剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表
直到他们开始厌恶我 或者想有所回报
Until they started getting sick of me or wanted something back.
也许她也是这么做的
Maybe she's doing the same.
学校里关于亚历克萨的那些传闻 只是八卦而已
All that back there, about Alexa, it's just gossip.
抱歉没接到你电♥话♥ 我手♥机♥没电了
Sorry I missed your call. My phone died.
卡尔 这是我们的女朋友哦
Karl, it's our girlfriend.
- 昨晚我有错过什么吗 - 没有
- Did I miss anything last night? - No.
很好
Good.
别问
Don't ask.
这是马罗西招供的路线
This is the route that Marosi confessed to.
我们假设 他是想拖延调查
So if we assume that he was trying to put the investigation off,
那么因为斯莱德和布鲁 杰西就不可能走那条路
then Jesse couldn't have gone that way because of Slade and Pru.
我觉得我们应该 多注意下这块区域 艾丽
I guess this is the area that we need to be focusing on. Ally?
这有什么好的
What's the appeal?
为人父母 养育小孩... 为什么让自己经历这事
Parents, kids... Why put yourself through it?
爱 责任 与生俱来的本性
Love, duty, genetic hard-wiring.
还有其它代替之事吗
What's the alternative?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
自我成就 环游世界 职业晋升
Self-fulfillment, world travel, career advancement?
至少我还可以坐月子
At least I get to lie in.
丹尼 丹尼 丹尼
Danny! Danny! Danny!
听着
Listen...
你不能一个人去那
You do not go in there on your own.
难道你不记得 去年发生的事了吗
Don't you remember what happened last year?
- 去年 - 去年
- Last year? - Last year?
他朋友的弟弟在这儿失踪了
His friend's little brother went missing from here.
你跟的那个案子 对吧 雅各布·马罗西的
You worked on that case, didn't you? Jakob Marosi?
没错 特别棘手的一个案子
That's right. Nasty piece of work.
我们现在遇到了类似的情况 儿童走失
We're on something similar at the moment. A missing kid.
如果我们及时找到他 他也许还活着
He could still be alive if we get to him in time.
我想看看当年的案卷
I'd love to take a look through those files.
没什么好看的
Nothing in them.
马罗西已经入狱了
Marosi is inside.
我知道 但是审问记录可能会有帮助
I know, but the line of inquiry could be useful.
私下跟你说
Off the record:
他的父母都担心坏了
his parents are going spare.
想像一下如果走丢的是丹尼
Imagine if it were Danny.
我把它们都藏在地下室了
I hid them in my basement.
你干嘛要这样
What did you do that for?
丹尼尔 跟你说了多少次
Daniel, how many times... ?
干得不错 可我们家没有地下室
Nice try, but we don't have a basement.
等回到家
When we get home,
把球放在工具棚里 就放在那儿
you put that in the shed and leave it there.
- 不许再踢奶奶的梳妆台 听到了吗 - 知道了
- No kicking against nana's dresser again, OK?.- OK
走吧
Let's go.
我们把奶奶的梳妆台放在地下室
We kept nana's dresser in the basement
老房♥子的地下室
of our old house.
快走
Come on!
该走了
Okay, road trip everybody!
我来了
I'm here.
- 给你买♥♥了吃的 - 太谢谢你了
- I brought food. - Thank you so much.
我买♥♥了些苹果 还有几个三明治
I've got some apples and a couple of sandwiches.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在我得回去上课了
So I have to go back to class now.
亚历克萨...
Alexa...
- 出去 - 嘿 嘿...
- Get out! - Whoa, whoa...
出去
Get out!
亚历克萨 我叫马克
Alexa, my name is Mark.
出去
Get out.
我在斯莱德的收♥容♥所♥里帮过忙的
I help out at the shelter sometimes, with Slade.
你认识斯莱德 对吧 记得他吗
You know Slade, right? Remember Slade?
- 是吧 - 对 他去哪儿了
- Yeah? - Yeah, where is he?
一个朋友去世了 他得去散散心
A friend died and he had to go away.
放手吧
Let me.
我不是来害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我是来帮你的
I'm here to help.
我是来保护你的
I'm here to protect you.
让你免受佩恩的伤害
From Payne?
还有肯顿
And Kenton?
你知道肯顿什么了
What do you know about Kenton?
肯顿的家人雇用我
I've been hired by Kenton's family
找到他的下落
to help find him.
我爸爸失踪了
My father's gone missing.
西蒙需要他爸爸 他需要恢复正常的生活
Simon needs a father, he needs his routine.
我很感激
I really appreciate
你做的一切 帮我们找肯顿
everything you've been doing, looking for Kenton.
都是前男友应该干的
It's all part of the ex-lover service.
但我听过你们两个的传闻 他对你做的事
But I heard about the two of you, what he's been doing to you.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
他身居高位 而你还未成年
He's in a position of authority and you're underage.
你是不是以为...
Do you think...
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
不是的 肯顿是我爸爸
No, Kenton is my dad.
如果他是你♥爸♥爸 亚历克萨
If Kenton is your father, Alexa,
你知道他现在在哪儿吗
do you know where he is?
我不想说的这么过分 但是他家里从没提到过你
I don't mean to be harsh, but his family never mentioned you.
他们不知道有我这个人
They don't know about me.
我也是上星期才知道的
I didn't even know until last week.
马歇尔老师
Mr Marshall...
我爸爸 以前和我妈妈在一起过
dad, had a thing with my mom, back in the day.
她怀孕了 他不想要孩子
She got pregnant, he didn't want to know.
我妈妈没有真正告诉过他
She never really talked about it.
去年她把我转到那个学校
And then last year she put me in that school.
我妈妈担心自己会出事
My mom was afraid something might happen to her.
结果她真的出事了
And it did.
她死了
She got killed.
是被人谋杀的
Murdered.
我想帮你
I want to help you.
我是好意的
I'm a friend, OK?
为什么 你为什么想帮我
Why? why do you want to help me?
我弟弟二十年前失踪了
My brother disappeared 20 years ago.
他的DNA
His DNA
出现在你妈妈的被害现场
turned up at your mom's murder scene.
什么
What?
我们以为他回来了
We thought we had him back.
你觉得会是他吗
And you think it could be him?
结果我们搞错了
But, it turned out we were wrong.
这不是杰西
This isn't Jesse.
我不知道
I don't know
也许他是目击者 也许他想救你妈妈来着
if he was a witness or if he was trying to help your mom.
你妈妈 我弟弟
Her, him...
你 肯顿
you, Kenton...
这中间一定有某种关联
somehow it's all connected.
到了
This is it.
正好赶上晚饭
Just in time for dinner.
你最好待在这儿 就算我疯老爸 我儿子
You should probably stay here. It's gonna be weird enough
还有你 不一起来 也够奇怪的了
without my mad dad, my kid and you.
我真走运
Lucky me.
抱歉 打扰了
Sorry to bother you. Listen,
听起来可能有点奇怪 我是警♥察♥
this is gonna sound a little weird. I'm a police officer,
不用担心 没什么坏事
it's nothing to worry about, nothing bad.
我们家以前住在这里
My family used to live here.
然后我爸...
And my dad...
我爸可能在地下室里落了点东西
I think my dad might have left something in your basement.
你是丹尼吗
Are you Danny?
快进来
Come in!
你听见了吗
You hear me?
可是这个假期是几个月前就定好的
But the holiday's been booked for months.
- 你明知道这案子对我来说有多重要 - 放开她
- You know how important this case is to me! - Get off of her!
丹尼 快跑
Danny, run!
剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表