剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表
只有这样我才会去警局
Because that's the only way I'm coming in
去跟你们探讨我儿子的失踪案
to discuss the disappearance of my son
因为那该死的雅各布·马罗西
based on the information
提供了新情报
of Jakob bloody Marosi!
- 艾伦 - 别客气
- Alan. - Come on.
逮捕我啊 别客气
You arrest me, come on.
逮捕我
Arrest me.
艾伦·威尔斯
Alan Wells,
我以杰西·威尔斯谋杀案的嫌凶之名逮捕你
I'm arresting you on suspicion of the murder of Jesse Wells.
您可以张大嘴吗 先生
Can you open up your mouth,sir?
谢谢你
Thank you.
可以了
That's fine.
妈咪
Mommy!
你最近好吗
Are you OK?
很好 你呢
Good, how are you?
你在工作吗
Are you working?
不 我没在工作
No, I'm not at work...
我在帮一个朋友的忙
I'm helping a friend.
你们都知道的
So, as you know,
我无法为自己辩白 我没有不在场证明
I can't account for myself. I have no alibi,
也没有其他证据
no corroboration.
我当时在家 在自家花♥园♥里 在我自己的花♥园♥里 享受园艺
I was at home, in my garden. In my own garden, enjoying myself.
那是暴风雨前的宁静 最后的快乐时光
The last moments of pleasure before everything was ripped away.
孩子们出去玩了
The boys were out playing.
我本不想杰西和马克一起出去玩
And I didn't want Jesse to go with Mark.
我想他待在家里
I wanted him to stay home.
但他想去
But he wanted to go.
朱莉去商店采购了
Julie went out to the shops.
她和朋友一起去的 我待在家里 在我家花♥园♥里
She went with friend and I stayed at home, in my own garden.
我就是剪剪树篱
And I just cut the hedges
挖挖土 修整了下草坪边缘
and I dug up a bit and I tidied the borders.
这个期间你没有离开过房♥子或是花♥园♥吗
And at no time did you leave the house or the garden?
没有 因为...
No, because...
动机是什么呢
because what would be the motive?
丹尼 你有没有问过你自己
Danny, have you ever asked yourself that?
我为什么会做那种事 逻辑在哪里
Why would I? What would be the logic?
我为什么会离开家
Why would I go out
然后..就说白了吧 我会杀了自己爱的儿子吗
and... let's face it, I would kill the son I love?
你会吗
Would you?
不会的 是人都不会的 因为大多数人都是正常人
No, and neither would most people. Because most normal people,
我就是一个正常人
And exactly that's what I am,
我很正常 普普通通的一个人
I'm a normal, I'm an unexceptional man,
我不会杀掉自己的爱子
would not kill the child they loved.
事实上 我唯一和别人不同的地方
In fact, the only thing that makes me exceptional,
就是我的孩子被人绑♥架♥了
is having that child abducted.
以前别人会指指点点
People used to point at me.
他们会胡思乱想 然后说"看啊 就是他"
They used to fancy me and they said: "Look, that's him."
"就是这家伙丢了小孩"
"That's the bloke that had his kid taken."
"你觉得他有没有份"
"Do you think he was involved?"
你♥爸♥ 他把我拉进警局 火上浇油
Your dad, he dragged me in and it was just fuel to the flames.
"肯定是他爸干的"
"It has to be the father."
"坏人总是那个当爹的"
"It's always the father."
你有没有认认真真地问过自己 为什么
Have you seriously asked yourself the question: Why?
我为什么要那样做...
Why would I...?
爸
Dad.
- 他们为什么找你 - 我没什么可说的
- Why have they done this? - I have nothing to say.
- 他们问你什么了 - 你去问你朋友
- What were they asking you? - You need to speak to your friend.
- 他们问你什么了 - 他们血口喷人 我要回家了
- What were they asking you? - It's all crap! I'm going home.
- 好 我载你回去 - 不要 我要走走
- Well, let me drive you. - No, I need a walk.
- 爸 别这样 - 你知道吗 也许真的是我的错
- Dad, please. - You know what? Maybe it is my fault.
我就不应该让你看着他
I should never have left you in charge of him.
我为什么不把他关在家里
Why didn't I just keep him home?
马克
Mark!
- 兄弟 我尽力了 - 胡说八道
- Mate, I tried. - It's bullshit!
- 雅各布·马罗西 - 马罗西没有杀他
- Jakob Marosi. - Marosi didn't kill him,
我现在真的能肯定
I'm more sure than ever.
- 那你觉得是我爸杀的了 - 也许谁也没有杀他
- So you think that my dad did? - Maybe nobody did,
这才是我们努力在调查的
that's what we're trying to establish.
- 你应该等我...
- You should've waited for me...
- 他是最后一个看到...
- He was the last person to see....
- 你应该等到我过来的 - 我们必须进行审问
- You should've waited for me! - We have to investigate that.
听着
Look,
马罗西的录像带表明杰西还活着
the Marosi tapes indicate that Jesse is still alive.
我是在帮你找到他
I'm trying to find him for you.
好吧
Alright.
丹尼 我搞不定 他什么也没穿
Danny, I can't handle it. He's naked.
他勃起了
He's got an erection!
带我回去
Take me back.
- 带我回去 - 你在干什么 住手
- Take me back. - What are you doing? Stop that!
她不要你
She doesn't want you.
你明白吗 她不要你
You get that? She doesn't want you.
我也不要你
And I don't want you.
真遗憾
Too bad.
你只有我了
I'm all you've got.
你告诉他了 对吧
You told him, yeah?
告诉马克
To Mark?
你爱他那件事
You know, the love thing.
抱歉
Sorry.
还没呢
No, not yet.
你觉得我应该
You think I should do it like
像电影里演的那样 两个人跑到大街上
the film where they just run to the streets
立刻在街上互表心迹吗
and declare it there and then?
生活要是像电影一样就好了 是吧
If only life was like the movies, eh?
你的就很像啊
Well yours is.
我知道 没错
Yeah I know, it's true.
声带也不错
Cool soundtrack, too.
回见
See ya.
只是来串门的吗
Just visiting?
她根本还没照看他多久
She's had him for no time at all
就受不了了
and she can't cope?
珍
Jen.
丹尼 我们才刚要步入正轨
Danny, we were just getting to a good place.
我刚才进门时脸上还挂着笑容
I just walked through the door with a smile on my face.
阳光灿烂...
Sun's shining...
我本想一家人出去吃晚餐的
I wanted to take us all out for dinner.
那才是我想要的生活
This is how I want our lives to be.
我们已经照顾他好多年了
We've had him for years.
如果这么说听起来很贱那我很抱歉 可是...
I'm sorry if that makes me sound like a bitch, but...
我再也受不了了
I can't do this anymore.
听我说
Listen to me.
喂 肯
Yeah, Ken?
嗯 有点奇怪 实验室检测到了异常
Yeah, bit of a strange one. The lab spotted an anomaly.
而且很明显
And it's pretty significant.
什么很明显
Significant, like...?
我刚刚把艾伦和杰西·威尔斯的DNA
Well, I did a cross-match between Alan and
做了一下匹配 发现配不上
Jesse Wells' DNA. And they don't match.
配不上 意思就是...
They don't match, as in...?
艾伦·威尔斯不是杰西的亲生父亲
Alan Wells is not Jesse's father.
那他是我爸吗
Is he my father?
做个DNA检查就知道 我来...
Let's just get a DNA test. I'm gonna...
我来
I'm going to
打几个电♥话♥ 看看能不能尽早帮你安排
make some calls, see if we can get you in a bit quicker.
我不明白
I don't get it.
如果他不是我爸的儿子...
I mean if he isn't my dad's...
这事就糟透了
it's gotta be a fuck-up.
也许那个DNA样本不是杰西的
Maybe the DNA sample isn't actually Jesse.
嗯 我也这么想过
Yeah, I thought that, too.
我来来回♥回♥想过这个问题好多遍 我就是...
I've been round the streets on this one, I just...
马克 你和我一样清楚
Mark, you know as well as I do,
最简单直接的解释往往是正确的
the simplest explanation is usually the right one.
剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表