剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
She's left a big hole in East Dorset.
你知道我们住在哪里 如果你想扔开鞋子
Well, you know where we are if you ever want to kick off your shoes
在爱奥尼亚海游泳的话 来找我们
and swim in the Ionian Sea.
我想我会和你在一起回家
I think I will go home with you.
- 或许我比我想的要保守一点 - 怎么了
- Maybe I'm less of a radical than I thought. - What happened?
在我们家 我习惯自♥由♥自在
In our family I'm used to playing the free-thinker.
在外面的现实世界中却有点困难
Out in the real world it's a bit harder.
我们还剩多久?
How long have we got?
几个小时 天啊 还得买♥♥东西
Couple of hours. God. Shopping!
大家伙 我们走了
EVERYONE! WE'RE OFF!
杜兰特 我真的学到很多
Oh, Durant. It's been an education.
- 我们之间 还好吗? - 是的 我认为是的
- Is that good? - Yes, yes I, I think it is.
- 我们都希望能被爱 - 我的床还是暖的哦
- We all want to feel loved. - My bed is still warm.
那就足够了
Yes, that's quite enough of that.
- 你们一定要来科孚看看 - 他们不会想去的
- You must all come join us in Corfu. - Oh, they won't want to do that.
- 没错 - 我们不会离开这的
- Sure. - We may never leave.
你看到的这头驴 托尼 几天前它差点因为脚伤就死了
You see this donkey, Tony, was dead on his feet a few days ago.
但是现在它可以在早餐前耕一块地
But now he could plough a field before breakfast.
- 我给你30块买♥♥下托尼 - 我不卖♥♥
- I give you 30 drachma for Tony. - I'd better not.
对驴子好点
Be kind to donkeys!
马 牛 驴子 都值得你们的尊重
爱你的驴子[屁♥股♥]
Love your ass!
我看到渡船停在了码头 我觉得你妈妈和拉里在上面
Oh, I saw the ferry about to dock. I think your mother and Larry are on it.
你能...对不起 谢谢 里奥
Could you... Sorry. Thanks, Theo!
鲁格勒斯雅好多天没来了
Lugaretzia hasn't been here for days.
一定是她的腰病
It must be her bad back.
早餐有了
Breakfast!
妈妈和拉里 在回来的路上了
Mummy and Larry. On their way here.
- 孩子们怎么样 斯皮罗? - 很好
- So, how have the children been, Spiros? - They were perfect.
- 真的吗? - 是的 我让玛戈离佐尔坦远点
- Really? - Yes, I kept Margo apart from Zoltan.
但是你真的有点苛刻了
But you were a bit harsh.
- 他是一个好孩子 - 哈 斯皮罗 我们新的自♥由♥主义者
- He's a good boy. - Hah, Spiros. Our new liberal!
因为一个土耳其人 我喜欢
For a Turk. - That's more like it.
我好想你
I've missed you so much.
- 妈妈 - 我也想你 - 我也是
- Mummy. - I've missed you too. - I've missed you.
我甚至想念那些动物了
I've even missed the animals.
- 怎么样? - 还行
- All right? - Yep.
- 怎么样?- 我们在一群艺术家之中 感觉很好
- So, how did it go? - We fell among artists. It was wonderful.
噢 妈妈 我找到了一份合适的工作
Oh mother, I've got a proper job!
- 不会吧 做什么? - 在科孚警♥察♥局
- No! Doing what? - With the Corfu police force!
- 来自祖国的礼物 - 太好了
- Gifts from the homeland. - Yeah!
一个家庭 完全不同的几个人
One family, entirely different people.
进去吧
Let's go in.
- 你肯定会认为我们会把事情弄得一团糟吧 是不是? - 从来没有 亲爱的
- You didn't think we'd leave a mess, did you? - Not for a minute, darling.
我们葬了赫敏姑妈 还有过几次冒险
So, we buried Aunt Hermione, had an adventure or two.
然后我们意识到我们还是更爱这里一些
And we realised more than ever that we love it here.
这他妈是什么?
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?
你走之前就这样了
That's how you left it.
- 太邋遢了 - 这里可不是一个陋居棚屋
- It's just slovenly. - This isn't a doss-house.
没错 把你房♥间收拾干净了 拉里
Yes, tidy your room please, Larry.
你现在可没和你的艺术朋友一起了
You're not with your arty friends now.
人怎么能像那样邋遢的活着?
How could people live that way?
- 有位王子要过来住? - 希望他的移♥民♥文件都弄好了 - 你们好
- We have a prince coming to stay?! - I hope his immigration papers are in order. - Hello.
有人看见拉里了吗?
Has anyone seen Larry?
他在船上 但是他不会开船
He was on his boat, which he can't sail.
你们好 阿尔巴尼亚人
Hello, Albanians.
- 你丢了一个孩子吗? - 谢谢你
- Have you mislaid a baby? - Thank you.
这次我不会起诉你的疏忽
I won't charge you with neglect this time.
我可不会去一个可怕的英国寄宿学校
I am not going to a horrible English boarding school.
现在 喝完那个 试试这个
Now, finish that and move on to this.
我一点都不懂希腊语
It's all Greek to me.
噢
Ooh.
- 他俩就像妈妈的天使和魔鬼
- It's like Mother's good angel and her bad angel.
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表