剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表
Danny!
丹尼
Slade! Hey darlin'.
斯莱德 嘿 亲爱的
Hey Pru.
嘿 布鲁
Mark, hey.
马克
So amazing to see you again.
能再见到你们真好
God, how long has it been?
天啊 有多久了
16 years. No that can't be.
十六年了 不是吧
You're looking great, really.
你看起来很好 真的
So are you.
你也是
And I know I am.
我也很好
Not a day older older, apart from... from the grays.
一点没老 除了...有点白头发
What?
什么
That's big news.
真是天大的消息
Are you OK?
你还好吗
Oh, uh, fine, yeah.
我很好
You know, it's a shock.
你要知道 太震惊了
Hell of a shock.
太令人震惊了
We're working to find out more.
我们正着手获取更多信息
Well Danny felt...
丹尼觉得...
and we all felt that since you were there that day,
我们都觉得既然那天你也在
you know, you had a.... you had a right to know.
那么 你有...有权利知道
Well I thought about it a lot.
我经常想起这件事
Every year on that day.
每年的那一天
I always remember the date, every year.
我一直记得那个日子 每一年
So, when did you get back from the States?
你什么时候从美国回来的
2 years ago.
两年前
2 years?
两年
I know, I know. I should've contacted you all.
我知道 我知道 我应该和你们联♥系♥的
But you know how it is, it's just work and
但是你们也知道的 就只是工作
I married an American.
还有我嫁给了一个美国人
Stuart's a workaholic.
斯图尔特是个工作狂
And, well, I've got a little girl now, Nico, she's nearly 6.
还有 我有了一个女儿 叫妮可 快六岁了
Ah, she's cute.
她真可爱
I have 3 myself. Which is at least one too many.
我自己生了三个 多生了至少一个
I kept meaning to, I kept putting it off.
我一直计划 一直拖延
And then one month turned into 6.
然后一个月就拖成了六个月
I don't know, I don't know...
我不知道
You don't have to explain anything to us.
你不用向我们解释任何事情
We're big boys, aren't we?
我们是成年人了 不是吗
Here we are.
我们重聚了
It's happened.
计划成真了
The 4 of us.
我们四个
Grown up.
长大了
And Slade running a shelter. How did that happen?
斯莱德开了一家收♥容♥所♥ 这是怎么回事
Says the doctor...
这位医生说...
Private doctor, actually, so...
其实是私人医生 所以...
My socialism has gone out the window.
我的社♥会♥主♥义♥观已经幻灭了
Blame the Americans.
都怪美国人
Well, assuage your conscience.
为了安抚你的良知
Come and visit.
过来看看吧
See how we do things. I might
看看我们是怎么做的 我可能
enlist your services.
会需要你的志愿服务
I'd like that.
我很乐意
Good.
好的
We should all keep in touch. Definitely.
我们都该保持联络 必须的
Mark, pay me more attention.
马克 多关心我
Mark!
马克
This is the last time that you see me.
这是你最后一次见我
I wanna go see Marosi.
我想去见马罗西
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗
I want to look him in the
我想和他当面对峙
eye and I just wanna ask him some questions.
我想问他一些问题
I really don't think that's a good idea.
我真不觉得这是个好主意
He said that he killed Jesse.
他说他杀了杰西
So I just wanna meet him.
所以我想见见他
And either you gonna help
要不就你帮我
me out or I'm gonna have to sort this myself.
要不我就得自己解决了
Hello, Mr. Wells.
你好 威尔斯先生
I want to talk about my brother.
我想谈谈我的弟弟
I killed him.
我杀了他
I chose him,
我选了他
I took him and I killed him.
我把他抓走并杀了他
Three acts, simple.
三步 就这么简单
I don't believe you.
我不信
They found the bodies of the
他们找到了另外四个
other 4 boys that you killed, but not my brother.
你杀害的男孩的尸体 但没有我弟弟
Why not?
为什么没有
I burnt it.
我把它烧了
Why would you do that?
为什么要这么做
Because he was younger.
因为他最小
And what I did to him...
而我对他做的...
was disgusting.
不堪入目
I like young boys.
我喜欢小男孩
And I liked Jesse.
我喜欢杰西
A lot.
非常喜欢
You're already facing life for the other 4 boys that you killed.
你已经因杀死其他四个男孩被判终身监禁
So you
所以
took the rap for Jesse in order to secure yourself privileges
你背杰西的锅是为了巩固你在监狱的特权
didn't you?
是吧
Get yourself back on the front pages.
回想一下当时情形
He was crying.
他在哭
Very, very upset.
非常 非常伤心
He wanted to go home.
他想回家
To his mommy.
回到妈妈身边
And I wanted to send him home.
我想送他回家
But I knew I couldn't.
但我知道我不能
Then I told him I would take him.
然后我跟他说我会带他回去
I put him in my car, started driving.
我带他上车 开车离开
He kind of cheered up.
他还有点开心
But of course I wasn't taking him home.
当然我肯定不是带他回家
I was taking him...
我带他...
somewhere else.
去别处
You're lying. Am I?
你在说谎 是吗
Who else is lying about that day, Mark?
关于那天还有谁是在说谎呢 马克
Are you? Are your friends?
你是吗 你的朋友是吗
Jesse was crying
我发现杰西的时候
when I found him.
他正在哭
Who made him cry, huh?
谁弄哭了他
The DNA tie in with the missing kid
这个DNA和那个失踪的孩子
is potentially huge.
有潜在的巨大关联
For now this cannot get out.
现在消息还不能散播出去
We dig away until we know exactly what we are dealing with.
我们要刨根究底 直到完全弄清情况
Don't want journalists banging on my door.
不想让记者敲上我的门
Danny.
丹尼
The murder victim is yet to be ID ed.
谋杀案受害者身份尚未明确
But we are tracing her mobile
但我们正在追踪她的手♥机♥
as it's possible the killer might have taken it with him. Next.
因为嫌疑人可能把它带在了身上 下一个
Now given the reputation of the murder location
鉴于谋杀案发所在地的名声
and the manner of her dress,
还有她的衣着方式
we're working on the possibility
我们设想的情况是
that she was accepting payment for sex.
她当时在进行性♥交♥易
So it could be
所以凶手可能是
a disgruntled client, partner of someone.
一位不满意的客户 某人的另一半
Or drug related.
或者是涉毒人员
Every hooker I've encountered has been an addict.
我遇到的妓♥女♥都是瘾君子
We all know how many hookers Mickey's encountered.
我们都知道米基遇到过多少妓♥女♥
Yeah, it's very funny.
非常好笑
As for the DNA findings,
关于DNA的调查结果
Didn't you know this kid?
你不是认识这个孩子吗
Weren't you there that day?
那天你不是在现场吗
剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表