剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表
Were we like that?
- 我们是不是没有好好珍惜他 - 不是
- Did we take him for granted? - No.
我们嗜好喝酒 为生活所累
We drank too much. We were tired.
有两个小孩 我们也脾气火爆
2 young boys, short fuse...
他是被宠爱的
He was loved.
他是被宠爱的
He was loved.
这个叫佩恩的家伙袭击了我 让我别管闲事
This Payne guy attacks me, tells me to stay away.
这家伙在哪工作呢 Porter & Starr
And where does this Payne guy work? Porter & Starr.
这些不可能仅仅是巧合 所以我想
These can't be coincidences. And so I think,
如果我弄明白这个亚历克萨·米尔斯是什么来头
if I find out what the deal is with this Alexa Mills,
那么我就有办法找到关于杰西的线索
then I'm gonna be able to get some answers about Jesse.
赛琳娜·卡拉韦的女儿叫亚历克萨
Selena Callaway's daughter is called Alexa.
我们正在找她
We're looking for her.
你知道吗
You know...
马克 当有人袭击你并让你别管闲事
Mark when someone attacks you and tells you to stay away,
这其中一定是有缘由的
there's usually a good reason for that.
是的 这意味着这里面的确有猫腻 不是吗
Yeah, it means we're onto something, doesn't it?
听着 你正为布莱妮的事苦恼
Look, you're upset about Britnay.
你真觉得这个时候去追查杰西合适吗
You really think this is the time to be chasing after Jesse?
要知道 真♥相♥可能会让你更难过
You know, you might not like what you find.
什么意思
What does that mean?
丹尼 你有什么瞒着我吗
Danny, you're not telling me something.
别对我说谎 兄弟
Don't lie to me, mate.
我能从你的表情里看出来
I can tell by your face.
你知道我现在最需要你做什么吗 我只希望你
You know what I need from you right now? I need you to just
把这一切留给警♥察♥处理
leave this to the police.
是什么事
What is it?
我希望你和斯莱德
I need you and Slade to stop
不要在镇上四处搜寻 认为自己是...
marching around town, thinking that you're the...
是什么事
What is it?
我们有所发现
We found something.
那个关着女孩们的录音棚
The studio where the girls were kept,
吉玛 布莱妮...
Gemma, Britnay...
我们在那里发现了血迹 和杰西的DNA相匹配
We found traces of blood and it matches Jesse's DNA.
听着 拉里
Listen, Larry...
今天我不去上班了
I'm not coming to the office today.
我需要更深入地调查赛琳娜·卡拉韦
I need to find out more about this Selena Callaway.
我想她可以引导我找到杰西
I think she can lead me to Jesse.
请问你们知道有个叫赛琳娜·卡拉韦的女子吗
I was wondering if you know a woman called Selena Callaway?
塔什
Tash.
我是马克 斯莱德的朋友 我有时会在收♥容♥所♥做义工
Mark, I'm Slade's friend. I work at the shelter sometimes.
对 我有看到你和他一起
Yeah, I've seen you with him.
你来这里做什么呢 你在找人吗
What are you doing down these parts? You're looking for someone?
算是吧 我在找这个女的
Kind of. I'm looking for this woman.
赛琳娜
Selena.
你不可能找到她了 她被杀害了
Well, you ain't gonna find her, she got murdered.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know, yeah.
你了解她吗
What do you know about her?
赛琳娜曾给一些人做事
Selena was working for these guys.
我也常看到他们 但不喜欢他们
I'd seen them around, didn't like their faces.
有些人就是会让别人感觉不自在
Some people give off vibes, you know?
在这一行 只要有容易到手的钱
In this game if there is the offer of easy cash,
大家就巴不得去抢
people are all too willing.
- 赛琳娜是怎么样的 - 她一直缺钱
- And Selena was? - She was always short of cash.
- 是有毒瘾吗 - 不是
- Drug habit? - No.
她自认为比我们优秀
She thought she was better than us,
因为她学习了大学课程 计算机课
did some college course, computers.
我想这就是为什么她会被卷入骗局
My guess that's how she got involved in the scam.
什么骗局
What scam?
他们抢劫别人
They were robbing people.
什么意思 怎么抢劫的
What do you mean? How?
他们设置了一些设备
They set up some device the
赌客们以为是免费WiFi 会登录进去
punters would log into, thinking it was free WiFi.
由此偷取他们手♥机♥里的信息
Stripped info from their phone.
什么样的信息
What kind of info?
比如他们嫖♥娼♥的证据
Like the fact that they pay money for sex.
银行信息 各种各样的
Bank details, all sorts.
她带我到他们住用的酒店
She took me to the hotel they used.
但我告诉她我不感兴趣 然后她就对我狂吼
But I told her I wasn't interested. And she's yelling at me:
"你宁愿去吹♥箫♥也不愿挣这个钱吗"
"You'd rather suck cock than earn real money!"
但或许这样我才逃过一劫
But maybe it saved my life.
他们住的酒店
So the hotel that they used,
跟她被杀的酒店
was that the same hotel
是同一家吗
that she was killed in?
不是 这也是蹊跷的地方
No, that was the strange thing.
骗局是在
The scam went on at a
完全不同的地方进行的 在老镇酒店
totally different place. The Old Town Hotel.
老镇酒店
The Old Town Hotel.
这间酒店也参与骗局了吗
Were they involved in the scam?
可以这么说 他们有主题套房♥
You'd think so. They have themed rooms.
他们一直用那间妒火之房♥
They always use the Envy room.
- 大家都好这一口 - 妒火之房♥
- People like that shit. - The Envy room.
听着 无意冒犯 但这些是要收费的
Listen. No offense, but you're costing me money.
当然
Sure.
这棵树能长的像我的树一样大吗
Will this tree grow as big as my tree?
有一天会的
One day.
等你们都长大了
When you're both bigger,
他们就像房♥子一样高了
they'll be as high as the house.
天 朱莉
Oh, Julie.
我要砍了它
I'm doing it.
你说对了 这么多年来我一直在浪费时间
You were right when you said I have wasted all those years.
朱莉 停下 先停下
Julie no just stop, just stop.
过来
Come here.
朱莉 别这样 别这样
Julie, no more, no more.
我已浪费了太多时间
I've wasted so much time.
为什么这件事偏偏会发生在我们身上
Why did it have to happen to us?
为什么是我们
Why us?
为什么不是集市上的那个贱♥人♥
Why not that bitch in the market?
我们可是好人 我们是善人
We're good people. We're good people!
我再也找不回失去的岁月
I'm never gonna get those years back.
我们还有时间
We've still got time.
我们不必像这些人一样丢掉性命
We don't have to die as these people.
我们不必成为受害者
We don't have to be victims.
是吧
Ok?
都没事了
It's all right now.
艾丽 你是小葡萄吗
Ally, do you have any raisins?
"raisins"也有指女性胸部小之意
抱歉 我是说你有葡萄干吗
I'm sorry, I said do you have any raisins?
好吧 约个会怎么样
OK, well, how about a date?
我很忙 卡尔
I'm busy, Karl.
你是辽南人吗
See, are you Jamaican?
因为你太"撩男"人了
Coz' you're jamaican me crazy.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
是的 我是认真的 我们一起出去玩吧
Yes, I'm serious. Let me take you out.
我不想
I don't think so.
你
You
和我
and me.
想想吧
Think about it.
我们可以共度良辰
We could have a great time.
考虑一下吧
Sleep on it.
同时
And in the meantime,
这里
here...
有一场私底下的
is a sneak...
预演
preview.
出去
Get out.
艾丽
Ally.
我想我们要去见见雅各布·马罗西
I think we gotta go see Jakob Marosi.
马罗西 为什么
Marosi, why?
时间对不上 好吧
The timeline's off, OK?
不可能是他干的
He couldn't have done it.
他在说谎
He's lying.
剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表