剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表
A gin tonic, please. Double.
难熬的一天
Tough day?
有时候 卡尔 我会希望
Sometimes Karl, I wish I
自己从事的工作不会这样一直提醒我
had a job that didn't constantly remind me
这个世界是多么阴险黑暗
what a dark and disturbing place this world can be.
你知道人们常说的一句话是什么吗
Well, you know what they say.
酒精是让我们麻痹自己得以
Alcohol is the anesthetic by which we endure
继续忍♥受生活的最好工具
the operation of life.
这句话真有哲理
That's almost profound.
我在啤酒垫上看到的
It was on a beer-mat.
灌醉我吧
Just get me drunk.
如你所愿
I can manage that.
手♥机♥定位
失踪儿童
杰西在哪?
杰西是谁?
我要去了解他吗?
晚上好
Oh, hi.
抱歉 我应该先打声招呼
Sorry, I should've called.
我们可以聊聊吗
Can we talk?
当然了 请进
Sure, come in.
我来只是想说
I just wanted to say, erm...
我真的很感激你所做的一切
I really appreciate everything you've been doing.
寻找肯顿
Looking for Kenton.
帮助西蒙
Helping Simon.
他也真的很感激你
He really appreciates it, too.
这没什么 他是个好孩子
It's OK, he's a good kid.
我还想说
I also wanted to say...
我们在一起的那几个月
The months we spent together,
对我来说真的意义重大
they really meant a lot to me.
那些日子真的很非同寻常 马克
They were really special, Mark.
说实话 我以前从未有过这种感觉
To be honest I've never felt like that before.
这吓坏我了
You know, it scared me.
我控制不住自己
I felt out of control.
这感觉就像开车冲下山但刹车却失灵一样
You know, when you're running down a hill and you can't stop.
我也不知道我为什么这么说
I don't know why I'm saying this.
我也不敢期待你的回应 我
I don't expect you to react, I just...
我在你最艰难的日子
I wasn't there for you.
没能陪在你身旁
Hardest time in your life,
你为了杰西忙得焦头烂额
with Jesse and...
- 你那时需要我 - 没关系
- You needed me. - It's OK.
有关系
No, it's not.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我真的很抱歉 马克
I'm really sorry, Mark.
来了 来了
Alright, alright!
她在哪里
Where is she?
斯图尔特
Stuart?
我妻子在哪里
Where is my wife?
我警告过你了 我警告过了
I warned you, I warned you!
- 她不在这 - 一派胡言
- She's not here. - Bullshit!
这是我家 你得冷静下来
You're in my house, you need to calm down.
你居然当着我的面撒谎
You're gonna lie to my face, huh?
你以为你可以藏着她吗
You think you can hide her?
她现在一♥丝♥不♥挂♥吗
What is she, naked?
- 她在侍奉讨好你吗 - 斯图尔特 我告诉你 她不在这
- Bent over for you? - Stuart, I'm telling you, she's not here.
胡说八道
Bullshit!
我知道她在这里 因为我追踪定位了她
I know she's here. I know she's here because I tracked her.
她在哪里
Where is she?
我妻子在哪里
Where is my wife, huh?
你能帮我告诉这蠢货这里没别人吗
Will you tell this prick there's no one else here?
他是谁
Who is he?
你又是谁
Who are you?
这里没别人
There's no one else here.
滚出我的公♥寓♥
Get out of my flat.
她在这里 她肯定在这里
She's here. She has to be here.
你失去理智了吧
You're out of your mind.
等等
Wait!
布鲁
Pru!
布鲁 停下
Pru, stop!
够了
Enough.
三步
Three acts.
第一步
Act 1.
第二步
Act 2.
最后
And finally...
第三步
Act 3.
剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表