剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表
沙滩骑驴是英国海滩一项娱乐项目
我想妈咪了
I want my mommy!
我要告诉你一件事 杰西
There's some things I need to tell you, Jesse.
很重要的事
Big things.
有关你的身份 有关我的身份
About who you are and who I am.
你是个大孩子了吗 能认真听我说吗
Are you a big enough boy to listen carefully?
你确定
You're sure?
我在乡下继承了一处房♥产
I've been left a house in the country.
我把杰西带到那里
I moved Jesse there.
那里没有人认识我们
Where no one knew us.
这房♥子的原主人是我妈妈 也就是你的奶奶
This used to be my mother's house, your grandma.
- 她什么时候去世的 - 很久以前了
- When did she die? - A long time ago.
在你出生以前
Before you were born.
她是个和蔼可亲的人
She was a lovely woman.
要是她还在世 肯定会很疼你的
She would have loved you.
杰西 当你搬到一个新地方
Jesse, when you move to a new place,
你就会有开始新生活的机会
you get a chance to start everything all over again.
我考虑很久了 我再也不想当弗兰克了
I've been thinking, I don't want to be Frank anymore.
我想成为罗纳德
I want to be Ronald.
你想叫什么名字
Who do you want to be?
如果你不叫杰西
If you weren't Jesse, if you had
如果你可以自♥由♥选择这世上的任何名字
the choice of any name in the whole wide world?
JM
杰弗里斯·梅森
房♥地♥产♥经销商
待售
我偶尔会回西桥
I'd come back to Westbridge, now and again.
在人前露面 在花♥园♥除草
Show my face, mow the lawn.
几年后我把房♥子卖♥♥了
After a couple of years I sold it.
永远离开了那里
Left the area for good.
卡尔
Karl.
祝你今天考试顺利
Good luck today.
那些化学知识都在我脑子里呢
It's all in there. What can
他们考我什么问题 我都不怕
they ask me about chemistry that I can't answer?
考完给我电♥话♥
Call me afterwards.
我爱你
I love you.
这么多年来 我们一直相安无事
Everything was fine for years.
直到有一晚
Until one night...
- 你是干哪行的 - 警局法医
- What do you do? - Police forensics.
是化验员
Analyst.
很酷的职业哦
It's really cool.
就跟你在电视上看的一样
It's like what you see on TV.
又来这套
Same again?
对啊 给我再来杯 黑杉布卡利口酒
Yeah and shots. Black Sambucas.
我忙得很
I'm on call.
- 那你见过尸体咯 - 多了去了
- So have you ever seen a dead body? - Hundreds.
这桩谋杀的案发现场到底在哪
Where the fuck is this murder, anyway?
紫罗兰酒店 我应该有写在这张纸上
Violet Hotel, I should've written it down.
- 给我身衣服 - 没门儿 兄弟
- Give me a suit! - No way, man.
拜托啦 带我去看看现场
Come on, let me see the scene.
一片狼藉啊
Splatter, isn't it?
这凶手简直是杰克逊·波洛克再世
It's Jackson Pollock in here.
杰克逊·波洛克是二十世纪著名抽象派画家
肯拿来的法医鉴定报告
Forensics report, from Ken.
还有案发现场找到的创可贴上DNA的化验结果
With the DNA results from the plaster found at the scene.
我要你再次核对这些化验结果
I need you to double-check these forensic results.
为什么 有什么问题吗
Why, what's the problem?
我们在失踪人口数据库里
We've had a DNA hit from the
找到了匹配的DNA 是1995年一个走失的孩子
Mis' Pe' database from a kid that went missing in 1995.
不如你别再折磨你男朋友了
So how about you stop pressing
去再把结果确认一遍 谢了
with your boyfriend and check it again? Thanks.
走啊
Go!
我是他爸爸
I'm his father.
谢谢你护士 这很好
Thanks nurse, that's great.
儿子
Son.
爸
Dad.
爸...
Dad...
我有话问你
There's something I need to ask you.
我到底是谁
Who the hell am I?
这是卡尔
It's Karl.
我儿子
My boy.
我就要死了 马克
I'm dying, Mark.
你看看我 全身都是管子
I mean look at me, all these tubes.
如果你要我付出代价
If you want me to pay for it,
如果你希望我受苦...
if you want me to suffer...
你给我们造成的痛苦
The pain that you've caused...
你毁了所有人的生活
You've ruined their lives.
你失去了你的女儿
You lost your daughters, you
你明知道那种挚爱被夺走的感觉
know how it feels to have something snatched away.
这反而更简单
That made it easier.
生活狠狠地玩弄了我 我已经没有什么可失去的了
Life had shat all over me. I had nothing to lose.
而且朱莉依然拥有他们的孩子
And Julie still had their child.
他们的亲生儿子
Their real child.
就是你
You.
但是卡尔...
But Karl...
或者说杰西 他也是我的孩子
or Jesse, he was as much mine as theirs.
你看他们对他有多不上心
And look how they neglected him.
让他差点被那个男人给杀了
Letting him nearly get killed by that man.
他救了我的命
He saved my life.
那孩子救了我的命
That boy saved my life.
我是卡尔
It's Karl.
请根据性感程度留言
depending on how fit you are, please leave a message.
嗨 卡尔 我是艾丽
Hi Karl, it's Ally.
听着 听到这个尽快给我电♥话♥好吗
Listen, can you just give me a call as soon as you get this?
马克 语♥音♥邮箱
Mark. It's voicemail.
为什么大家都不接电♥话♥了
Why is no one answering?
嗨 马克 我是布鲁 听到留言给我回个电♥话♥好吗
Hi Mark, it's Pru. Can you call me when you get this?
很紧急
It's urgent.
- 简直乱套了 卡尔 - 杰西
- This is crazy. Karl? - Jesse
他记得小时候的事吗
Does he remember anything from his past?
- 弗兰克 - 有时候他会在睡梦中哭着喊妈妈
- Frank - Well, sometimes he'd cry out in his sleep: "Mom!"
或者"马克"
"Mark!"
我尽量抹去这一切
I tried to remove all that.
我很聪明 我知道该怎么做
And I was clever, I knew just how to play.
你妈妈会来我家里
Your mother would come round the house.
我会让她进门 一起喝茶
I'd let her in. We'd have tea.
我会和搜救队一起帮忙找人
I'd help out with the search parties.
你怎么能这么做
How could you?
要恨我你就恨吧
Hate me if you want to.
我罪有应得
I deserve that.
但是那天 当我在公园里看到杰西的时候
But when I saw Jesse in the park that day,
也许是我的悲痛蒙蔽了我
maybe I was blinded by my own grief,
我感觉自己就是他的爸爸
I felt like his father.
我感觉到一种强烈的保护欲
I felt fiercely protective.
就像是
It was like
有某种力量驱使我到那里去 在那一刻
some higher power put me there, that moment.
去保护我的儿子
To protect my son.
你要知道
You know,
我不是在求你原谅我
I'm not asking for forgiveness.
但我命不久矣
But I'll be gone soon.
卡尔今天还没有来
Karl hasn't come today.
他总是过来的
He always comes.
和我一起等吧
Wait with me.
我们可以一起见到他
We can see him together.
我会请阿兹海默症专家
I'll get him looked after
来照顾他
by someone who specializes in Alzheimer's.
他们会好好照顾他的
They always have to look after him properly.
然后我们去度假
And then we go on a holiday.
好好休息一段时间 你和我还有孩子们 就...
For a proper length of time, you, me and the kids, just...
请上一个月假
Take a month off of work.
把我的手♥机♥丢进河里
Throw my phone in the river.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们永远也别忘记这一刻
Let's never forget this moment.
剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表