剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表
杰·纽曼的家中发现一名男子的尸体
from the record producer, Jay Newman's home.
嘿 艾丽
Hey, Ally.
- 你想看看一些怪异的事吗 - 如果是在你的手♥机♥里
- Do you want to see something weird? - If it's on your phone
并且是关于性 车子或者是极端天气现象的 那就不用看了
and it involves sex, cars or extreme weather, then no.
是比那些好多了的事
It's something way better than that.
肯让我给你这份结果
Ken told me to give you this result.
一级优先 快速追踪
Priority one, fast-tracked.
猜猜在纽曼案的现场发现了谁的DNA
Guess whose DNA was found at the Newman scene?
他衬衫上的细微血溅点
Microscopic blood-spatter on the shirt.
- 杰西·威尔斯 - 对了
- Jesse Wells. - Bingo.
只在一个案发现场发现杰西的DNA
Finding Jesse's DNA at one crime scene,
可能是不小心沾到的 但在两个案发现场发现
could be contamination. But two?
是的 但为什么是杰·纽曼
Yeah, but why Jay Newman?
他和汉利没有任何关系
He's got zero connection to Hanley.
除非我们遗漏了什么
Unless we're missing something.
这一次我们在衬衫上发现了血迹
This time we've got blood on the shirt.
这可是直接接触 或许是打架造成的
Direct contact, maybe some kind of a fight?
你是说杰西杀了他
You mean Jesse killed him?
但为什么呢
But why?
现在
Right now,
还不能急于下结论
zombie vigilante makes the most sense.
糟糕 我忘了要去见马克
Oh shit, I forgot I was supposed to meet Mark.
拿着
Here.
等等 你不会告诉他的吧
Wait, you're not gonna tell him, are you?
当然不会
No, of course not.
这是个什么鬼地方
What the hell is this place?
这里时尚又很酷
It's got trend, hip, cool.
你可以感受到的
All words you may recognize.
一个12.99磅的邦迪汉堡就该这个样子 是吧
And that's what a 12.99 Bundy Burger looks like, is it?
无所谓 反正是你请客
Well, it's on you.
承认了吧 是你欠我的
Let's face it, you owe
上次在医院的小冒险还没算账呢
me after that little stunt at the hospital.
你妈妈很确定 是吧
Your mum was sure, yeah?
百分百不是他
Not him, 100%.
我想你已经把DNA送去检验了
I suppose you already sent off the DNA.
想接就接吧
Take it if you want.
不用 没事 是个客户
No, it's OK, it's a client.
是劳拉的儿子
That's Laura's son.
他认为他爸失踪了
He thinks his dad's gone missing.
我知道他们有矛盾 从他们话语中可以感受到
I know they're having troubles. Just reading between the lines.
这没有引起你的兴趣吗
Not that that's any interest to you.
这是个诱导性的问题 无可奉告
It's a leading question, no comment.
有机番茄酱
Organic ketchup.
真是 调味品也要搞噱头
Of course, even the condiments have beards.
为什么不在你♥爸♥的店里吃
What's wrong with eating at your dad's place?
兄弟 他根本不赞同我们寻找杰西
Mate, he doesn't think we should even be looking for Jesse.
自己儿子的DNA二十年后再现
His son's DNA turns up after 20 years.
要冷静下来的确不是易事
It's gotta be a hard thing to get your head around.
无论你是否同意他的看法 都该尊重他
Whether you agree with him or not, you gotta respect that.
厉害 兄弟
Good job, mate.
是布鲁
Oh it's Pru.
我是该离开了
Yeah look, I should probably get going myself.
查清我们的神秘男子
Check up on our mystery man.
代我向布鲁问好
Say hi to Pru.
你这是想要亨氏酱吗 哥们
You wanna get some Heinz, mate?
是 好的 谢谢
Yeah, alright, thanks.
化验结果刚传过来了
Confirmation's just come through.
我们神秘男子的DNA和杰西·威尔斯的不匹配
Our mystery man's DNA doesn't match that of Jesse Wells,
并且数据库里也没有他的DNA
and it's not on the database, either.
不可思议 那我们抓的这个人是谁
Great, so who do we got in there?
不知道
I don't know.
该死
Shit!
汉利是个死胡同
Hanley's a dead end, Selena
赛琳娜·卡拉韦给了我们什么 截屏上的三个名字吗
Callaway given us what, 3 names on a screen grab?
我们还有从纽曼那里找到的那些女孩子
We still got the girls from the Newman place,
就等她们准备好谈话了
when they're ready to talk.
- 或者是她们中的人杀了他 - 好吧 但为什么是现在
- Maybe one of them killed him? - Yeah, but why now?
这太过于巧合了
It's too much of a coincidence.
杰西的DNA在案发现场
Jesse's DNA is at that murder scene.
这意味着什么
What does that mean?
是他跟纽曼有什么关联吗
Is he got a connection with Newman?
会不会是 杰西被诱拐了 然后他逃了
What if, Jesse's abducted, he escapes.
他再回来报复他
He comes back to finish up the job.
这对你来说一定很难接受
This must be tough on you.
这家伙还能跟我们讲话吗
Is this guy even able to speak to us?
反正医生说
Yeah, well the doctor said
在给他镇静剂休息后 他有所恢复
that he's recovered some since lifting sedation.
我可以直接问他是谁
I can just ask him who he is.
和气点
Nicely.
对 必须的
Yeah, of course.
马克
Mark...
又回到这个地方 真是 我说不清
Being back in this place... It's, I don't know...
我每天来这跑步
I go running here every day.
- 真的吗 - 每一天
- Really? - Every day.
我还在寻找他 很不可思议 是吧
I still look for him. It's weird, isn't it?
尽管我的大脑告诉我这不可能是真的
Even though my brain is telling me that it can't be true,
我内心的一部分还在寻找着
a part of me just still looks.
脑袋清楚 但心里接受不了
The head knows, but the heart won't get the message.
以前我从不理解
I never understood before, that desire
自身的这种渴望 需求
the need to have a body.
但却是事实 你要明白你需要
But it's true. You know you need...
你要明白 总得挑一条路走
You need to know, one way or another.
诊所刚刚提出让我做合伙人
So the clinic just offered me a partnership.
祝贺你吗
Congratulations?
但今天我溜了出来去帮斯莱德
And today I ducked out to help Slade.
和那些孩子一起
With the kids.
现在他想让我作为免费医护人员在收♥容♥所♥工作
And now he wants me to work at the shelter, like a free medic.
不合格的心理医生 他认为我在道义感上需要治疗
Unqualified shrink. He thinks I need help, morally.
你最好收拾好你的行李
You better pack your bags,
因为你将走上内疚之旅
'coz you are going on a guilt trip.
告诉你 他总能搞定任何人
I'm telling you, he gets everyone in the end.
- 你认为这样傻吗 - 我认为这是个好想法
- Do you think it's dumb? - I think it's a really good idea.
不要从极富同情心的人那里听取职业建议
Never take career advice from a bleeding heart.
你怀疑过你的选择吗
You ever wonder about the choices you make?
那些毁掉一切的选择
The ones that screw everything up?
自我毁灭就是我的中间名
Self-destruction is my middle name,
只是我的名片上放不下罢了
I just can't fit it in my business cards.
- 看 - 我的天 你还记得吗
- Oh, look. - God, you remember?
我们以前不就一直是那样的吗
We weren't always like that, right?
四个孩子勇闯世界
Four kids versus the rest of the world.
一切都是那么纯真 是吧
Everything was simple, wasn't it?
你要么跟我们一起 要么与我们作对
You're either with us or against us.
还有乐队 你还记得我们的乐队吗
Oh, the band! Do you remember the band?
合成的行刑声
Synthetic Execution.
天啊 乐队发生了怎样的变故
Oh shit, what happened to the band?
每个人的乐队又发生了怎样的变故 是吧 这就是生活
What happens to everyone's bands, right? Life.
或许是因为主唱一直坚持弹奏难听的贝斯导致的
Or the singer keeps on insisting playing bloody bass.
去你的 斯莱德坚持要退出 记得吗
Bullshit! Slade kept quitting, remember?
当时有一些关于音乐上的分歧 我也说不清
There was something about musical differences, I don't know.
关于人的出生之谜
You were clearly with us in the
你是坚定站在我们这边的 就是这样
birth of a human enigma, that's what's happening.
他那么做只是为了吸引注意
Oh he was just doing that for attention.
或许他本来就引人注意
Maybe he deserves it.
总是站在他那边
Always on his side.
永恒的基情
It's the eternal bromance.
你信任他吗
Do you trust him?
斯莱德
Slade?
坚定不移的信任 怎么了
I trust him with my life, why?
没什么
No, it's nothing.
是吗 显然有事 是什么事
Well no, it clearly is something. What is it?
剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表