剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表
Look, Slade. This morning you know I...
我只是想说...
I just wanna say...
听着 纽曼那件事是我搞砸了
Look, I messed up with Newman.
但如果可以重来我还是会那么做
But I'd do it again, Mark.
你是在叹什么气 为我还是你自己
Is that directed at me or yourself?
我也不知道
Don't know, maybe...
还是我吧 我吧 但是...
Mainly me, me, me. But you know...
你不用觉得自己是唯一的坏人 好吧
you shouldn't feel left out, yeah?
我到处追人 你杀人
I chase people around and you kill people.
我们都疯了
We're mad.
大点儿声
Louder.
大点儿声啊
Say it louder.
你知道恐怖的是什么吗
You know what's really scary there?
我追的那个人
The person I chased
真的就是活生生在你眼前
was as real as you are there.
- 就在你眼前 - 我不在场 我在睡觉
- Right there. - I'm not here. I'm in bed.
我是认真的
I'm trying to be serious here.
我只是想说 我知道精神失常是什么
All I'm saying is, I know what madness is.
就是你觉得自己是对的
Madness is when you know you're right
但全世界都跟你说你错了
and the rest of the world thinks you're wrong.
精神正常就是和别人达成共识 不是吗
Well "Sane" Is consensus, isn't it?
这是真的 你说得对
No, it's true, you're right.
但共识是可以改变的
The consensus can change.
所以
Therefore,
也许真的有人在那里
maybe there was someone there,
也许他现在还在那里
or rather maybe there is someone there.
他们在某个地方...就消失了
They vanished... in somewhere there.
人是不会无缘无故消失的
They can't vanish.
除了我没有人看见他们
No one saw them, apart from me.
丹尼他们进去了 把整栋大楼翻遍了..一个人也没找到
Danny goes in and searches the whole building... There's no one.
连个人影儿都没有
Absolutely no one.
我只是在追我想象当中的那个人
I'm just chasing someone I wanna chase.
一个我永远追不上的短跑运动员
Some sprinter I'm never gonna be able to catch.
这人就是我爸说的那个入室抢劫的 一模一样
It's the burglar that my dad described. Exactly.
就连那个背包都一样
Right down to the backpack
上面也有个笑脸
he was wearing with the smiley face on it.
你知道真正恐怖的是什么吗
You know what's really scary?
我以为恐怖的事我们见多了
I thought we've had the scary stuff.
我还是觉得我看到他了
I still think I saw him.
走失男童杰西·威尔斯疑似被拐
警方对杰西·威尔斯一案做最坏估计
儿童谋杀案凶手供认杀害杰西
警方审问失踪儿童杰西·威尔斯父亲
你解释看看
You explain this, OK?
昨天我们在纽曼的花♥园♥里找到的
The Gulliver's Travels picture book
这本格列佛游记图画书 根本不是原版
that we found at Newman's garden yesterday is not an original.
- 什么意思 - 这是2005年的再版
- What do you mean? - It's a reprint from 2005.
是第二版
It's a second edition.
是杰西失踪十年之后的重印本
It's a reprint made 10 years after Jesse disappeared.
- 但是跟杰西走失那天手里那本一模一样 - 没错
- But it's exactly like the one that Jesse had that day. - Right
而且是在纽曼家里找到的
And found at Newman's.
好吧 不对 这...这说不通啊 这根本...
OK. Nana. OK. No, it makes... it makes no sense.This is just...
你觉不觉得是有人在耍我们
Do you think someone's screwing with us?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我的意思...
I mean...
好吧 听着
Alright, look...
杰西的DNA在两个不同的谋杀现场找到
Jesse's DNA is found at 2 different murder scenes.
有人从朱迪家里偷走照片
Someone is stealing photos from Judy's house.
马克说有人跟踪他
Mark thinks someone is following him.
还有这个 和杰西有的那本一样的图画书 但不是同一本
And now this, the same picture book Jesse had - but not the same.
还是在纽曼家里找到的 同时发现的还有一具尸体
And found at Newman's house, where a body was found also.
这是有人在给我们下套
Someone is setting us up deliberately.
刚到的
Just came in.
是什么
What is it?
是雅各布·马罗西 他要求见我
It's from Jakob Marosi. He wants to see me.
他说 要跟我们说杰西的一些事
He says he wants to tell us about Jesse.
什么
What?
关于那天 还有谁也在说谎呢
Who else is lying about that day?
剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表