剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表
Look at you!
看看你自己
Look at you!
你真是糟糕透了 布鲁
You're fucked up, Pru.
现在你听我说
Now you listen to me.
在你振作起来之前 你最好离马克远远的
Until you're un-fucked up, you leave Mark well alone.
我不会让你再不着边际地心血来潮
I'm not having you going on some off-your- faced whim,
到头来只让他再次彻底心碎
only to go and break his heart all over again.
我绝不允许 因为
I won't have it, because that
你上次离开时就是这么做的
is exactly what you did the last time you left.
你不要以为 就因为我们
Don't you dare think that just
那时都只是孩子 这事可以就这么算了
because we were kids that it didn't mean anything.
他从来没有忘记你 布鲁
He never got over you, Pru.
在你想着打电♥话♥给他之前
Before you even think about calling him,
至少先把毒瘾戒了 布鲁
just get yourself clean, Pru.
整理好你自己
Sort yourself out.
肯伍德探长 我们发现了一些东西
DS Kenwood, we've got something.
你们发现了什么
What have you got?
就在这下面
It's down there.
是什么 让开
What is it? Get out of the way.
你确定你还要待在这
Are you sure you wanna be here for this?
我只是在想我要怎么告诉朱莉和艾伦
I'm just thinking out what I'm gonna tell Julie and Alan.
还有马克
And Mark.
丹尼
Danny.
他们还要做一些检测 但是...
They have to run some tests, but, um...
从衣物和头发还有鞋子
judging by the remnants of clothes,
等残余物推断
and the hair and shoe...
这是一个小女孩
this is a little girl.
- 什么 - 这是...这是一个年轻的女孩
- What? - It's... it's a young girl.
这不可能是杰西
It can't be Jesse.
你是什么意思 他说了...
What do you mean? He said...
哦 对了
Oh, that's right.
这是个叫雷丁顿的小女孩
That's the little Reddington girl.
你和你的父亲一样没用
You are as useless as your father.
放开我
Get off me!
把他带回警局
Get him down the station.
混♥蛋♥
Bastard!
三通来自马克的未接来电
看样子你追的那个人是真实存在的
I think you might eventually chased a real person.
丹尼 我觉得我已经要疯了
Danny, I've been thinking I've been losing my mind.
如果你要疯了 那我也会疯掉的
If you're losing it, I'm losing it.
但是如果我那晚追的真是一个人
But if I was chasing someone,that
那他们不就是凭空消失了吗 他们人间蒸发了
means that they disappeared, isn't it? They evaporated.
我知道
I know.
我们在女孩们被关押的地方发现了杰西的DNA
We find Jesse's DNA at the place where the girls were kept.
我们还在那里找到了格列佛游记的绘本
We also find the Gulliver's Travel picture book kept there.
话虽如此 但那是2005年的重印版
Yeah, but it's a 2005 reprint.
紧接着你父母的家又被人破门而入 我的意思是
Right, and your mom and dad gets broken into. I mean...
要么杰西还活着
Either Jesse's still alive...
要么这是个巨大的骗局
or this is some massive hoax.
如果这是个骗局呢
And if it is a hoax?
我觉得雅各布·马罗西是幕后黑手
I think Jakob Marosi is behind this.
他在狱中 这不可能
He's inside, it's not possible.
他怎么可能操纵这一切
How could he do that?
你觉得有人和他里应外合吗
You think he's working with people?
我不知道 但我可以确定的是
I've got no idea. What I do know,
他是我见过最无♥耻♥的混♥蛋♥
is that he's the sickest bastard that I have ever come across.
要是他有机会和你撞面 肯定会气死你
And if he can wind you up, he will.
马罗西曾在狱里给我爸写信
Marosi used to write letters for my dad, from prison.
什么
What?
- 为什么你以前没告诉过我 - 对不起
- Why didn't you tell me this before? - Sorry.
好吧 但你得清楚 这根本不可能
Anyway, listen. That's not even possible,
他是A类罪犯
he's a category "A" Prisoner.
A类罪犯是指有高度危险囚犯,包括杀人犯、强♥奸♥犯和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
他们不会允许他写信给受害者的
They wouldn't allow him to write to victims.
但是他确实写了
Well, he did.
要么就是有人帮他寄出去
Unless he was getting someone to do it for him.
- 你们俩怎么还在这 - 爸爸 我们谈谈吧
- You two still here? - Dad, come on.
你从某人那里收到了多少封信
How many letters did you get whoever they were from?
我说的还不够清楚吗 我不想谈这件事
Let me try again: I don't wanna talk about it.
说完了 听懂了吗
That's all. Quite clear?
算了 我们撤吧
Come on, let's go.
他一收到信就把它们都烧了
He burned them all as they came in.
这是漏网之鱼 但也只是留下信封
This one, he just forgot the envelope.
妈妈 你读过这些信吗
Mom, did you read the letters?
我只看过其中一些信的碎片
I saw bits of some of them.
艾伦从来不把信给我 他一见到这些信就火冒三丈
Alan never gave them to me. They made him so mad.
顺便一提 每封信上的
Same printed address
地址都是一样的
on each letter, by the way.
而且地址是用橡皮图章
Yeah...Been made with one of those
西桥公园路32号♥ 艾伦 威尔斯收
印出来的
rubber stamps.
我看过的每封信 都重复地提到 三步
Every letter I did see, went on about there being "Three acts".
我不知道这是什么意思 但有时
Don't know what they meant, but those two words would fill
整页都是这两个字
a whole page sometimes.
三步
"Three acts".
你们是什么时候收到这些信的
When did you get these?
很久以前了 大概九八年 九九年的时候
Quite early on. '98, '99.
总共大概收到十封
Maybe ten letters in all.
怎么了 丹尼 你发现了什么
What, Danny? What is it?
上面有个邮戳
There's a postmark.
新线索 据悉艾伦·威尔斯大约在1998年收到过一批信件
New lead. Allan Wells, circa 1998, received letters purportedly
寄件人是雅各布·马罗西
from Jakob Marosi.
然而艾伦烧掉了所有的信件 而且对此讳莫如深
Now, he burned them and he won't talk about them.
但是我们发现其中的一个信封上盖着马尔滕的邮戳
But we do have one of the envelopes postmarked from Malten,
马尔滕位于警局南部的120英里
which is a 120 miles south of here,
但从马尔滕只需走六英里
but 6 miles
就可以到达马罗西1998年被关押的地方
from where Marosi was imprisoned in 1998.
我还没说完 从1997年三月
I haven't finished. From March, 1997
一直到2000年他被转移到这里的警局
until he was moved up here in 2000, Jakob Marosi's only
只有一位名为安吉拉·克拉克的探监人
prison visitor was an Angela Clark.
而这位探监人 彼时此时
Who lives, then and now,
都一直住在马尔滕 我说完了
in Malten. That's that.
我们开车去转转吗
Fancy a drive?
我们不是应该先向督察通告一下吗
Shouldn't we run all of this past the DI first?
那个信封已经放在法医袋里了 把它给肯
The envelope's in the forensic bag. Get it to Ken.
并且告诉他我需要所有细节 越快越好
And tell him I want everything and anything PDQ.
这到底意味着什么
What does that even mean?
啊 他男朋友来了 你把这给他也行
Here's his boyfriend. So, you can take it down to him.
艾丽有东西给你 我去拿我的夹克
Ally's got something for you. Let me go get my jacket.
这是给肯的 很紧急
This is for Ken. It's urgent.
我需要为那晚道歉吗
Do I need to apologize for the other night?
向我道歉 没必要啦
To me? I doubt it.
一般都是我活该啦
I usually get everything I deserve.
不 我觉得我还是有必要
No, I think I do...
我的意思是
I mean,
只要你愿意
you could always...
艾丽 我们得走了
Ally, we gotta go.
艾丽 动作快点
Ally, please.
欢迎来到马尔滕
Welcome to Malten.
是这户人家
It's this one.
- 是安吉拉·克拉克吗 - 有事吗
- Angela Clark? - Yes?
探长肯伍德 探员凯茵
DS Kenwood, DC Caine.
你介意我们进屋里谈谈吗
Do you mind if we have a word inside?
你们想来杯茶吗
Would you like to have a cup of tea?
不用了 我只想克拉克夫人回答我几个问题
No, actually, I'd like Mrs Clark to answer my questions.
给我来杯吧 谢谢 加奶 一匙糖
Actually yes, I would, thanks. Milk, one sugar.
好吧 不如我们开始吧
OK, so let's try again, shall we?
当你去监狱探望雅各布·马罗西时
When you were a prison visitor to Jakob Marosi,
你是否曾经帮他寄信
did you ever send letters on his behalf?
你们以为我会有什么事
Did you think there was something
不愿意当着我丈夫说的吗
I didn't wanna say in front of my husband?
有吗
Is there?
剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表