeah. Your mother is...
劳拉·马歇尔
Laura Marshall.
你说过那已经结束了
You said it was over.
- 的确曾经结束了 - 那他在这里干什么
- It was. - So what was he doing here?
谁会背着情人和她们的丈夫在一起
Who cheats on their lover with their husband?
我叫西蒙·马歇尔
I'm Simon Marshall.
我还是有点想不通 因为
I'm still a bit confused, 'coz...
要是你♥爸♥爸真的失踪了
If your father is really missing,
为什么劳拉 你妈妈 为什么她不报♥警♥呢
how come Laura, your mom, how come she hasn't gone to the police?
我不知道
I don't know.
但肯定是出了什么事
But there is definitely something wrong.
她说他在学校接受某种管理培训
She says he's away with the school, some kind of management training thing.
但我爸的谷歌♥日历是我管理的 而不是她
But I am the one who organizes his Google calendar, not her.
我还是不明白
I still don't quite understand
这有什么值得怀疑的
how this is suspicious.
如果他的计划变动了
Well if his plans changed,
他会让我帮他更新日志
he would've asked me to update his diary.
所以 你相当于是他的秘书
So, are you like his secretary then?
我更喜欢说是 私人助理 非常感谢
I prefer "Personal assistant", thank you very much.
对 这个说法好多了 私人助理
That's very good, much better, "Personal assistant".
我可以帮你
I think I can help,but I
但是我应该先和你妈妈联♥系♥一下
should probably try and speak to your mum, too.
只是为了弄清事件原委
Just trying to get to the bottom of this.
还是就我们两在这里工作比较好
I'd rather we both worked here.
她的参与会带来巨大干扰
I find her a massive distraction,
她总是不停地给我吃三文治
she keeps offering me sandwiches.
好吧 当然了 我理解你的心情 我理解
Right. Of course, no, I understand. I understand.
但我有必要收集所有相关的信息
I need to try and gather all the relevant data, 'coz
而你妈妈很可能掌握关键的线索
maybe your mum holds some vital clues
可能她自己都没有意识到的线索
that even she isn't aware of.
已知中的未知
Unknown know?
没错
Exactly.
F30237
F30237.
曼维尔大道二号♥发现一具成年男性尸体
Deceased adult male found at 2 Manville Avenue.
请求援助
Requesting assistance.
你知道这是谁的住址吗
You know whose address that is?
去屋外守着 别让狗仔队靠近封锁区
Alright, go out front. Keep the paparazzi off the grass.
这里没养狗 还记得吗
No dogs, remember?
当时让我百思不得其解
It bugged me then.
就是感觉有哪里不对劲
Something didn't feel right.
这里到底藏着什么秘密
So what happened here?
我们登门造访次日 他就被谋杀了
He gets murdered the day after we come round.
我们错过了什么
What did we miss?
你来这里做什么 尸体在另一个房♥间里
What are you doing in here? The body's in the other room.
玻璃不是会反射声音吗
Doesn't glass reflect sound?
为什么他会在这额外加个镜子呢
Why would you put an extra mirror in here?
不知道
I don't know.
而且椅子正对着镜子
And the chair facing it.
然后你坐在这里
So you sit here.
欣赏着镜子的里的自己
You admire your reflection.
体格不小 自命不凡
Big guy, big ego.
我的天啊
Oh my God!
这三个女孩分别是
OK, the 3 girls are
萨沙·曼雷 简·希林
Sasha Manley, Jane Shilling
和伊兹·艾伦
and Izzy Allan.
心理学专家明天一早会与她们对谈
They'll be interviewed once the
之后她们就可以接受调查了
psychologist clears them tomorrow the earliest.
她们都被锁起来了
Well we know they were chained up.
那到底是谁杀了这个叫纽曼的家伙
So who killed this Newman guy?
谁知道她们被关在那里多久了
We got any idea how long they were down there?
在那被关一天都受不了
One bloody day is a day too long.
闭路电视里什么都没有
And there's nothing, there's
什么都没有吗
nothing on that CCTV?
被设置为观察模式 没有记录
Set up to view, not record.
我当时居然就那样走开了
And to think I walked away from this.
觉察出了不对劲 但我还是离开了
Smelled wrong and I walked away.
至少从大局来看
Big picture is, that they're
她们都自♥由♥了 而那个恶棍也罪有应得
walking free and the bad guy has a tag on his toe.
has a tag on his toe 脚趾头上有标签指尸体标识
好吧 但要我们行动再快些
Yeah well, he could be
他现在也许就能活着受审
alive and talking if we've been a bit quicker.
我们当时想着先把搜查令拿到手
We tried to get a warrant...
不 你们当时说你们正在跟进此事
No, you said that you were checking it out!
别把情绪带到工作上
Let's just keep it professional.
卡尔 我们有什么收获
Cal, what do we have?
这是我们从原始文件获取的信息
Here's what we have from the original files.
简·希林失踪得最早
剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表