剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表
请你告诉我 好吗
Can you tell me, please?
那一天
That day...
我们失去杰西的那天
that we lost Jesse,
我们没有告诉你事实
we didn't tell you the truth.
不是全部事实
Not all of it.
当时斯莱德和我在这里
Slade and I were here.
只有我们俩
We were on our own,
没人可以看到我们
so no one could see us.
我记得你说你去商店了
I remember you said you've gone to the shops.
我们
We were...
当时在一起
together.
我们一直想着要以怎样的方式告诉你
We were trying to work out a way of telling you.
就这些吗
Is that it?
天 随便吧 我们只是孩子 而且这是很久的事了
Oh, God. Whatever, we were kids, it was a long time ago.
马克
Mark
我们看到了他
We saw him,
在他离开以后
after he'd gone off.
斯莱德和我看到了杰西
Slade and I saw Jesse.
我们以为他在监视我们
We thought he was spying on us.
杰西 来这儿
Jesse, come here!
所以斯莱德跑去追他 因为他不想让他告诉你我们的事
So Slade chased him because he didn't want him to tell you.
我不明白 你在说什么
I don't understand, what are you saying?
我不明白 为何你之前不告诉我
I don't understand why you haven't told me.
我被吓到了
I was scared.
斯莱德不想你发现我们的事
Slade didn't want you to find out about us.
他是你最好的朋友
He was your best friend.
- 你打算怎么办 - 我们不告诉任何人
- What are you gonna do? - We tell no one.
但你们俩都看见杰西了
But you both saw Jesse?
杰西
Jesse
在杰西最后一次出现之前你们俩都看见了他
You both saw Jesse before the last time?
如果目击证人是错误的
What if the witnesses were wrong,
如果他们没看到他和马罗西在一起 怎么办
what if they didn't see him with Marosi?
你认为那有可能发生吗
Do you think that could've happened?
我不知道 布鲁
I don't know, Pru.
但如果他的供词都是假的呢
But what if his confessions were all lies?
我是说这会改变一切 不是吗
I mean that changes everything, doesn't it?
还有可能杰西去了南边 而不是西边
And that means that Jesse could've gone south, and not west...
- 这样我们的时间轴全是错的
- That means our timeline is all wrong.
- 不 我们已经对警♥察♥说了谎
- No, we already lied to the police.
马罗西也做出了供认
And Marosi had already done his confession.
你认为还能改变什么吗
Do you think it would've changed anything?
你本该告诉我的
You should've told me!
我知道 对不起 马克 我很抱歉
I know. I know and I'm so sorry, Mark. I'm so sorry.
关于那天还有谁说了谎 马克
Who else is lying about that day, Mark?
剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表