剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表
Sorry, one sec.
嗨
Hi.
- 你是艾丽吗 - 对
- Ally, is it? - Yeah.
嗨 我是布鲁 丹尼的朋友
Hi, I'm Pru, a friend of Danny's.
- 你来这是... - 我来找马克
- Are you here to... - I'm looking for Mark.
他来这见丹尼了
He's come to see Danny.
好的 我带你上去
OK, cool. I'll take you up.
对不起 先等一下
Sorry, just a second.
我一直在想 那天晚上我们...
I've been thinking, you know about the night we...
好吧 那晚有点太"直截了当"了
Well it was all a bit "Cut to the chase",
你懂的 还有...
you know, and...
我想要约你出去 聊聊天 吃个晚饭...
I'd love to take you out. Talk, have dinner...
这真不是时候...
This really isn't the time...
因为我可以告诉你
'Coz I can tell you that smile
你拥有全世界最美丽的笑容
you got is the best smile in the whole world.
对 就是这个
Yeah, that one.
它再次出现了
There it is again.
我们能稍后再说这个吗
Can we talk about this later?
我会把时间和地点发给你
I tell you what, I'll text you a time and a venue.
你只需要回复好或者是不
You just reply yes or not.
- 对不起 - 爱慕者吗
- Sorry. - An admirer?
只是卡尔而已
Just Karl.
我很抱歉 我试过打给你 但你一定是已经出门了
I'm so sorry, I tried to call but you must have left.
是马克 他整晚都没睡 一直在发烧还呕吐
It's Mark, he's been up all night, temperature and vomiting.
- 我今天会让他留在家里 - 不会吧 真遗憾
- I'm gonna keep him home today. - Oh boy, I'm sorry.
他会好的
Oh, he'll be fine.
我只是不想在这种状况下把他送去学校
I just don't like sending him in in this kind of state.
当然 当然
Sure, sure.
- 希望他恢复健康 - 祝你玩的开心
- Hope he gets better. - Have a good day.
你还好吗
You OK?
让我看下那里
Let me see that.
这就是那栋房♥子
This is the house.
他们似乎已经离开了
It seems they've left.
米基说他们急匆匆地走了 我试着打电♥话♥给他们
Mickey said they left in a hurry. I tried to call them
但是没人接
but there's no reply.
这个创口贴是怎么回事
What's with this plaster?
这是证据 我们可能不应该
That's evidence, we probably shouldn't...
上面粘有亚麻棉布
There's flax of cotton attached.
他们就是从这个创口贴上发现了杰西的DNA吗
Is that how they found Jesse's DNA from that plaster?
你们调查了
Did you investigate the
可能导致他贴这个的原因吗
reasons why he might have been wearing it?
我们和制♥造♥商谈过
We spoke to the manufacturer,
这是市场上最常见的创口贴之一
it's one of the most common plasters on the market.
但不是家用 是医院或者免疫诊所使用的
But not in homes, in hospitals or immunization clinics.
离谋杀现场不到一英里的范围内
There's a place less than a mile away
有一个地方提供流感疫苗
from the murder site, it does flu shots,
和旅行疫苗注射
and holiday jabs.
我们调查了他们的记录 看了他们的监控 一无所获
We checked their records, viewed their CCTV, drew a blank.
- 那献血站呢 - 也调查了
- What about blood donation? - Checked.
所有主要的献血中心 什么都没找到
All the major centers. Nothing.
流动采血车呢
Traveling ones?
换句话说采血进行的地点是不固定的
Or the blood serviced to a sort of roaming collection.
在市政厅 酒店和运动中心 之类的地方
Town halls and hotels and sport centers, that kind of thing.
对啊 我得去查查
Right. I'd have to check.
献血不是要用
Don't blood donations use
大量的棉签吗 你必须拿着它 压着伤口
a massive cotton swab? You have to hold it down, apply pressure.
对 是在手臂上
Yeah, on the arm,
而不是在拇指针♥刺♥处
but not on a thumb prick.
并且这些可能是在擦拭的时候沾上的
And they could be caught from when it was wiped.
我知道什么 你才是警探
What do I know? You're the detective.
但是作为一个医生来说
But speaking as a doctor,
我不认为进行流感疫苗注射会流这么多血
I don't think a flu shot would leave that much blood.
对啊
Right.
这里真偏僻
It's remote.
没有人能看到这的任何情况
No one could see anything.
你能感受到 不是吗
You can feel it, can't you?
我们别过早做出推断
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
好吧 这里有家具但是没别的了
Well, there's furniture but not much else.
来 我们进去看看
Come on, let's go look inside.
门开着
It's open.
有谁会连房♥子都不管了
Who just leaves a house behind?
这人走得急
Someone leaving in a hurry.
有食品包装袋 饮料盒
We've got food wrappers, drinks' cartons.
这些是最近的
These are recent.
你怎么看出来的
How can you tell?
我可是个警探
I'm a detective.
还有种东西叫做"限用日期"
They also have a "Use by date".
我会把它们送检
I'll get them tested.
刚有人在
Someone was here.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
房♥里有人
There's someone in the house.
你好啊
Hiya.
很好
Great.
谢谢你 菲利普 你帮了大忙了 谢谢
Thank you Phillipa, this is great help. Thank you.
渡口酒店
The Ferry Hotel.
谋杀案发当天那里只有一个流动献血点
They only had one mobile donor service on the day of the murder.
- 那案发前一天呢 - 前一天什么都没有
- What about the day before? - There was nothing the day before.
而且没人会把创可贴贴那么久
And no one really would be plastered that long.
那我们得查出
So we need to find out
谁在那天献血了 他们运作体系是怎样的
who gave blood that day, what's their system?
他们对所有的患者都留有保密报告
Well, there's confidential reports on all the patients.
并且所有捐献者
And all blood donors have
必须在国家血液中心进行注册
to register with the National Blood Service.
不过她有说选点时会优先考虑
But she did say that the tendency was to choose locations
具备现有安保系统的地方
with preexisting security systems.
以保障工作人员的人身安全
For the safety of the staff.
监控
Cctv.
那出发吧
Come on, then.
我知道这看起来是个什么样 但是
Look, I know what this looks like, but
这里已经很多年没人住了
well, no one's been here for years.
我算是在照看这房♥子吧
I kinda look after the place.
照看吗
Look after it?
免费的
For free.
我是在帮忙呢
I'm doing a favor, you know.
不过他也不知情
Not that he knows it.
我会赶走那些搞破坏的
I chase away the vandals
还会把这里弄干净整洁
and I make the place look nice.
我住附近 山坡下面就是
I live next door, down the hill.
我不过是来这里躲老婆的
I only come here to escape the wife.
我家有三个小孩
I've got three kids at home
还有个疯后妈
and a crazy mother-in-law.
我跟你说 她就是个母夜叉
She's a nightmare, I tell you.
男人是需要空间的 不是吗
'Coz a man needs space, doesn't he? So I...
这里可以说是我的私人空间
This is kind of me man-cave.
你了解以前住这里的人吗
Do you know anything about the people that used to live here?
有一家人以前会来这儿 来度假
A family used to come up here. For the holidays,
过复活节 过暑假
you know. In the Easter, summer.
你记得他们吗 男主人
Can you remember them? The man...
妻子 孩子 之类的
wife, kids, what... ?
有一
There was a
一男一女 还有个
a man and woman and a...
对 他们还带了个小孩子
yeah, they had a little lad with them.
可能是他们的儿子 我也不清楚
Might be their son, I don't know.
你记得他们的名字吗
Do you remember any names?
弗兰克·利普顿
Frank Lipton?
不对 他叫
No, no it was...
荣 什么的
Ron something.
印象中他老婆叫做
And I think his wife was called, um...
贝芙 还是贝丝
Bev, was it? Or Beth?
不好意思
I'm sorry,
这是很久以前的事了
剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表