剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表
妈妈依然是你的妈妈
And mom is still your mom.
而爸爸
And dad...
你不知道他有多爱你
You've got no idea how much he loves you.
不管你是不是他亲生的
His or not.
你知道吗 我们只是想要你回家
We just want you home, you know?
那天我们所有人都在场 丹尼
And all of us that were there that day, Danny,
布鲁 斯莱德
Pru, Slade.
我们的人生都改变了
Our lives, they changed.
我们不再是原来的我们
You know, we weren't the same people.
但是找到你
But finding you...
知道你还活着
knowing you're still alive...
我记得上学的时候
I remember school,
我曾经和别人说我有个哥哥
I used to tell people I had a big brother.
他们就会说 不 你没有
Then they'd say: "No, you haven't."
但是我会说
But I'd say:
我有
"I have."
他很强壮
"He's tough,"
他个子很大 你悠着点 不然他会来揍你的
"He's big. If you don't watch out, he'll come and get you."
我们只想要你回来
We just want you back.
我等我弟弟回家 等了整整二十年
I've been waiting to take my brother home for 20 years.
是时候回家了
It's time to go home.
妈妈
Mom.
你好 儿子
Hello, son.
- 对不起 - 没事的 没事的
- I'm sorry. - It's OK, it's OK.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
这真是一团乱麻 不是吗 我们就像一团乱麻
There's a mess there, isn't it? We're in a mess.
但是我们会想出办法解开
We'll find a way.
我们会想出办法的
We'll find a way.
没关系
Doesn't matter.
剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表