剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表
抱歉 抱歉
I wanted to say something too.
我也想讲几句话
As you all know, we've had some difficult times in the past.
大家都知道 我们过去曾经有过一段艰难时光
I have two sons.
我有两个儿子
Mark...
马克
and Jesse.
和杰西
Hey mom...
妈妈
But only one of them is here every year on his birthday.
但只有一个儿子每年生日的时候都在这里
Alright, Julie.
别说了 朱莉
Happy birthday, son! Happy birthday!
生日快乐 儿子 生日快乐
Cheers!
干杯
Sorry
对不起
Don't be sorry. Are you OK?
别说对不起 你还好吗
I love you.
我爱你
Me too.
我也爱你
Mom, I'm just gonna go say 'hi' to Danny, okay? Two secs.
妈 我去跟丹尼问声好 给我两秒钟
Hey man, you OK?
嘿 哥们儿 你还好吗
Yeah, I'm sorry I'm late. It's alright mate.
还好 对不起 我来晚了 没关系 兄弟
Yeah listen, I need to talk to you about something.
听着 我想跟你说些事
Alright then. What is it?
说吧 什么事
It is a...
是关于
There's a case I'm working on. It's a murder.
是关于我在跟进的一个案件 谋杀案
And we've found something at the scene.
我们在现场发现了一些东西
What?
是什么
It's blood but it's not the victim's.
是血迹 但不是受害人的
We ran some DNA tests and there's a match.
我们做了DNA测试 发现了匹配的人
Mark, it's Jesse.
马克 是杰西
DNA匹配的人是杰西The DNA, it's Jesse.
这个
He's alive.
他还活着
So you're saying he's a murderer?
你是说他是个杀人犯吗
No, nobody is saying anything.
不 没人这么说
years, 20 years, what the hell!
二十年 二十年了 究竟怎么回事20
I don't know. Nobody knows.
我不知道 没人知道
So his DNA is at a murder scene...
这么说他的DNA出现在了凶杀现场...
and he's not the victim, so what does that leave?
而他并不是受害人 那他还能是什么
Is he a witness or is he just someone who happens to be there?
他是目击者 还是碰巧出现在那儿的人
I'm gonna double check the results.
我要复查一下测试结果
I'm gonna triple check them, okay?
我会检查再检查的 行吗
There's a possibility that the DNA is old.
有可能是陈旧的DNA
20 years!
二十年啊
I'm saying it's possible, okay?
我是说有这个可能 好吗
He may not have been there.
说不定他没去过那儿
Mark, just think about it. It's Jesse!
马克 你好好想想 是杰西啊
I know. It means he's alive, yeah?
我知道 这代表他还活着 是不是
Yeah I know, you're right.
我明白 你说得对
I know, I know...
我知道 我知道...
It's what we always wanted, isn't it?
这是我们一直想要的 不是吗
Oh man, it doesn't make any sense to me.
天呐 这说不通啊
What am I gonna tell my Mum, Dad?
我怎么对我的爸爸妈妈说啊
Nothing, not yet, okay?
别说 现在别说 可以吗
Look, I shouldn't even be talking to you guys.
听着 我根本不应该跟你们说的
I could get fired.
我可能被开除的
Sorry.
对不起
This thing could end up being public.
这件事早晚会公开的
I mean it's the sort of thing the papers have been all over.
我是说这是那种报纸上经常报道的事
Yeah well, if it comes to that we'll let them know.
好吧 如果公开了我们再告诉他们
But don't you think there's someone else we should tell?
但你们不觉得我们还应该通知另外一个人吗
Someone who was with us that day.
那天和我们一起的那个人
Pru?
布鲁
Come on.
张嘴
Dad, I wanna ask you something.
爸爸 我想问你些事情
Do you remember him?
你记得他吗
This is Jesse, Dad.
他是杰西 爸爸
You remember he went missing as a young boy?
你记得他小时候失踪的事吗
It's a case you worked on when you were a copper.
那是你当警♥察♥的时候办的一个案子
Jesse, Alan's boy.
杰西·艾伦的孩子
He's back, Dad.
他回来了 爸爸
Jesse's come back.
杰西回来了
Leave her!
离她远点
Dad?
爸爸
已定罪儿童杀手承认杀害杰西
Look at him.
看着他
Take his face away from me, please. Dad, he didn't do it.
把他的脸从我眼前拿开 爸爸 不是他
He admitted to it.
他承认了
And you believe that?
那你就相信吗
Dad I know he wrote you letters.
爸爸 我知道他给你写过信
I destroyed them,
我把它们销毁了
they gave me the creeps.
那些信让我毛骨悚然
All of them? Yes.
一封不留吗 是的
What about mom? Did she keep any of them?
那妈妈呢 她还保存着一些吗
You know what? You're gonna have to ask her that.
要不这样吧 你得去问她才知道
What is all this, Mark?
这些都是怎么回事 马克
It was 20 years ago.
都是二十年前的事了
Why are you bringing all this up again?
为什么你又把它翻出来
Here we are, one chicken curry
上菜了 一份咖喱鸡
and one lamb tagine, sir.
和一个羊肉锅 先生
Enjoy it.
请慢用
Disgusted or not you must have read them.
不管恶心不恶心 那些信你肯定都看过
Yes, of course I read them. And?
我当然看过 然后呢
Well you know he wanted us to meet him.
他想让我们和他见个面
Wanted us to a... to talk.
想和我们...谈谈
But of course we wouldn't entertain the idea.
但是显然我们不会接受这个提议
Why not?
为什么不
Coz he killed your brother.
因为他杀了你弟弟'
OK, he admitted it but there was never any evidence.
好吧 他是承认了 但是根本没有任何证据
Oh, Mark, come on. He was
马克 拜托 杰西失踪的
seen in the area the night Jesse went missing.
那晚有人在看见他在那一片地区了
He killed 4 other children.
他还杀了另外四个孩子
No, no. His other victims was older.
不 不是的 他其它的受害人年纪要大些
It's a different MO.
作案手法不同
He admitted it, Mark. Tell me then why does
他承认了的 马克 那你告诉我为什么
everyone keep on talking like he's suddenly gonna turn up one day
大家一直都在谈论这事 好像他会在某一天突然出现似的
Because of your mother.
因为你妈妈
Why do you think we don't live together anymore?
你觉得我们为什么会分居
Because she can't move on.
就是因为她没办法走出来
Now look, he is dead, Mark. Jesse is dead.
听着 他死了 马克 杰西已经死了
And this is... ?
这是...
We have to do a 100. Every hour, on the hour.
我们得做一百个 每小时整点一次
I need you to double check these forensic results.
我需要你对这些法医鉴定结果进行复核
Why, what's the problem?
为什么 有什么问题吗
The problem is they don't make any sense. Can you stop that?
问题就是这根本说不通 你能停下来吗
We've had a DNA hit from the Missing person database.
我们在失踪人口数据库中找到DNA匹配项了
From a kid that went missing in 1995. What?
是一个在一九九五年失踪的孩子 什么
Yeah, so how about you you stop
是的 所以你能不能别再
pressing with your boyfriend and check it again? Thanks.
跟你好基友一起俯卧撑了 再去核查一下 感激不尽
Is that Pru?
那是布鲁吗
Yep, under her married name.
是 冠了夫姓的
Pru Carew.
布鲁·卡路
Yeah, it's unfortunate.
是啊 真不幸
Oh, to think she could have been Mrs. Mark Wells
想想她本可能嫁给一个大律师
married to a hot shot lawyer.
成为马克·威尔斯太太
And we're back in the playground.
我们又回到操场时代了
No, look now, she... she is back.
看 她...她回来了
She's working at the Windsor Lockwood Clinic.
她在温莎·洛克伍德诊所上班
Why would she come back without telling us?
为什么她回来没有告诉我们
If we're gonna start unraveling the
如果我们打算解开
mysteries of female logic, we're gonna need stronger drinks.
女性思考逻辑之谜的话 那得来些更烈的酒
The question is, knowing what we know about Jesse
问题是 知道了杰西的事情以后
do you want to see her?
你还想见她吗
Yeah, I guess. Good!
想啊 很好
I messaged her, she said tomorrow's fine.
我给她发了信息 她说明天可以
剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表