剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
亲爱的赫尔迈厄尼姑妈 希望比利时不错
Dear Aunt Hermione, I hope Belgium was good
也希望这封信能在第戎安全地到达你手里
and this letter reaches you safely in Dijon.
法国东部城市,蜗牛菜、芥末、勃艮第牛肉火锅等都是第戎的传统美食
法国东部城市,蜗牛菜、芥末、勃艮第牛肉火锅等都是第戎的传统美食
嗯 芥末酱
Mmmmm. Mustard!
法国东部城市,蜗牛菜、芥末、勃艮第牛肉火锅等都是第戎的传统美食
我们都很快乐 拉里正在写他的第三本小说
We are all happy. Larry is writing his third novel
比莱斯利读过的还要多
which is more than Leslie has read.
莱斯有了一个女朋友 达芙妮
And Les has a girlfriend, Daphne.
但是不让我们见她
But won't let us meet her.
玛戈已经甩了她的男朋友 佐尔坦
Margo had ditched her boyfriend, Zoltan,
因为我们苦苦哀求她去那样做
because we begged her to.
杰瑞 和往常一样
And Gerry, as ever,
比起人类家庭他更喜欢他的动物家庭
prefers his animal family to his human one.
我已经放弃去寻求真爱了
I have given up searching for love.
所以 我正在考虑用我的所有空闲时间来学习竖琴
So, will all my new free time, I'm thinking of learning the harp.
或者在我的大腿间夹一把大提琴
Or getting a cello between my legs.
专属于我自己的时间
Time just for me.
这里实在太棒了
It is gorgeous here.
- 我能看见它 杰瑞 - 它跟着我来的
- I can see it, Gerry. - He followed me.
- 真让人气愤 - 他们大部分你都是这样说的
- Infuriating. - That's what you said about most of them.
蝎子可不会跟着人回家
Scorpions don't follow people home.
我无人可依 感觉我就像一只没有了主人的狗
I have nobody. I feel like a dog without an owner.
你是一位很棒的年轻女性 玛戈
You are a terrific young woman, Margo.
你不需要任何人去拥有你
You don't need someone to own you.
谢谢你 孤独的老处♥女♥
Thank you, lonely spinster.
两样都不是 我是一位忙碌的寡妇
I am neither. I'm a busy widow.
- 呵 更不好 - 看这封信
- Ugh! Even worse - Look at this letter!
我觉得我听到了开裂声 无穷无尽的可悲的动物
I think I heard a crack. Endless sorry animals.
- 我弄断了我的腿 - 不太可能 亲爱的
- I've broken my leg! - Unlikely, darling.
我刚刚才向姑妈写我们都很快乐
I just wrote to my aunt that we're all happy.
- 莱斯利在哪? - 噢 我带你看
- Where's Leslie? - Oh, I'll show you.
生活没有给莱斯利带来礼物
Well, life hasn't showered Leslie with gifts.
他该有个女朋友了
He's allowed a girlfriend.
所以 那是达芙妮
So, that's Daphne.
- 你好 达芙妮 - 不不不 那不是她
- Hello, Daphne! - No. No. No. No. It's not her.
他有三个女朋友
He's got three girls.
我在他的秘密角落发现了这个
I found these in his secret nook.
我在他的秘密角落发现了这个
我在他的秘密角落发现了这个
他犯了拍摄受害者的错误
He's made the mistake of photographing his victims.
- 所以你希望我怎么处理这件事? - 我不知道
- So what do you expect me to do about it? - I dunno.
噢 不错的羊毛衫
Oh. Nice cardie.
噢 天啊 她们看起来不好惹
Oh, God. They look like trouble.
德雷尔一家
第三季 第一集
告诉你的出版商你不会用笔名的
Well, tell your publisher that you won't use a pseudonym.
我别无选择
I've got no choice.
我的最后一部小说写得太差了 我的名字已经臭了
My last novel did so badly my name is commercial leprosy.
笔名是当你使用一个不是你的名字的名字 因为...
A pseudonym is when you use a name that isn't yours because...
我知道笔名是什么 不要把无聊和无知混为一谈
I know what a pseudonym is. Don't confuse boredom with ignorance.
- 拜托 玛戈 找一个好点的爱好 - 晚上好
- Oh, please, Margo. Get a ruddy hobby. - Evening.
你真的有三个女朋友吗?
Is it true you have THREE girlfriends?
- 没错 - 她们全都认识彼此吗?
- Yes, it is. - And do they all know about each other?
- 不 她们不知道 - 我忍♥不住去想 一个会简单点
- No, they don't. - I can't help thinking one would be simpler.
这是为了弥补我一直以来都没有女朋友
This makes up for all the time I had no girlfriends.
如果你平均一下 我只有一个女朋友
If you average it out, I have one girlfriend.
许多动物是终生伴侣[交♥配♥]
Lots of animals mate for life.
- 没错 那就是我要做的 - 我也是
- Yeah, that's what I'm going for. - Me too.
他的意思不是它们一生都在不断交♥配♥
He doesn't mean they mate constantly throughout their life.
而是一生只有一个伴侣 像水獭 企鹅 草原田鼠
Have only one mate their whole life. Otters, penguins, the prairie vole.
不 我不是草原田鼠 我就是我
No, I'm not a prairie vole. I'm me.
见见你的朋友会很不错
It would be nice to meet your friends.
噢 不 不
Oh, no. No.
- 我不想让你大发雷霆 - 赫尔迈厄尼会的
- I don't want you sticking your oar in. - Hermione will.
- 她正在过来 - 你有麻烦了
- She's coming back. - It's weed on you.
她又一次要过来? 为什么?
She's coming back again? Why?
温暖的气候 重新的生活 还有她的朋友阿尼斯蒂先生
Warmth. Renewal. Her friend Mr Anestis.
事实上 她打算永远待下去
In fact, she's planning to stay permanently.
我的侄女迪奥尼西娅是莱斯利的女朋友
My niece Dionisia is Leslie girlfriend.
不久 他就是一家人了
Soon, he will be family.
恐怕你想的太远了 莱斯利同时在见三个女孩子
I'm afraid you're jumping ahead. Leslie is seeing three girls.
三个?
Three?
- 你真的觉得它断了? - 是
- Do you really think it's broken? - Yes.
那好吧 我去请医生
All right. I'll fetch the doctor.
- 因为你一再坚持 我选了一个爱好 - 很好
- As you insist, I've chosen a hobby. - Oh, good.
在做肥皂雕塑
Making sculptures out of soap.
- 什么? - 好吧 看起来很蠢 但是能做很多东西
- What? - Well, it seems stupid but so do a lot of things.
像曲棍球 脚 还有睾丸
Like hockey and feet. And testicles.
那是同一只火焰鸟吗?
Is that the same flamingo?
是的
Yes.
天啊 弗洛伦斯
Oh, dear. Ah! Florence.
- 实际上我想见你的丈夫 - 抱着
- It's actually your husband I wanted to see. - Hold this.
小阿多尼斯 难道他不可爱吗?
Little Adonis. Isn't he a sweetie?
阿多尼斯是希腊神话中传说的花样美少年
愚蠢的烂名字 不是阿多尼斯 而是丹尼斯
Fatuous bloody name! Not so much Adonis more a Dennis!
丹尼斯改自于希腊神话中的酒神狄俄尼索斯
不 他...他很好看
No, he's... He's bonnie.
莱斯利小时候就是一个怪物
Leslie was a monstrous troll of a baby.
那他现在也不是克拉克·盖博
And he's not exactly Clark Gable now!
美国电影男演员,代表作《乱世佳人》
听着 弗洛伦斯 事情会轻松起来的
Look, Florence it will get easier.
为了这个孩子你等了这么长时间
You've waited so long for this baby.
- 那么 拉里发生什么了? - 那个...
- So, what's happened to Larry? - Well...
他认为被狗绊倒后 他摔断了他的腿
He thinks he's fractured his leg tripping over the dog.
这能让他安静一会
They kept him quiet for all of three seconds.
这些可能有点太尖了
These might be a bit sharp.
我帮不上忙 我的丈夫在卡沃斯
Well, I can't help. My husband's in Kavos.
卡沃斯,希腊科孚岛上的一个海滨村庄
他们有很多待办的病例 弗朗格斯医生可以帮忙
They have a backlog of cases. Dr Frangos is working.
我都比弗朗格斯医生强
I'm a better doctor than Dr Frangos.
比起一个医生 拉里更需要X光检查
Larry needs an X-ray more than a doctor.
- 那他能去哪检查? - 雅典 那不勒斯
- And where could he get one of those? - Athens. Naples.
那不勒斯,意大利的西南部港市
- 出了房♥子向左拐 试试去伊斯坦布尔 - 那太荒谬了
- Turn left out of the house. Try Istanbul. - This is ridiculous.
没错 但是对拉里出事故和生病已经见怪不怪了
Yes, it is. But Larry is no stranger to accidents and illnesses.
- 他明显喜欢博人关注 - 你可能不感兴趣
- He obviously likes the attention. - You may not be interested
成为一个好父母 但是我是
in being a good parent but I am.
所以我会试试其他的法子
So I'll try another way.
我很遗憾你觉得莱斯利不好看
And I'm sorry you don't think Leslie's handsome
但是他有三个女朋友
but he has three girlfriends.
- 你有没有治疗过度性♥欲♥的方法?- 生个孩子
- Do you have any remedies for excess libido? - Childbirth.
德雷尔夫人 一个王朝的缔造者 多么的荣幸
Mrs Durrell. Founder of a dynasty. What a pleasure.
找到一个不抱怨又不生我气的人是多么的令人愉快
How delightful to find someone who isn't grumpy or cross with me.
没错 这里脾气都不好 即使是在希腊岛上
Oh, yes. There's lots of crossness. Even on a Greek island.
因为他们没有剑水蚤来让他们高兴起来
Because they have no thermocyclops to keep them happy.
剑水蚤,一种淡水浮游生物
噢 他在那里面 不是吗?
Oh. He's in here, is he?
有好几百个 事实上更像一罐汤
Several hundred of them. It's more of a soup, really.
嗯 但是我是为了拉里来的
Hmm. But it's Larry I'm here about.
- 他怀疑他摔断了他的腿 - 哦 天啊
- He suspects he's broken his leg. - Oh, dear.
弗洛伦斯帮不上什么忙 又没有后援
Florence can't help and well, there's no backup.
你受过医疗训练 我能做什么?
You have medical training. What can I do?
我很愿意帮忙 但是我没有医生资历
I'd love to help but I didn't qualify as a doctor.
并且 还有谁会来记录这些剑水蚤和其他的桡足类动物?
Besides, who else will monitor the thermocyclops and other copepods?
也对 不就是一个身体有毛病的儿子
Well, that's one defective son.
我去找下一个
On to the next.
- 你好 斯皮罗 - 德雷尔夫人
- Hello, Spiros. - Mrs Durrells.
- 回家吗? - 是的
- Home? - Yes, please.
我打算走路的 但是我想让你帮个忙
I would walk but I have a favour to ask.
- 乐意奉劳 - 这就是我希望能有一个丈夫的理由
- Anything. - This is one occasion where I wish I had a husband.
或者 至少 让莱斯利有位父亲
Or, at least, Leslie had a father.
你能向他解释一下为什么滥交是错误的吗?
Would you explain to him why it's wrong to be promiscuous?
意思是和很多女士交♥配♥?
That mating with too many ladies?
没错 但是我们通常只对于动物说"交♥配♥"
Erm... yes. But we tend to say 'mating' only for animals.
嗯 那你会怎么说?
Hm. What would you say?
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表