剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我今天在街上被人打了
I've been jumped in the street today.
什么
What?
是的
Yeah.
是的 然后有个人突然冒出来
Yeah, and then this guy sprang out of
救了我 我还没来得及说什么 他就跑了
nowhere and saved me. Ran off before I could say anything.
怎么 就像蝙蝠侠那样
What, like Batman?
怪不得 原来是蝙蝠侠啊
Oh! Cause that's who it was, it was Batman!
我想说
I was gonna say that
能再和你在一起 真的很好
it's really nice being with you again.
你懂的
You know.
这么多年后再见到你
And see you again after all these years.
再把你弄哭也很不错...
And it's great making you cry again...
不好意思 来两杯一口闷 谢谢
Excuse me. Can we have 2 shots, please.
- 抱歉 - 没事
- Sorry. - It's all right.
有...
There's...
有件事...
there's stuff...
我得告诉你
that I need to tell you.
我需要坦白的事情
The stuff I need to unpack.
当你搬家的时候
You know when you move house
搬家卡车就这么开走了 就剩下你
and the removal van drives away and you're just sort of left
和一堆纸箱 因为没有标签
with all these boxes and you don't know
所以你不知道 该先打开哪一个
which one to open first because you didn't label them.
- 是 - 就像那样
- Right. - It's like that.
好吧 那我们...
Ok. Well then let's just...
来什么就是什么吧
let's just take them as they come.
去面对吧 第一个箱子里是什么
Go for it. What's in the first one ?
我嫁错了人
I married the wrong man.
纸箱不对
Not that box.
我不知道自己在干嘛 好吗
I don't know what I'm doing, OK?
完全没头绪
No, I mean, not at all.
已经这样...
And it's been like this...
很长时间了
for ages.
也许一直会这样
Maybe forever.
我♥干♥嘛要跑去美国 我在那儿干嘛
I mean why was I in America ? What was I doing there ?
你跟着你妈妈去的
You were with your mum.
是啊 对
Yeah, right.
某天
Just one day
我睁眼醒来 就感觉 我得回家
I woke up, I was like... I have to get home.
我得回家 现在 不是之后 就是现在
I have to get home, right now. Not in a bit, now.
斯图尔特很好说服
And Stuart was really amenable.
我就在这儿了
And here I am.
很高兴你回来了
I'm glad you're here.
是啊 我很高兴 我很高兴
Yeah, I am glad. I am glad.
我很高兴
I am glad.
我还没有告诉斯图尔特
I haven't told Stuart
我不会接受 家庭医生合伙人的邀请
that I'm not gonna take that GP partnership.
因为我不想做私人医生
Because I don't wanna be a private doctor.
他不会明白的
And he won't get that all.
更别说我要告诉他
Especially when I tell him
我在避难所 帮斯莱德做义工
I'm working with Slade in the shelter for free.
对 他告诉我了 这事很棒
Yes, he told me that. That's great.
是啊 这有点像过去的我 不是吗
Yeah! It's kind of like the old me, isn't it ?
是啊 在避难所工作...
Yeah, I mean, working in the shelter that’s…
谢了 老兄
Thanks. Mate.
别想斯图尔特了 好吗
Just forget Stuart, yeah ?
这杯敬你
Here's to you.
猜猜怎么着
我听取了你的建议
我今天当了威尔斯太太
I was Mrs Wells today
一小会儿
for a while.
我们还有个女儿
We had a daughter.
剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表