剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表
We're gonna find them.
带他们过来的
We'll bring them back.
那又怎样 我被拐四年
So what? 4 years after I was taken
他们就能去海滩玩了
they can go sit somewhere nice on the beach?
有一个女孩子
There was a girl.
是协助他的
A girl who helped him.
帮他抓其他人
Helped to get the other girls.
我就是被她抓去的
She helped to get me.
她叫什么
What was her name?
她叫瑞秋
Her name was Rachel.
我不知道她姓什么
I don't know what was her 2nd name.
对不起
Sorry.
没事
That's ok.
但是这个女孩子
But this girl
她很照顾我们 真的
she looked after us, really.
他想要新人了就会带走她
He would take her when he wanted someone new.
别的时候
Apart from that,
她和我们一样
she was one of us.
跟我们关在一起
She was held with us.
有一天她走了 就再也没有回来
And then one day she went, she never came back again.
她怎么了
What happened to her?
你知道吗
Do you know?
那是很久之前的事了
It was a so long time ago.
那天晚上他很生气
And he was in a rage that night.
暴怒
Raging.
我们都猜
We've reckoned
他杀了她
he killed her.
她可能已经死了
She's probably dead.
你是故意的 不止一次了
That's not how it was on the beach. You did that before.
想打架吗
Comme here and get...
住手
Stop it!
好啦 开玩笑而已
Yeah ok. We're only fooling!
布莱妮
Britnay!
我们错了
We are sorry,
布莱妮
Britnay.
我被拐走的时候她才六个月大
She was only 6 months old when I was took.
她肯定认不出我了 对吧
She won't know me, will she?
我能问她叫什么名字吗
Can I ask her name?
艾玛
Emma.
有一个男的
There was a man.
另一个 有时候是他
Another man, at some point.
我知道是另一个人 他的手要大一点 比...
I know because his hands were different, bigger than...
你看清他的脸了吗
What about his face?
那里很黑
It was dark.
他也会...你知道的
He did start to... You know.
然后停下来
Then stopped.
而且他...
And he was...
什么
He was what?
很温柔
Gentle.
我忘了手♥机♥
I've forgotten my phone.
怎么了
What ?
简说的那个人 那个手偏大的
The guy that Jane talked about, the one with big hands...
温柔的那个
The gentle man.
如果是杰西怎么办
What if it was Jesse ?
我也有过这个想法
Yeah, it has crossed my mind too.
最开始是你♥爸♥爸负责
Your dad run the initial
带头调查杰西的失踪
investigation into Jesse's disappearance.
你看过他那些旧案卷吗
Did you check his old case files?
- 艾丽 - 我在纽曼家
- Ally? - I'm at Newman's house.
这里热闹得像马戏团
It's just like a circus down here.
取证组可能发现了什么
The Forensics may have found something.
有一块地被翻过了
A patch of ground has been disturbed.
我在路上了
I'm on my way.
西蒙
Simon.
你在这儿干什么呢 伙计
What are you doing here, bud?
我没接到你的电♥话♥
I haven't heard from you.
意味着可能没有消息
Which could be there's no
或者你什么也没做
news or alternatively you're not doing anything.
但不管怎样 我爸爸还是下落不明
But either way, my dad is still missing.
你怎么知道我住这里
How did you find out where I live?
我妈妈手♥机♥里有你的地址
My mom still has your address on her phone.
好吧 听着
Right. Listen.
我爸爸正在做早餐
My dad's cooking the breakfast.
你要不要进来 想进来吗
See if you want to come in? Do you wanna come in?
爸爸 你能穿上衣服吗
Dad, will you put some clothes on ?
我没有露出任何地方 而且我喜欢这样
I'm not showing anything and I like it!
你好 抱歉 别介意
Hello! Oh, sorry! Don't mind me,
这是我老婆的
it's my wife's.
好的 我也有阿斯伯格综合症
Oh, all right. I have Asperger's too.
咱们开门见山吧 我带来了我能找到的 和我爸爸相关的
Let's get down to business. I've brought everything
所有的东西
I could find on my dad.
听着 西蒙 你妈妈说
You see, Simon, your mum says
你♥爸♥爸经常出去
your dad often goes off.
她是说他不经常回家 这是真的
She means he doesn't often come home. Which is true
但是我每天都会看到他
but of course I see him everyday.
不是每一天
Not everyday. But most
但是学期间的大多数工作日都会 你明白我的意思
week days in term time, you know what I mean.
这么说他接你放学 是吗
So he picks you up after school, does he?
你真的是什么也没做 是吗
You really haven't been trying, have you?
我爸爸在我们学校教学 他教地理
My father teaches at my school. He teaches geography.
可能是这个原因 孩子
Oh, could be the reason, son.
你知道吗 以前我们班也有个这样的男孩
You know, we had a boy like that in our class.
他妈妈是...
his mom was, well...
首先她就是现代版容嬷嬷
first of all she was a bitch of the highest order,
但她还是我们的生物老师
but she was also our biology teacher. That kid
那个孩子周围充满了流言蜚语
got crap from all sides.
我喜欢我爸爸
I like my dad.
西蒙 我要道歉
Simon, I apologize
我之前表现一直欠佳
for my lack of performance up until now.
我保证我会补过
And I promise to make amends.
很好 让我们从头开始
Good, let's start fresh.
我们要干什么
What are we doing?
你不是说要带我出来吃午餐聊事情的吗
You said you were taking me out for lunch. Talk to me.
我们要为咱们的女儿找一所新学校
We're looking for a new school for our daughter.
什么
What?
好吧 实际上我在找
Well, I'm actually trying to track
一个地理老师 他的名字叫肯顿·马歇尔
a geography teacher, his name's Kenton Marshall.
但如果我一个人出现在这
But if I turn up here on my own
问一些问题的话 看起来有点可疑
and start asking questions, this is gonna look suspicious.
而且和孩子们在一起
And with the kids,
我可能看起来像个变♥态♥
well, I'm just gonna look like a pervert.
但和我可爱的老婆一起...
But with my lovely wife...
来吧
Come on.
布鲁
Pru.
帮帮我
Come help me out.
打扰一下...
Excuse me...
你们当中碰巧有人上地理课吗
Do any of you guys do geography, by any chance?
你们认识马歇尔老师吗 肯顿·马歇尔
Do you know a teacher Mr Marshall, Kenton Marshall?
谢谢
Thank you.
布鲁 你能问问下拨人吗
Pru, can you ask the next ones?
拜托了 布鲁
Please, Pru.
来吧 问马歇尔先生
Come on, Mr Marshall.
女生们
Hi girls!
打扰了
Excuse me.
这儿有学地理的学生吗
Any geography students here?
为什么这么问
Why do you ask?
马歇尔先生 肯顿·马歇尔先生
Mr Marshall? Mr Kenton Marshall?
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
我们在找他
We're just trying to locate him.
去储藏间看看吧
Well, try the store cupboard!
不过进去前记得敲门...
剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表