剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表
我留着你量身高的标记
I kept your measurements.
我们觉得这样房♥子更有特色
We just thought it gave the place character.
我一直想要个孩子 但格林...
I've always wanted kids of my own, but... Glyn's like...
去地下室你得拿个手电筒
You're gonna need a torch if you're going in the basement.
你介不介意...
Would you mind if I...
格林这下得气疯了
Glyn is gonna hate this.
你可不可以再...
I just need you a bit more...
好
right.
站直别动...
Stay very still...
好了 棒极了.. 嗯...我可不可以..
OK, great, great great... so um... can we, um...
啊 对 不好意思
Ah, yes, sorry.
我有幽闭空间恐惧症
I get really claustrophobic, so I'm
那我就不跟你一起下去了 可以吗
gonna leave the basement to you, if that's alright?
几星期前她给了我这个
She gave me this a few weeks ago.
里面有很多文件
It's got files on it.
都是那些他们敲诈过的人的资料
Of all the people they ever scammed.
她拍了一段视频给我
She made me a video.
我希望我们现在一起大笑着在看这个
I hope we're watching this together. Laughing.
她就是在这里面告诉我 我亲生父亲是谁的
That's when she told me about my real dad.
他叫肯顿·马歇尔
His name is Kenton Marshall.
这就是为什么我把你送到那个学校去
That's why I sent you to that school.
以防你日后需要他
In case you ever need it,
他是个好人
he's a good man.
他会照看你的
He'll look after you.
我没别的地方可去
I didn't have nowhere else to go.
我不知道他会是什么反应
I didn't know how he was gonna react.
这么多年了 他能不能认出她
If he'd even recognize her, after all these years.
酒店骇闻
你认识该女子吗?
但他认出来了
But he did.
他看着我 就知道了一切
And he looked at me and he knew.
我给他看了妈妈的视频
I showed him mom's video.
他们会逼你加入骗局的 亚历克萨
They would've forced you into the scam, Alexa.
我试过找人帮忙 所以多米尼克·波特才要杀了我
So I tried to get help. That's why Dominic Porter got me killed.
你要离开这里 越远越好
You have to get as far away from here, as possible.
这个记忆棒里有波特参与诈骗的证据
This memory stick has evidence linking Porter to the scams.
如果有人来找你
If anyone comes after you,
告诉他们你已经把文件放在安全的地方
you tell them you've got the files somewhere safe.
波特害怕自己暴露就不会杀你了
Porter won't kill you, if he thinks he could get exposed.
去找肯顿帮你
Ask Kenton to help you.
他想报♥警♥ 但是她说不行
He wanted to call the police, but she said not to.
波特在警♥察♥里有内应
Porter's got a guy on the inside.
他们会销毁证据 然后除掉你
They'll bury the evidence, make you disappear.
他叫我回妈妈家里
He told me to go to my mom's place,
等他来接我
and wait for him to come and get me.
我很谨慎 但是有一个人
I was careful, but there was this guy
坐在黄色车里
in a yellow car.
他长什么样子
What did he look like?
那些文件在哪
Where are the files?
那一切都发生得太快了
It all happened so fast.
我反抗了 我妈妈总是让我带个防狼喷雾
I fought back, my mom always made me carry a rape spray.
就是在那个时候他弄折了我的手臂
That's when he broke my arm.
我逃跑了 但是我不知道去哪里
I ran, but I didn't know where to go.
我听说了这个收♥容♥所♥收留无家可归的孩子们
I heard about this shelter for homeless kids.
这是我能想到的最近的地方
It was the closest place I could think of.
那个时候我碰见了斯莱德
And, that was when I met Slade.
- 你没事的 - 帮帮我
- You're alright. - Help me.
没事了 没事了
It's alright. It's alright.
你安全了
You're safe.
他很冷静
He was cool.
然后我的手♥机♥响了
And then my phone started ringing.
我没有接 我不知道是谁打的
I didn't pick up, I didn't know who it was.
然后他留了言
And he left a message.
亚历克萨
Alexa?
是我 听着 我知道你很害怕
It's me. Look, I know, you're scared.
但是我考虑了你妈妈所说的
But I thought about what
我没有报♥警♥
your mom said and I didn't call the police.
我想如果不必要的话 公开是毫无意义的
I guess there's no point going public if we don't have to.
但我们也不能只顾着逃跑
We can't just run, though.
Porter & Starr 赛琳娜·卡拉韦工作的公♥司♥
所以我追踪了多米尼克·波特
So I tracked down Dominic Porter.
如果他想要把信息要回去 我会把它给他
If he wants that information back, I'm gonna offer it to him,
但前提是他必须远离你
but only if he leaves you alone.
我会和他在一间叫做老镇的酒店见面
I'm gonna meet him at a hotel, called Old Town.
老镇酒店
我不知道该怎么办 所以我把一切告诉了斯莱德
I had no idea what to do, so I told Slade everything.
然后他去了那个酒店去帮爸爸
And he went to the hotel to help dad.
斯莱德去了老镇酒店
Slade went to the Old Town Hotel?
老镇酒店
他说了他只会去两三个小时 但是三四个...
Said he'd only be a couple of hours, but he was 3, 4...
我感到害怕 所以我来了这
I got scared, so I came here.
我只想知道在那间酒店里发生了什么
I just wanna know what happened in that hotel.
我只想知道我爸爸出了什么事
I just wanna know what happened to my dad.
斯莱德 是我
Slade, it's me.
我找到了亚历克萨
I found Alexa.
她很害怕 她需要知道到底发生了什么事 我也是
She's scared. She needs to know what's going on, and so do I.
所以你能打电♥话♥给我吗 拜托
So can you call me, please?
- 你有孩子了吗 - 没有
- Have you got children? - No.
- 男朋友呢 - 没有
- Boyfriend? - No.
女朋友呢
Girlfriend?
为什么不找呢
Why not?
- 因为我对我现在很满意 好吗 - 好吧
- 'Coz I'm happy as I am, alright? - Ok.
在这一行
In this job,
这样的状态是最好的
it's the best way to be.
不用分心
No distractions.
不用担心别人
No one to worry about.
专注于案件
Just the case.
我们住在这儿的时候 罗琳一直不喜欢这房♥子
Lorraine always used to hate that house, when we lived here.
- 开车小心 - 谢谢
- Drive safe. - Thanks.
她看上去吓坏了
She looks terrified.
是和那个老师有关吗
Is it to do with the teacher?
这说来话长
It's a long story.
想想我们差点就把女儿送去了那所学校
And to think we nearly sent our daughter to that school.
是斯莱德吗
Is it Slade?
不 不 不是 不是
Oh, no, no, it's not. No.
嘿 我能稍后再给你打过去吗
Hey, can I call you back in a bit?
不行 马克 西蒙这一天都过得非常糟糕
Erm, no, Mark. Simon's having a really bad day.
你介意和他聊一会吗
Would you mind talking to him for a minute?
妈妈 他根本什么都没做
Mom, he doesn't do anything!
就等我一会 好吗
Just give me a sec, OK?
你还好吗 亚历克萨
You alright, Alexa?
-我可以... 我想去抽根烟 - 好的
-May I... Oh, I'm gonna go for a cigarette. - Ok.
昨晚过后你怎么样了
How are you doing after last night?
你知道的 没事
Yeah, you know, fine.
我真的没有什么时间
I really don't have a lot of time.
好的 我把扬声器打开
OK, let me put you on speakerphone.
- 嗨 西蒙 - 为什么你还没有找到我爸爸
- Hey, Simon. - Why haven't you found my dad?
- 你♥爸♥爸还活着 - 什么
- Your dad's alive. - What?
你想要见他吗 跟我走
You wanna see him? Come with me.
在哪里... 你是谁
Where is... Who are you?
这不重要
Doesn't matter.
我不能就这么走了
I shouldn't just go.
一句话 我打个电♥话♥ 他就会死
One word, I make the call, he dies.
走
Move!
- 亚历克萨 亚历克萨 - 亚历克萨
- Alexa! Alexa! -Alexa!
你在这里做什么 她要把她带到哪里去 她是谁
What are you doing here? Where is she taking her? Who is she?
- 她为波特工作 - 你也是为波特工作
- She works for Porter. - You work for Porter.
现在不是了
Not anymore!
我知道她们要去哪
I know where they're going.
上车
Get in.
快点 我们要跟丢她们了
Come on, we're gonna lose them.
我一直在给你打电♥话♥
I've been calling you.
- 你到底死哪去了 - 我听了你的留言
剧集 | 第五人(2016) | 导航列表