剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表
我弟弟的DNA 出现在了你妈妈的谋杀案现场
My brother's DNA turned up at your mom's murder scene.
亚历克萨 你知道是谁干的吗
Alexa, do you know who did it?
有个商人 我妈妈以前在他手下工作
This businessman my mom used to work for.
救命
Help!
我全部都告诉斯莱德了
I told Slade everything.
他去帮助我爸了
And he went to help dad.
斯莱德去了老镇酒店
Slade went to the Old Town Hotel?
我要报♥警♥
I'm calling the police.
斯莱德 你杀人了
Slade, you killed someone.
把密♥码♥告诉我
Give me the codes!
趁现在
Now!
我是名律师
I'm a solicitor.
你到了警局之后 给我打电♥话♥
When you get to the police station, call me.
你一直都知道他在哪里 这整件事你都知情
You knew where he was all along. You knew about the whole thing.
你的破坏性太强了
You were so destructive.
挥舞球棒 打烂东西
Smashing things with that bat.
你跑开之后
Where did you go...
去了哪里
after you've run off?
他们在纽曼的犯罪现场 找到了杰西的DNA
They've found Jesse's DNA at Newman's crime scene.
也许杰西杀了纽曼
Maybe Jesse killed Newman.
这不可能
That's impossible.
因为纽曼是我杀的
Because I killed Newman.
艾伦
Alan!
- 房♥里有人 - 不 没人 朱莉
- There's someone in the house. - No, there isn't, Julie.
谁
Hello?
第五人 第一季第七集
艾伦
Alan?
你做什么了
What have you done?
他还进了杰西的房♥间
He went into Jesse's room, too.
刚刚是他 对不对
It was him, wasn't it?
是杰西
Jesse.
天啊 是玻璃
oh, it's glass.
张开嘴 张开
Open your mouth, open it.
张大点
Open wide.
别咬
Don't bite.
他怎么会把玻璃咬破了
How could he bite through the glass?
艾尔 你没事吧
Al, you OK?
我去给你拿点纸巾
I'll get you some tissues.
你是有意杀害纽曼的吗
Did you set out to kill this Newman guy?
拜托 斯莱德 你不能
Slade, come on. You can't just
就这么告诉我你杀了两个人 然后缄口不言了
tell me you killed 2 people and leave it at that.
第一个人 邓普西 你杀他我能理解
This first guy, this Dempsey guy, I understand.
他和肯顿只能活一个 好吧 这我能理解
It's him or Kenton. Alright, I can understand that.
但是纽曼...
But with Newman...
这个纽曼毁了那些女孩的人生
This Newman destroyed girls' lives.
这些女孩当中就有布莱妮
One of these girls were Britnay.
拜托 别讲话了 你有疑问 现在就安静听着吧
Just please, shut up! Okay, you asked, now you listen.
让我死了吧
Just let me die!
来吧 把早餐吃了
Come on, eat your breakfast.
快吃
Eat!
你在这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
所以这是正当防卫 对吧
So it was self-defense, right?
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
所以不管怎样你都会杀了他吗
So you would've killed him anyway?
如果他活着 就会牵连到布莱妮
If he lived, he would have implicated Britnay.
我有两个选择
I had two choices.
杀了那个禽兽
Kill that monster
或者让他再一次毁掉她 很容易选
or let him destroy her, all over again. It was an easy choice.
救命 求你了 我在
Help, please. I'm at
曼维尔街3号♥ 救命
3 Manville Avenue. Help.
这个纽曼 他本可以告诉我们关于杰西的事情的
This Newman, he could've told us about Jesse.
是啊 但我当时不知道
Yeah, well I didn't know that,
不是吗 马克 当时我不知道
did I Mark? At the time, I didn't know.
也许你本来就不该随便杀人 不是吗
Then maybe you shouldn't just go around killing people, then! Did you?
我是在保护布莱妮
I was protecting Britnay!
是啊 但没起作用 不是吗 斯莱德
Yeah well, it didn't work. Did it, Slade?
妈
Mom?
丹尼来了
Danny's here.
妈
Mom!
这是件私事 我想请你帮个忙
Yeah, this is a personal thing. I'm asking for a favor.
- 嗨 斯莱德 - 你还好吗
- Hey, Slade. - You alright?
- 你还好吗 爸 - 没事 就是把脚割了 没事的
- You alright, dad? - Yeah, cut my foot, it's alright.It’s alright.
确定吗 是他吗
So, is it definite? Was it him?
你♥爸♥看见他了 我只听到了声音
Your dad saw him, I only heard him.
打断一下 不是的 我看见的是有人跑进公园了
Excuse me, no, no, no. I saw someone running into the park.
我看不到他的脸 他穿着件连帽衫
I couldn't see his face, he was wearing a hoodie.
他当时在杰西的房♥间 他在查看家里的相片
He was in Jesse's room. He was looking through the family photos.
我们只是猜测 不确定 不确定
We think, we're not sure, we're not sure.
有些相片不见了 你说他背了个包
Some of the photos are missing. You said he had a backpack,
他也许把东西放里面了
he could've put them in.
犯罪现场调查小组要明早才能来
Look, CSI can't be here until the morning.
- 在这之前你可以陪着他们吗 - 当然 没问题
- Maybe they can stay with you until then? - Yeah, of course.
好了 我得走了 有事打给我
Listen, I've got to go. You'll call me?
- 谢谢 丹尼尔 - 谢谢 丹尼
- Thanks, Daniel. - Thanks, Danny.
晚安
Good night.
丹尼 你怎么看 是不是杰西
Danny, what do you reckon? Jesse or not Jesse?
任你想象
Your guess.
回见
See ya.
嘿 太好了 太好了
Hey, oh yes, yes!
小点声 把门关上
Keep your voice down and shut the door.
我不想把孩子们吵醒
I don't wanna wake the kids up.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
朱莉来了电♥话♥ 有人非法入室了
Julie called, they had a break-in.
那谁在照顾孩子们
And who is looking after our kids?
我给每个孩子都留了便条 说我会出去一下
I left some notes for them, saying I'll be back. One each.
然后你就把他们抛给雷了
And then you just left them? With Ray?
真是安全极了 是吧
That's super safe, isn't it?
他们睡着了
They are asleep.
如果出了什么事呢
What if something happened?
我很抱歉 仅此一次 好吗
Look, I'm sorry. It was a one-off, okay?
这是不对的 当然是不对的
It was wrong, of course that's wrong.
好吗 抱歉 真的很抱歉
OK? I'm sorry, I'm really sorry.
我们上楼去把孩子们叫醒吧
Let's go upstairs and wake the kids up.
你回来了他们会很高兴的
They're gonna be so happy you're back.
我只是来接他们上学的
I'm only here to take them to school.
你和我...
You and me...
我们问题大了 丹尼
we're in big trouble, Danny.
听着 我也不想离开 我也不想 但是...
Look, I hate being away, I hate it, but...
- 我知道得有取舍 - 很好
- I know something's gotta give. - Good.
所以我在想 要不请个人来
So I've been thinking, let's just get someone in,
付点费用 让他们
just pay for them to come
一星期来两三次 帮忙照顾下孩子
in 2-3 times a week to come help out with that.
我想得比你更远
I am further than the road than you.
我是来告诉你 雷得离开
I came here to tell you that Ray has to go.
我不会让我爸去老人院的 这不可能
I'm not putting my dad in a home, OK? That is not gonna happen!
你不用这样做 你只需要让他去你姐姐家里
You don’t have to. You just have to take him to your sister's.
这是最后通牒
That's the ultimatum.
雷去和莎拉住 他也是她的爸爸
Ray goes to stay with Sarah. He is her father, too.
- 这绝不可能 - 她到现在为止什么也没做过
- That is never gonna happen. - She has done nothing so far.
改变现状
Make it happen.
别抽烟了
Stop smoking.
这只是一个惯贼 来老房♥子里偷窃罢了
It was any old burglar going through any old house.
那他怎么没拿走我那值钱的iPad
And my very expensive iPad isn't good enough for him?
- 它就在最边上 不可能没看见 - 这你说不准
- It was on the side, you can't miss it. - You can't know that.
就是杰西
It was Jesse.
他在他以前的房♥间里 找相片
He was in his old room, looking for photos.
我知道就是的...
I know it was...
我有所感觉 现在也一样
I felt something, still do.
不 只是你希望是他罢了
No, you just wanted it to be him.
你不明白
You don't understand.
剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表