剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表
- Where the hell have you been? - I got your message.
这是什么
What is that?
这个呢
And this?
爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 爸
Dad? Dad! Dad! Dad!
这是你那天穿的
They're what you were wearing on that day.
你那天很...
You were so...
暴躁
destructive.
而且我们吵架了...
And we'd argue...
- 雷 - 回来
- Ray! - Come back here!
你很生气
...you'd get so upset.
用那根球棒
Smashing things.
乱砸东西
With that bat.
当你回来的时候 已经过了半夜了
It was past midnight, when you got back.
但是...
But...
你不肯说你去了哪里
you wouldn't say where you've been.
你不肯说...
You wouldn't say...
任何事情
anything.
你那时候在哪里 丹尼尔
So...where were you, Daniel?
你跑出去后
Where did you go
去了哪里
after you've run out?
亚历克萨 你记得我吗
Alexa Do you remember me?
- 我以前经常给你妈妈帮忙 - 我爸爸在哪
- I used to help out your mom. - Where's my dad?
真无情
Oh, that is cold.
亲爱的 你♥爸♥爸已经死了
Honey, your dad's dead.
带她进去
Bring her inside.
当波特得到他想要的 他会杀了她
When Porter gets what he wants, he'll kill her.
那个记忆棒
The memory stick.
- 你怎么知道那个的 - 她全告诉我了
- How do you know about that? - She told me everything.
我相信你手上有一些属于我的东西
I believe you have something that belongs to me.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你是谁
Who are you?
你为什么要关心这些事
Why do you even care?
我们就是这样的人 好吗
It's just the kind of guys we are, OK?
胡说
Bullshit!
- 你有意见吗 - 这里可不是酒吧
- You don't like it? - This isn't one of your drink bars.
亚历克萨对我来说就像是女儿一样
Alexa is like a daughter to me.
她已经有一个爸爸了 他叫做肯顿·马歇尔
She's already got a dad. His name's Kenton Marshall.
你妈妈试图用我拥有的信息勒索我
Your mother tried to blackmail me with information I own.
所以她死了
That's why she's dead.
对 都在这
Yeah, it's all there.
检查一下文件细节
Check the file details.
她做了个备份
She's made a copy.
你♥爸♥爸告诉我们它在你那儿
And your daddy told us you had it.
然后我们就把他也杀了
Before we killed him, too.
好吧 我从前面进去 分散他们注意
Right, I'll go in through the front, cause a diversion.
分散注意
A diversion?
斯莱德 我们必须报♥警♥
Slade, surely we have to call the police.
没时间了 你必须翻过栅栏
There's no time. You've got to go over the fence,
然后通过后门 找到她把她带出来
then through that door in the back. Find her and bring her out.
进入密♥码♥是二七六九
The entry code's 2769
你记住二七 我记六九
You got 27, I got 69.
斯莱德 得了吧
Slade, come on!
我有一个女儿就像你一样
I've got a daughter just like you.
她发誓她不抽烟
She swears she doesn't smoke.
但是我能在她身上闻到烟味
But I can smell it on her.
检查一下是不是都在里面
Make sure it's all there.
这家伙是谁 007里的反派吗
Who is this guy, a Bond Villain?
更像个足球运动员
More like a footballer.
- 你这段时间都在哪 - 快点
- Where have you been all this time? - Come on.
斯莱德 该死的
Slade! Shit!
你什么时候成了布鲁斯·威利斯 这真是荒谬
When did you become Bruce Willis? This is ridiculous.
美国演员、制片人,歌♥手 主演了《虎胆龙威》系列第一部
它被加密了
It's encrypted.
很遗憾要伤害你
It would be a shame to hurt you.
该死 马克 你的两个数字是什么
Oh, shit! Mark, what were your 2 numbers?
你什么意思 什么我的两个数字
What do you mean, what my 2 numbers?
- 你的密♥码♥数字 它们是什么 - 我刚才没听
- Your numbers, what were they? - I wasn't listening!
六九吗
69?
不是 我记的六九
No, I had 69.
只记得六九吗 我记六九 真是可笑
Remember, 69? I remember 69, it's funny.
告诉我加密密♥码♥
Tell me the encryption code!
- 快点 - 69-27
- Oh, come on. - 69-27.
怎么回事
What's going on?
后门来了两个男人
2 men coming to the back door.
她肯定被跟踪了
She must have been followed.
肖恩 听到我的话了吗
Shawn, do you hear me?
换个顺序 27-69
Other way, 27-69.
把那该死的声音关掉
Turn that bloody sound off!
我的天啊
Holy shit!
他有个真的蝙蝠洞
He's got an actual Bat-cave.
他们是谁
Who are they?
我们怎么办
What do we do?
继续走 我们只能希望佩恩明白他在做什么
We keep moving. We just hope that Payne knows what he's doing.
他们是谁
Who are they?
抓到一个 老板
I've got one, boss.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我为了我的女儿而来
I'm here for my girl.
你怎么还在这 去帮忙把剩下的人找出来
Why are you still here? Go and help find the others.
是枪声
That was a gun.
要是他杀了佩恩怎么办
What if he shot Payne?
那我们就自己找亚历克萨 走吧
Then we find Alexa ourselves. Come on.
听着 你走那条路 行吗
Look, you go that way, OK?
快走 快 我会没事的
Just go, go go go go. I'll be fine.
你们为什么在我家
Why are you in my house?
你怎么来的这么慢
What took you so long?
你和谁一起来的
Who are you with?
你和谁一起来的
Who are you with?
又抓到一个
I got one more.
- 是你 - 他是谁
- You? - Who is he?
他曾在我的办公室闲逛 你是干什么的
He was poking around in my office. What are you, hm?
是赛琳娜的男朋友
Selena's boyfriend?
还是兄弟
Brother?
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
放她走 好吗
Just let her go, OK?
需要我叫警♥察♥吗
Do you want me to call off the police?
不 不需要
No, no need.
我会说我是正当防卫
I'll say I was acting in self-defense.
有两个男人闯进我家
Two men break into my home.
还持械
Armed.
我的一个手下试图阻止他们
One of my men tried to stop them.
然后他们杀了他
And they killed him.
不要 求你了
No, please!
在接下来的打斗中
In the ensuing struggle I
我设法使他们缴械 并杀了他们
managed to disarm them and killed them myself.
除非你们把记忆棒的密♥码♥给我
Unless you give me the code for the memory stick.
- 这是你们唯一的出路 - 求你了
- It's your only way out. - Please!
看到他了吗
You see him?
因为他被抓 你那个妓♥女♥老娘的事
He almost tied your whore mother to me
警♥察♥差点就查到我的头上
by getting himself caught.
所以我非常希望结束这一切
That's how much I want this to be over.
把密♥码♥给我
So give me the codes!
听我说 亚历克萨
Listen to me, Alexa, just...
给他密♥码♥ 好吗
Give him the code, OK?
别告诉他
Don't tell him.
没事的
No, it's fine.
我们没有选择 只能把密♥码♥给他
We've got no choice, just give him the code.
你明白他说的是对的
He's right, you know.
没关系的
It'll be fine.
是我的生日
It's my birthday.
是我的生日 06-07
It's my birthday, it's 06-07.
就是现在
Now!
剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表