剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表
或许我明白
Or maybe I do.
就是他
It was him.
你去哪了 丹尼
Where were you, Danny?
纪念我们的爱女
汉娜
如果她是对的呢
Well, what if she's right?
你不是该在工作吗
Shouldn't you be at work?
工作的事情可以等
There's nothing there that can't wait.
你觉得这是血还是番茄酱 看
You think that's blood or ketchup there? Look.
是番茄酱 爸 全都是番茄酱
It's ketchup dad, it's all ketchup.
要不你坐下吧 把围裙解了
Why don’t you just sit down, and you can take your apron off.
- 我们能谈谈这事吗 - 不能 我要开始准备了
- Can we just talk about this? - No, I've got to start prepping.
那你今天就晚点开门
So you open a little late today.
我只知道 你开始变得
What I know is you're becoming
跟你妈一样执迷不悟了 专做无用功
obsessed like your mom. Fat lot of good it's done.
- 他到家里来了 - 那只是个孩子闯进来了
- He came into our house. - It was just a kid, breaking in.
如果他还活着 为什么不联♥系♥我们
And if he's alive, why doesn't he call us?
我们是他的家人 为什么他不来找我们 你解释一下
We're his family. Why doesn't he come and find us? Explain that.
我还是觉得他已经不在了 马克
I still believe that he's gone, Mark.
但无论事实真♥相♥如何
But whatever happened,
这都不是我们的错
it wasn't our fault.
是时候放手了
We have to let it go.
爸爸
Dad.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
丹尼 我要找地方把你的棒球棒藏好
Danny, I need a place to hide your baseball bat.
别找了
Come here.
看着我
Look at me.
听着
Listen.
我和杰西的失踪案无关
I had nothing to do with Jesse's disappearance.
我当时去拜访艾伦和朱迪的墓地了
I was visiting Allen and Jodie's graves,
他们是弗兰克的孩子 在一场车祸中丧生
Frank's kids killed in a car crash.
我每次难过的时候都会去那里 我当时在墓园 爸爸
I went there whenever I was unhappy. I was in the cemetery, dad.
我以为是你杀了他
I thought you killed him!
每当你看我时 你都以为
Every time you looked at me, you thought...
自己在注视凶手吗
you were looking at a murderer?
你又吸烟了吗
You're smoking again?
我能来一支吗
Can I have one?
不行 爸爸 你戒了很多年了 听我说 这很重要
No, dad, you gave up years ago. Listen to me, this is important.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
说起来倒轻巧
That's easy to say.
给我支烟
Give me a cigarette.
我知道
And I know...
这么多年以来 你一直
that you were trying to protect
在想办法保护我 我很感激
me all those years, and I love you for that.
就一支
Just one.
有什么可以为你效劳吗
Can I help you with something?
- 再见 妈妈 - 再见 宝贝
- Bye, mom. - Bye, baby.
上车吧 亲爱的
There you go, Sweetie.
布鲁
Pru!
不久后我妈会过来
Soon my mom's coming over.
那很好
Oh, nice.
我们可以让她帮忙照看妮可
Why don't we ask her to look after Nico?
这样的话我们就可以单独去哪里放松一下
You know, that way you and me can shoot off on our own for a bit.
去个安静的地方 去个
You know, somewhere quiet, somewhere...
过二人世界
well, just the two of us.
因为我们总是在吵架
'Coz us fighting all the time...
这会对妮可造成影响
I can see what it's doing to Nico.
你怎么想
What do you think?
这个主意好吗
Good idea, huh?
棒极了
Great idea.
就像美好的旧时光
Just like the good old days.
- 你准备好审讯佩恩先生了吗 - 是的 开始吧
- Are you ready for Mr Payne? - Yeah, let's do it.
你们应该没忘记我们的华丽摇滚慈善晚会吧
I trust you haven't forgot about our glam rock charity gig?
是今天噢 你们报名了吗
It's today. You did sign up?
没错 我满脑子就想着这事儿呢
Yeah, it's all I can think about.
爱你
Love you, too.
可以出来借一步说话吗
Can I have a word with you outside?
听着 你不能做这个人的代理律师
Listen, you can't represent this man.
我查了他的车牌 打你的就是这家伙
I ran a check on his plates. This is the guy that beat you up.
那是场误会 我已经搞清楚来龙去脉了
It was a misunderstanding, it's been cleared up.
好吧 你可以接着误会
Cool. Well, try misunderstanding this.
他还打了很多人
He beats up a lot of people.
实话告诉你 他的记录涵盖各种暴♥力♥事件
In fact, his record covers the whole range of violence.
他靠拉皮条为生
He makes his living off of prostitution...
他打电♥话♥给我
He calls me up.
说他想供认两起谋杀案 所以我就来了 丹尼
He says he wants to confess to 2 murders, so here I am, Danny.
这是你的工作 也是我的工作
This is what I do. This is what you do.
请你赏个脸 让我帮你一次吧
So do me a favor, let me help you out for once.
波特把我手下一个姑娘杀了
Porter had the girl killed who used to work for me.
她是谁
And who is that?
赛琳娜·卡拉韦
Selena Callaway.
杀赛琳娜·卡拉韦的人是波特
Selena Callaway was killed by Porter?
他下的指令 但不是他本人动的手
Well he farmed it out, he didn't do it personally.
但要是他不打算留我下属活口 下一步就会是我
But if he's targeting my girls, he's gonna target me.
所以我先下手为强
So I made a preemptive strike.
- 你到他家去 - 杀他
- And you went to his house... - To kill him
另一个家伙
The other guy,
马特·罗汉 挡了我的道
Matt Lohan, he just got in the way.
试图保护波特
Tried to defend Porter.
波特朝我开枪 紧接着朝罗汉开枪
Porter shot me and then he shot Lohan.
波特先动手
Porter started it.
我是终结者
And I finished it.
那到底是谁杀了赛琳娜·卡拉韦
So who did kill Selena Callaway?
哈利·邓普西
Harry Dempsey.
他是波特的下属
Works for Porter.
好吧
Well...
曾经是
worked.
那哈利·邓普西现在在哪里
So where is Harry Dempsey now?
躲起来了 我猜
Laying low, I'd imagine.
这是他吗
Is that him?
这是张模拟增龄成像
It's an age progression image.
这种模拟成像从来不会像任何人
Well, they never really look like anyone,
不是吗 我的意思是有这可能性 但
do they? I mean it's possible, but...
总的来说
On the whole...
或许如此
Maybe.
我不知道
I don't know.
哈利·邓普西是本地人吗
Is Harry Dempsey local?
- 他是哪里人 带什么口音 - 我一点也不知道
- Where is he from? What's his accent? - I don't have a clue.
描述他
Describe him.
光头
Shaved head.
算得上精瘦结实 但个子比我矮 听着
Kinda wiry but shorter than me, look...
我真的不知道 他的长相很大众
I really don't know. He's unremarkable.
一对眼 一对耳 一只鼻子 不是吗
2 eyes, 2 ears, a nose, yeah?
我正试着帮你
I'm trying to help you.
很好 不妨试着再努力点
Yeah well, try a little bit harder.
可以吗 谢谢你
OK? Thanks.
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧 我们来些简单点的问题
OK, well, let's keep it simple.
你上次见到哈利·邓普西是在哪里
Where did you last see Harry Dempsey?
我们在老镇布置一个骗局
We were running a scam out of the Old Town.
老镇是一家酒店
It's a hotel.
老镇酒店
你杀了人
You killed someone.
这里发生了一起枪杀案
They had a shooting here.
两天前发现血迹 在"妒火"之房♥
Bloodstains were found 2 days ago in the "Envy" Room.
甭管它叫什么
Whatever that is.
是旧的血迹 发现时已残留一星期
Old blood, a week old.
从血迹分布模式来看 是典型的枪杀
Scatter patterns typical of gunshots.
血迹面♥积♥很大 但没有发现尸体
There was a lot of blood but no body was found.
早上好 早上好
Good morning, Good morning...
阳光普照脸儿笑 早上好
剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表