剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表
活着 就在五十英里之外
alive the whole time, 50 fucking miles away.
只有五十英里 丹尼
50 fucking miles away, Danny!
而他一直以来都活得好好的
And he's been alive the whole fucking time!
他一直以来都活得好好的
He's been alive the whole fucking time!
他每天都会过来
He always comes, every day.
等他来吧
Wait for him.
曾经的小丹尼
Little Danny...
现在是个警官了
a police officer now.
弗兰克
Frank,
我知道我铸成了大错
I know what I did was wrong.
我已经准备好承担后果
And I'm ready to take the consequences.
比如下地狱
Such as Hell.
但是我希望你明白
But I want you to know this:
他没有受苦
he didn't suffer.
他的确有些迷惘
There was some confusion.
一开始也有些悲伤
At the start, some sadness.
他理所当然地想念他的家人
He missed his family, of course he did.
但是一段时间之后 事情变化了
But after a while, things changed.
他接受了我作为他的父亲
He accepted me as his father.
他很快乐 马克
He was happy, Mark.
他没有遭受虐待
He wasn't mistreated.
他很快乐
He was happy.
他过得很好
he had a good life.
很可惜 我们其他人过得不好
It's a shame the rest of us didn't.
那么你要怎么做呢
So what are you gonna do?
他们说你还有多少时间
How long they've given you?
几星期
Weeks.
我跟丢了他 丹尼 但是他的车在我这
I lost him, Danny. But I'm at his car.
一会儿打给你
So I'll call you back.
我告诉过你要把窗户砸碎
I thought I told you to smash the window?
是的 斯莱德 但是我对于
Yeah, Slade, I really don't
在马路中间用砖头砸烂车窗玻璃
feel comfortable smashing a car window with a brick
这件事情感到不太自在
in the middle of the street.
显然你挺自在的
But obviously, you do.
说起来有点怪
Bit of a weird one.
我们砸了卡尔的车
We trolled Karl's car.
在一个手套盒里发现了一些东西
And we found something in the glove box.
什么东西
What is it?
一张图书证
It's a library card.
一张图书证
A library card?
就是马克的妈妈工作的那个图书馆
It's the library where Mark's mom works.
我还发现了别的东西
I also found something else.
什么别的东西
Something else like what?
子弹
Bullets.
很多子弹
Lots of them.
我不太明白你在说什么
I don't understand what you're telling me.
我们需要更多信息
We need more information.
听着 我们基本可以肯定
Look, the person we've identified
现在锁定的这个人
is almost certainly the
就是我们在犯罪现场发现的DNA的持有者
person whose DNA we've found at the crime scenes.
是杰西
Jesse
他现在有新的名字了
He's got a different name now,
但是很有可能那就是他
but yeah, there's a strong chance that it's him.
他在哪里
Where is he?
这也是我们想知道的
That's what we're trying to find out.
他逃跑了
He ran away.
你跟丢了
You've lost him?
我们怕他会
We're scared, that he...
他可能会对自己或者对别人
that he might do something stupid to himself
做什么傻事
or to somedody else.
他很愤怒
He's angry.
什么意思
What's that...
他不会伤害我
He wouldn't hurt me.
他不会
He wouldn't.
我们认为他可能
We think he might have
在你工作的时候来过图书馆
been here at the library whilst you were here.
我们在他的车里找到了这个
We found this in his car.
我会认出他的
I'd know him.
如果我看见了他 如果他来过
If I'd seen him, if he'd been here,
如果我的孩子来过这里 我会认出他
if my child was here, I'd know him.
好 听着
OK, look...
你能查一查他借走了什么书
Can you have a look and see what he might have taken out,
以及是什么时候来这里的吗
what dates he may have been here?
西桥中心图书馆
会员名
卡尔·哈切特
他昨天来过
He was here yesterday.
借了一本书
Borrowed one book.
是《格列佛游记》
Gulliver's Travels.
是杰西
It's Jesse!
我想我知道他去哪里了
I think I know where he might be.
格列佛游记
你能浏览一遍这些文件吗
Could you run those through by any chance?
别担心
Don't worry.
这里只有一个出口
There's only one exit here.
好的 大家散开
Alright guys, spread out.
保持联络
Keep in contact.
你好 我是布鲁 丹尼的朋友
Hi, I'm Pru. A friend of Danny's.
仰慕者吗
An admirer?
只是卡尔
It's just Karl.
杰西
Jesse!
如果我们看到了他
If we see him,
要小心点
be careful.
他是我弟弟 斯莱德
He's my brother, Slade.
杰西
Jesse
那时候我一直不会系鞋带
I could never tie my shoelaces.
总是你帮我
You'd help me.
你帮我系的
You'd tie them for me.
我还记得
I remember that.
你以前叽叽喳喳地唱歌♥总让我心烦
You used to go on my nerves with songs.
你总是唱个没完
Always singing
唱约克老公爵真威风
The Grand Old Duke of York.
唱宝莉小姐有只娃娃
Miss Polly Had a Dolly.
你以前每天早上都爬到我床上来
You used to come into my bed every morning.
不管是工作日还是周末
It didn't matter if it was a weekday or a weekend.
你总是爬到我床上 然后
You used to climb into my bed and then...
你做的第一件事
the first thing that you'd do
就是问问题
is you'd ask a question.
"为什么大象有大大的耳朵"
"Why do elephants have big ears?"
“为什么火山里有熔岩"
"Why do the volcanoes have lava?"
都是些好问题
They're good questions.
你很爱钻研
You had an inquisitive mind.
这里是我们以前常常来玩的地方
This is where we used to play.
是的 这儿是我们的基地
Yeah, this is our spot.
属于我们的
Ours.
只是
Except...
我们不知道自己身处谎言当中
we didn't know about the lies we've been told.
我们不知道真♥相♥ 不是吗
Didn't know the truth, did we?
她对我们说了谎
She lied to us.
妈妈犯了个错 卡尔
Mom made a mistake, Karl.
她在尽力弥补
And she's trying her best...
让一切都好起来
to make it good again.
妈妈爱你
Mom loved you.
我的整个世界都坍塌了
It's blown my world apart.
我知道
I know.
一切都和我以为的不同
Nothing's what I thought it was.
杰西
Jess...
卡尔
Karl...
我们能解决这些问题
Let's deal with it.
让我们解决这些问题 让一切回到正轨
Let's deal with it and let's make it right again.
可以吗
Can we?
你是我弟弟
You're my brother.
剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表