剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表
Yeah, but knock before you go in...
免得他又在干亚历克萨
in case he's doing Alexa again.
闭嘴
Shut up!
对不起 他一个星期没来了 所以...
Sorry. He's not been in a week, so...
谢谢你
Thanks, thank you.
这么说你认识马歇尔先生
So you know Mr Marshall.
你是警♥察♥吗
Are you a policeman?
我应该是吗
Should I be?
克里希 过来
Chrissie, come here!
对不起 我得走了
Sorry, I've gotta go.
刚才说的那些
All that back there,
有关亚历克萨的话 只是传言 你懂的 一个玩笑而已
about Alexa, it's just gossip, you know. A joke, really.
好的 了解...谢谢
OK, no problem... Thank you.
那么马歇尔先生和亚历克萨
So Mr Marshall and Alexa?
你现在感兴趣了 不是吗
You're interested now, aren't you?
是啊
Yeah.
走吧
Come on.
我们的女儿是几岁来着
How old is our daughter again?
你觉得可能是杰西吗
Do you think it could be Jesse?
我们在纽曼的衬衫上
We've found Jesse's DNA
发现了杰西的DNA
on Newman's shirt.
尸体在这有段时间了
This body's been here a while.
如果是杰西的话 说不通啊
If it is Jesse, it doesn't make any sense.
关于这点 有很多东西都说不通
There's a lot about this that doesn't make any sense.
实验室正快速检测DNA 我们明天应该能知道
The lab is fast-tracking the DNA. We should know by tomorrow.
但杰西可能还是死了
Jesse still could be dead, though.
那为什么他的DNA会
Then why was his DNA found
出现在赛琳娜·卡拉韦的谋杀现场
At the Selena Callaway murder scene?
作为一所有名的学校
Being a popular school,
我们确实有很严格的学区规定
we do have a very strict catchment area rule, so
所以我会给你们学区地图
I'll let you have the map,
因为居住证明至关重要
because proof of residency is essential.
太好了 谢谢 那栋楼是干什么的
That's excellent, thank you. What's this building over there?
音乐部
Music department.
很好 我们应该去看看 不是吗 亲爱的
Great, we should go and check that out, shouldn't we, darling?
因为特丽欧娜是七年级的学生
'Coz Triona, she's a grade seven.
学什么乐器
On what instrument?
钢琴
Piano.
十五岁 七年级 非常棒
Grade seven at 15? Very good.
我得去趟洗手间 我得...
I need the loo, so I'm just gonna...
我看到里面有 我得回去下
I saw one inside, I'm gonna head back in.
你们先去吧 我等下来
You guys go ahead, I'll catch you up.
去吧
Go on.
非员工勿入
肯顿·马歇尔...
Kenton Marshall...
职工档案受密♥码♥保护
免得他又在干亚历克萨
In case he's doing Alexa again.
亚历克萨...
Alexa...
按名字排序
Sort by: first name.
亚历克萨·米尔斯
学生信息
抱歉
So sorry.
抱歉我晚了 我有点迷路了
Sorry I'm late, I got a bit lost.
我们得赶紧走了
We're gonna have to dash off,
但还是要感谢你带我们参观这所学校
but thank you so much for showing the school.
感谢你所做的一切
Thank you for everything.
- 不客气 - 保持联♥系♥
- You're welcome. - We'll be in touch.
好的 保重
Alright, take care.
不是吧
Come on.
- 感谢你的所做所为 - 拜托 没有那么糟的
- Thanks for that. - Ah, come on. It wasn't that bad.
听着 我找不到肯顿·马歇尔的信息
Look, I couldn't find anything on Kenton Marshall,
但五年级只有一个亚历克萨
but there's only one Alexa in the 5th grade.
这里五年级是指英国中学五年级
我拿到她的地址了
I got her address.
看看她会说什么
Let's see what she has to say.
那又怎样 我们去这个女孩的家里 然后说什么
So what, we go to this girl's house and say what?
是米尔斯夫妇吗
Mr and Mrs Mills?
- 你好 - 是的
-Hi. - Yes.
我们是亚历克萨一个朋友的父母 来自海菲尔德
We're the parents of one of Alexa's friends, from Highfield.
别担心 她没事
Don't worry, she's not in trouble.
我们只是想和亚历克萨谈谈我们的女儿
We just want to speak to Alexa about our daughter.
抱歉 亚历克萨是谁
I'm sorry, who's Alexa?
你们有个女儿在海菲尔德综合学校 对吗
You've got a daughter at Highfield Comprehensive, right?
不 我们没有女儿
No no no, we don't have a daughter.
我们根本没有孩子
We don't have any children.
哦 对不起
Oh, OK, sorry.
非常抱歉
We're really sorry.
非常抱歉
So sorry.
你拿错地址了
You've got the address wrong?
地址没错
Not the wrong address.
米尔斯夫妇 和亚历克萨·米尔斯同姓
Mr and Mrs Mills, as in Alexa Mills.
我们回学校去
We're going back to the school.
我得去上班 我下午有手术要做
I've got work, I've got surgery this afternoon.
那就这样了 是吗
So this is it, is it?
要离婚了
It's a divorce?
不想嫁给我
Don't wanna be married to me?
不想跟我有个十五岁的女儿
Don't wanna have a 15 year-old daughter with me?
那午餐你自理吧
Then you buy your own lunch.
斯莱德
Slade
你还好吗
You alright?
很好
Yeah, good.
你呢
You?
我也是
Yeah
我要去找警♥察♥谈谈
I'm gonna go and talk to the police.
我一直在想这事 而且...
I've been thinking about it and...
不行 你想得还不够久
Well not, not long enough.
相信我 已经够久了
Trust me, plenty long enough.
现在真♥相♥已经公之于众
It's out in the open now.
我做了就是做了 斯莱德 我帮忙诱捕那些女孩们
I did what I did, Slade. I helped trap those girls.
我的存在令她们感觉安全
And I made them feel safe.
听我说 小布...
Listen to me, Brit...
拜托 我已经想通了
Please, I've gone through this.
这不是我的宿命 对吗
This isn't my fate, right?
我得投降 面对我的所做所为
I gotta put my hands up and face what I did.
那么你身上发生的那些事呢
And what about what was done to you?
小布 你不必这么做
Brit, you don't have to do this.
如果你去找警♥察♥ 他们会把你生吞活剥的
If you go to the police, they'll eat you alive.
我没说完呢
I'm talking now, OK?
你错了 小布 你错了
You're wrong, Brit, you are wrong.
你一直在改过自新 你每天都自我反省
You're making your amends, you're doing it every day.
而且你给这里的孩子们
And we can't replace
的一切是无可替代的 真的
what you give to the kids here. Never.
为了度过这种煎熬 不管你需要什么
So whatever it is you need to get through this,
我都会给你的
then I will get it for you.
我已经决定了
I've made up my mind.
听着 就算是为了我
Listen, I want you to do this for me.
我希望你考虑一下
I want to you to think again.
然后 再三思 如果一小时以后
And then, think again. And if in an hour's time
你还想去的话...
you still want to go through with it...
那我开车带你去
then I'll drive you there.
很抱歉
I'm really sorry I think my
我觉得我老婆把她的手♥机♥落在音乐部了
wife has left her phone in the music department.
你们两个在别的地方呆过吗
Did you guys stop off anywhere together?
没有
No.
我去看看 你坐会儿
I go and check. You can take a seat.
太好了 非常感谢
That would be great, thank you very much.
温蒂 我一会儿就回来
Wendy, I'll be 2 minutes.
好的 我这就过来
OK, I'm on my way.
居住证明
快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on.
正在打印
不在那儿
It's not there.
真的吗
Really?
实在抱歉
I'm so sorry about that.
剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表