剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表
or a tablet or something.
他女儿吗
Daughter?
对 看上去是的
Yeah, looks like it.
至少这次我们找对了人
At least we've got the right person this time.
我去检查一下卧室
I'm gonna check the bedrooms.
我马上汇报情况
I'm calling it in!
我是警♥察♥ 让开 让开 让开
Police, move move move!
别拦着路
Out of the way!
我是警♥察♥ 靠边
Police, move!
快让开
Move!
停下 我是警♥察♥
Stop, police!
我是警♥察♥ 快拦住他
Stop him, police!
拦住他
Stop him!
你干什么
What are you doing?
- 你让我拦住他 - 我说拦住他 不是杀了他
- You said stop him. - I said stop him, not kill him.
你们谁快叫辆救护车
Someone call an ambulance!
- 你认为他是杰西吗 - 我不知道
- Do you think he's Jesse? - I don't know.
嗨 医生 请问
Hey, Doctor! Can I...
那么
So a...
你说的那个扫描有什么结果吗
Is there anything from that scan that you were talking about?
没有出血 但是有严重的脑挫伤
There's no bleeding, but the cerebral contusion is significant.
现在我们能做的就是让他继续睡眠
We'll be keeping him asleep for the time being,
并监测他的颅内压
monitoring intro-cerebral pressure.
抱歉
Sorry...
- 他会醒来吧 - 也许吧
- And then he'll wake up? - Perhaps.
镇定剂的药效过后 一切都可能发生
Once the sedation is lifted, all outcomes are possible.
你有他的身份证明吗
Do you have any identification?
因为我们需要通知这个人的家人
Because if this man has any family, they need to be informed.
一旦到了必须拔掉管子的地步
If we end up having to switch him off,
需要事先征得家属同意
it helps to have asked permission first.
你认为可能是他吗
And you think it could be him?
不知道 我们已经把DNA样本送去检测了 应该很快就会有结果
I don't know. We've sent the DNA, we're getting it fast-tracked.
他绝对就是我们审讯过的那个人 从这里过去
He's definitely the guy we interviewed. Just through here.
只要一会儿
Just give me a minute.
好了吗 进去吧
Alright? Go on, mate.
我不知道
I don't know.
我本以为 你知道的
I thought, you know, erm...
无论如何 很抱歉我判断不了
Either way I'm really sorry I don't.
毕竟过去那么久了
It's been a long time.
对不起 我真的不知道
I'm sorry, I just don't know.
医生怎么说
What do the doctors say?
你打电♥话♥叫我来 是因为他要死了 是吗
It's why you called me. He's gonna die, isn't he?
医院问到了家属的事情
They asked about family.
我的父母应该见见他
My parents should see him.
听着 我觉得不太好 现在还不行
Look, I don't think that's a good idea, not yet.
他们的儿子正躺在医院床上危在旦夕
Their son is dying in a hospital bed.
我觉得他们有权利知道 你呢
I think they've got a right to know, don't you?
我不能轻易答应你 懂吗
I just can't OK that, alright?
你本来都不该来的
You're not even supposed to be in here.
如果你不是百分之百确定
If you're not a 100% sure,
那我们就等DNA结果出来 好吗
let's just wait for the DNA result, OK?
你在搞特殊待遇吗
Special privileges?
是的 十分抱歉
Yeah, sorry about that.
我只是想让他看一眼 没什么的
I just wanted him to have a look. It's fine.
从纽曼家带回来的女孩们怎么样了
And the girls from the Newman place?
还在接受心理治疗
Still at the psychologist's.
他们说至少还要再等
They're saying it's gonna be at least
二十四个小时我们才能和她们谈话
another 24 hours before we can even speak to them.
从赛琳娜·卡拉韦的笔记本电脑上查出什么了吗
Did we get anything from Selena Callaway's laptop?
文件被入侵者删得干干净净
Freshly spring cleaned by our intruder.
为什么不直接销毁了它
Why not just destroy it?
哪一个更可疑
What's more suspicious,
是一台消失的笔记本电脑 还是一台
a missing laptop, or one that's
装满了猫咪照片和Facebook动态的笔记本电脑
filled with cat pictures and Facebook updates?
这说明那里头存在有价值的信息
Which means there was worth something finding,
而现在什么都没了 所以我们又回到原点了
and now it's gone.So we're back to where we started.
你也是个男人
You're a man.
难道从来都不备份你的电脑吗
Do you back up your computer?
有时候会备份 也不一定
Sometimes. Maybe.
我不会
No.
好吧 我会
Well, I do.
每天都备份
Every day.
好的 过来吧
OK, come on.
我不知道我是否承受的住
I'm not sure I can do this.
那是他吗 直接告诉我吧
Is it him? Just tell me.
我不知道 对不起
I don't know, I'm sorry.
我不想去
I don't want to.
我们已经走到这一步了 我们能一起面对 来吧
We've come this far, we can do this together. Come on.
- 如果是他呢 - 我们会知道答案的
- What if it's him? - Then we'll know.
我们俩都会
Both of us.
妈
Mum?
他是别人的儿子
He's someone's son.
不是我的
But not mine.
你确定吗
You're sure?
这不是杰西
This isn't Jesse.
我们快走吧
Let's get out of here.
你是对的
You were right.
这是一个预先备份系统 服务器在暗网中
A bespoke could back-up system. Server on the dark web.
我就知道她有一天会派上用场
Yeah, I knew she'd become useful someday.
这就是说她的所有文件都远程保存了
This means all her files are saved remotely.
我们只需要访问文件就可以了
We just have to access them.
前提是我们有她的密♥码♥
If we just had her password.
应该不难改写
Shouldn't be too hard to overwrite.
拿到DNA检测结果之前一切都不确定
So we won't know for sure until we get the DNA results.
- 她认得出来 相信我 - 好的爸爸 可是就算是这样
- She'd know, believe me. - OK dad, but even so...
你以为她会有哪一天
You think there's a day gone by
不在想象他现在的长相吗
when she hasn't imagined what he looks like now?
她能认出杰西
She would know Jesse same
就像她能认出你一样 我也是一样的
way she'd know you. Same way as I would!
等你有了孩子 你会懂的 现在我要带她回家
When you have children, you'll understand. I'm taking her home.
我不该耳根子这么软的 我很抱歉
I shouldn't have let him persuade me, I'm sorry.
他心存希望 艾伦
He has hope, Alan.
我也是
And so do I.
也许你也是时候该多少抱些希望了
Maybe it's time you let some hope back in.
现在我们进去了
And we're in.
每个文件夹都是用人名命名的
It's all names on individual files.
你能认出一些名字吗
Do you recognize anything?
在这里 乔瑟夫·迈克尔·汉利
There, Joseph Michael Hanley.
天啊 太多名字了
God, there are so many names.
这里头水很深
This was a huge operation.
这个计时器是干嘛的
What's that clock thing do?
它看上去像一个自动删除设置
It looks like an automatic delete setting.
- 怎么办 - 有什么办法吗
- Do something. - Any ideas?
我没办法停下它
I can't stop it!
这里
Here.
来干一杯
Cheers!
我还没有把合同确认下来
Well I still have to approve the contract.
他们都很爱你
They love you.
显然他们的品味和我一样好
Obviously, like me, they have excellent taste.
我们这一步棋 我是指你回到家乡这件事情
You know this move, your whole home-coming thing...
我觉得是个错误 人应该向前走 不回头
I thought it was a mistake. Move on, never look back.
就像耸肩哲学
Shrug philosophy.
源自安·兰德著作《阿特拉斯耸耸肩》 推崇客观主义
但是这个
But this...
这是实实在在的
This is the real thing.
你继续努力 我就可以退休了
You keep this up, and I can retire.
我一直想做个家庭主夫
I always wanted to be a house-husband.
警方还没有发表任何正式声明
Police have not made any official statement,
但是第一手报导表示 此次绑♥架♥事件规模
but first report suggests, the kidnappings could be on the scale
可与奥地利与美国的臭名昭著的案件比肩
of the notorious cases in Austria and the United States.
据小道消息报导 在音乐制♥作♥人
There are unconfirmed reports of a man's body being removed
剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表