剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表
我们还在等什么
What are we waiting for?
还在加载 耐心点
It's still loading, be patient.
我们要找什么
What are we looking for?
看这个女人是否为马罗西寄信了
Well if this woman was sending letters for Marosi,
或是任何在98年和99年发生的事
I don't know, anything from '98-'99.
我想我有发现了
OK, I think I've got something.
快来看一下
Come on have a look at this.
这些是给一家储存库的年度账单
So these are annual bills for a storage facility.
它就位于这里的西桥
And it's right here, in Westbridge.
而且不仅如此
And not only that,
这个储藏库就在马罗西以前住的地方的附近
it's right around the corner from where Marosi used to live.
并且在1998年之后 账单是由安吉拉·克拉克支付的
And since 1998, it's been paid for by Angela Clark,
而此人住在120英里之外的马尔滕
who lives a 120 miles away, in Malten.
怎么了 丹 有什么问题
What is it, Dan? What's wrong?
是我 问题在我 我不能再想了
It's me, I'm what's wrong. I have to stop thinking...
我不可以使用这些 我能怎么使用呢
I can't use these, how do I use these?
这样 你直接到九二单元
OK, you're going on to unit 92.
你打开它 然后就看到了里面的东西
You open it up, you see what's inside.
然后取得搜查令 很简单
Get a search warrant, It's easy.
- 但我不能这么做 - 为什么
- But I can't do that. - Why?
因为如果他们问我 "你是如何得到这些发♥票♥的呢"
Because when they ask me: "How did you get these invoices?"
他们当然会这样问
Which they will ask, I mean
他们一开始就会这样问
that's the first thing that they're gonna ask.
我说什么 我怎么回答
What do I say? How do I answer?
我回答不了 因为我不能把它用于调查
I can't answer because I can't use this.
对 他说的对
Yeah, he's right.
好吧 你是对的 你说的对
OK, you're right. You're right.
那就交给我们处理 好吗
So leave it to us, OK?
听着 你交给我 好吗
Listen, you leave it to me, right?
我们删除掉我们刚刚上传的文件
We delete the files that we've just uploaded, OK?
是的 丹尼
Yeah, Danny.
你不参与这事 可以吧
You're not involved in this. Alright?
你当做没看过这些
Listen, you haven't seen this.
我们也没谈论过这些 好吧
We haven't even talked about it. Alright?
就当没发生过
This does not exist.
然后你 丹尼
So you, Danny,
你就好好做你的警♥察♥ 去调查别的事吧
you're gonna be a policeman, now you go investigate something.
- 你们准备做什么 - 我们什么也不做
- What are you gonna do? - We're not gonna do anything.
我们兴许会去看赛狗呢 听我说
We might go to a greyhound race. Now listen, listen!
如果我们有所发现
If we find anything,
我们就会变法术一样地递送给你
then it will be delivered, magically,
以匿名的方式
to you, anonymously.
很好 现在你就离开吧 快点
Good. Now off you go, come on.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
每时每刻可取 每时每刻安全
24/7 access, 24/7 security.
我们有监控 报♥警♥器
We have CCTV, alarms,
还正好在飞机飞行路径上
and we're right on the flight path of the airport.
- 哪一个可以使用 - 一号♥库有可以使用的
- What's available? - Bit of block 1,
二号♥库也有可以使用的
bit of block 2...
我要101号♥
I'll take 101.
是螺旋形的那个东西 它转了
The spirally thing, it turned, but...
但没能把零食传出来
it haven't dropped out.
我要的是锡布鲁克的
It's the Seabrook's.
谢谢你 兄弟
Thanks, mate.
现在
谢了 哥们
Cheers, mate.
这里是什么
What's here?
有发现吗
Find anything?
嘿 兄弟 那是什么
Hey mate, what's that?
那里面的那是什么
What's that there?
有条链子
There's a chain.
天哪
Jesus.
看这些录像带
Look at these tapes.
康纳·特雷斯科 7月28号♥
Connor Tresco, 28th July.
1993年 七岁
1993, 7 years old.
第一步:锁定目标
Act 1:target.
第二步:使其痛苦
Act 2:pain.
第三步:将之杀害
Act 3:kill.
比利·泰勒 1984年6月23号♥ 八岁
Billy Taylor, 23rd June 1984, 8 years.
是一样的 第一步
It's the same: Act 1.
第二步
Act 2.
第三步
Act 3.
天哪 丹尼 你个混球
Jesus, Danny. You dick!
你来干什么
What are you doing?
- 找到什么了 - 关门
- What have we got? - Close the door.
- 发现个箱子 - 这些是孩子的牙齿
- Found a trunk. - These are kids' teeth.
牙齿吗
Teeth?
我们找到了头发
We've got hair,
我们发现了录像带 上面写着 第一步 第二步 第三步
we've got tapes, they're saying: Act 1, Act 2, Act 3.
康纳·特雷斯科
Connor Tresco.
我能看一下吗
Can I see it?
是什么
What is it?
马克
Mark?
杰西 威尔斯 1995年7月27号♥
剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表