剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
If only that were true of me.
嗯 他给你倒的苦艾酒
Hm, he's plying you with absinthe.
我能喝很多杜松子酒 我知道我的酒量在哪
I used to put away a lot of gin. I know my limits.
为什么他戴着你的项链?
Why's he wearing your necklace?
那是个假的 我们刚刚换的 我穿了他的袜子
It's just paste. We swapped. I'm wearing his socks.
噢 不要这么恶心
Oh, for God's sake.
在健谈的希腊人和城市流氓之间还是有区别的
There's a difference between a frisky Greek and a metropolitan roue.
我喜欢和他谈话 除此之外不会有什么越界的事
I'm enjoying his conversation. It won't go any further than that.
我们的轮船两天后就要开了 在那之前我想要热闹热闹
Our boat-train leaves in two days, until then I want some lively company.
对不起 我只是挂心你
Sorry, I was just being protective.
天啊 也许我喝得太多了 好久没这样了
Gosh, maybe I have had too much to drink. I'm out of practice.
- 来我房♥间 - 干什么?
- Come to my room. - Why?
天啊 不要
God, no! What?
- 我以为你有什么有趣的东西给我看 - 确实有
- I thought you had something interesting there to show me. - I do.
不 不 我的意思是 像一个有趣的衣柜之类的东西
No, no, I mean, like an interesting wardrobe or something.
- 我确实有一个有趣的衣柜 - 啊 好的
- I do actually have an interesting wardrobe. - Ah, yes.
好吧 我会考虑考虑的
Well, I will think about coming to see it.
跪下 你马上要进警局了
你会是一个好警♥察♥
You're going to make a fine policeman.
我需要你去逮捕那些打驴子的人
I'll need you to arrest anyone who beats their donkey.
如果那是法律的话 小弟 那我就会那么做
Well, if it's the law, sonny, then that's what I'll be doing.
- 你要走了 亲爱的? - 是的 旅馆更适合我
- Leaving darling? - Yes. A guesthouse suits me better.
你不会想走的 这里可是免费的
You don't want to run off. It's a free gaff.
把东西放在这 好好享受一下这座城市
Leave that here and go and enjoy the city.
来一场疯狂的冒险
Have a bleeding adventure.
请不要打它
滚开 蠢孩子
看看它的眼睛 它快死了 它的腿也受伤了
Look in his eyes -- he's nearly dead! His leg hurts.
你带走吧 反正他也没用了
自然点
More essence.
有人吗?
Anybody?
- 请讲? - 我能和德雷尔夫人说话吗?
- Mm? - May I speak with Mrs Durrell please?
她现在不方便 需要我传话吗?
She's currently indisposed. May I relay a communique?
奢侈的小人
Posh flunkey.
可以 一件贵重物品失踪了 我们想知道是否是德雷尔夫人拿了
Yes, a valuable has gone missing, and we wonder if Mrs Durrell has it.
- 她为什么要用那种声音说? - 这打电♥话♥就这样
- Why's she using that voice? - It's her telephone voice.
德雷尔夫人看起来是个守法的人
Mrs Durrell seems very law abiding.
尽管他们经常往最坏的方面想
Though they're often the worst.
I'm sorry that she's... gawn.
这里larry特意用了比较做作的口音
我很抱歉 她已经离开了
I'm sorry that she's... gawn.
这里larry特意用了比较做作的口音
我很抱歉 她已经离开了
她离开去哪了?
Will she be... gawn... for lawng?
我也不清楚 再见
I'm not really sure. Cheerio.
他挂了
Oh!
即使是在你吃鱼的时候 你也那么美
You have a beautiful face, even when you are eating fish.
- 不 不 不 你不能这样讲话
- No, no, no you can't talk like this.
- 什么? - 不能谈论爱情 或者肉体
- What? - Nothing about love, or bodies.
- 这些吃的不怎么好 - 希腊的东西没有什么不好的
- This stifado is not good. - Nothing rude about Greek things.
听着 佐尔坦在这做生意 他在这交了税 你应该感谢他
Look, Zoltan runs a business here, he pays tax here, you should be grateful.
- 我在这没有交税 - 你看看
- I don't pay tax here -- - You see!
你也没有 你还从我们那偷鹰嘴豆泥
Nor do you! And you stole hummus from us!
一道非常传统的阿♥拉♥伯菜
我只是照你母亲说的做
I'm just doing what your mother asked.
你为什么如此在意德雷尔夫人?
Why do you care so much about Mrs Durrell?
有些人值得被照顾 有些人则不
Some people deserve to be cared for. Some do not.
我感觉很不好
Too much bad feeling.
我要回去工作了
I'm going back to work.
佐尔坦 我妈回来之后我再见你
Zoltan, I'll see you after my mother returns.
不要把我和他独自留在这
Hey don't leave me alone with him!
- 你是不是在躲我? - 不是的 我只是在享受伦敦
- Have you been avoiding me? - No, I've been enjoying London.
除了拥挤的交通
Apart from the traffic.
外面就像是在皮卡迪利广场
It's like Piccadilly Circus out there!
- 那里很有趣 - 因为那就是皮卡迪利广场
- Which is funny because -- - It is Piccadilly Circus out there.
对你的关心我感到很荣幸 提供住宿也是 但我应该走了
I am flattered by your attention, and grateful for the bed, but I should probably leave.
不 不要 我会规矩得体一点的
No. Don't. I will behave.
你们好 我带来了一位病人
Hello. Um, I've brought a patient.
进来吧 等等 它不是...
Well, bring him in then. Oh, hang on, it's not an...
动物 是吧?
.. animal, is it?
- 我就知道 - 我救了它 我认为它的腿断了
- Of course it is. - I rescued him. I think his leg may be broken.
- 如果这样的话 你知道他就会被处理掉的 是吧? - 我知道
- If it is, you know he'll have to be put down, don't you? - Yes.
很好 让我们检查一下
Very well, let's have a look.
劳伦斯
Lawrence.
你们好
Hello.
什么风把你们吹过来了?
What brings Dorset up to London?
- 我和那个男管家说不清 - 啊 是的 他刚刚被解雇了
- We couldn't get much sense out of the butler I spoke to. - Ah. Yes, he has just been sacked.
我们有很要紧的事和你妈妈说 她在这吗?
And we need to speak to your mother urgently. Is she staying here?
在
Erm, yes.
那是...?
Is that a...?
噢 天啊 多么逼真
Oh, goodness it is, how racy.
妈 有人找你
Mother! Worlds colliding!
- 杜兰特 我妈妈的亲戚 - 那就不是你的亲戚了吗?
- Durant, my mother's relatives. - Doesn't that make us your relatives?
- 欢迎你们 喝酒吗? - 谢谢你 但是我们会马上就走
- Welcome. Drinks? - Thank you, but we'll just be in and out.
我们不是什么大人物
We're not huge people people.
但你看起来很有身份
But you look rather good value.
- 没想到我们会被人说是有身份啊 不是吗亲爱的? - 是的
- I don't think we've ever been called good value before, have we dear? - No.
噢 天啊 你们好
Oh, goodness. Well, hello all.
路易莎会为你们的到来感到高兴的
Louisa will be glad for the reinforcements.
我们在这太放荡 可吓坏她了
We alarm her here with our rakish ways.
噢 别说笑了
Oh, hardly.
敬你们[去你的]
Up yours.
敬你们
Up yours.
所以 表姐普鲁 你们为什么在这?
So, Cousin Prue, why are you here?
姑妈的一条项链不见了
One of Auntie's necklaces is missing.
我们不得不怀疑你
We have no choice but to suspect you.
没错 我借过来了 但那条就是玻璃做的 我没有拿真的
Well, yes I borrowed it. But it's just glass. I didn't touch the real ones.
那就是真的 非常的珍贵
It is real. And extremely valuable.
- 那些巨大的宝石是真的? - 项链在哪里?
- Those huge gemstones are real? - Where is the necklace?
在我的卧室里 我去拿
It's in my bedroom. I'll fetch it.
太好了 那我走了 如果我够快的话还能赶上皇家锦标赛
Excellent. Well I'm off. If I'm quick I might catch the Royal Tournament.
什么事?
Yes?
哈 我的兽♥欲♥被激发了
Ah-ha! My animal magnetism worked.
不要这样 我来找我的项链的
Erm, no. I've come to look for my necklace.
当你说项链时 我觉得你在性暗示
When you say necklace I think you mean sensual enlightenment.
哦不是 如果我是那个意思我会直说的
Well, no. If I mean that I'll say it.
- 你不是昨晚戴着的吗 - 这么紧张干什么
- You had it last night. - Why so anxious?
- 那条项链很珍贵 - 我知道 你用头发换来的
- Oh well, it's very valuable. - Yes I know, it cost you your hair.
你坐着都能压到的长发
Hair that you could sit on.
干什么 那是我编的 你这个傻瓜
Well no. I made that up, you idiot.
- 这么凶 - 天啊 放哪了?
- Hm. - Gosh, where is it?
我不知道 我就放在周围
I don't know. I left it lying around.
一定有人把它捡起来了 你为什么不...
Somebody else must have picked it up. Why don't you...
滚开
Get off!
- 你是做什么的 琼基尔? -作家 亲爱的 - 噢 就像劳伦斯
- And what do you do, Jonquil? - Writer, darling. - Oh. - Ah, like Lawrence.
- 没错 - 但是更有前途
- Yes. - But hopefully better.
你是一个艺术家 露比 为什么?
And you're an artist, Ruby. Why is that?
艺术就是
Art IS.
艺术就是...?
Art is...?
很好?
Nice?
- 一幅画只需要漂亮就好了 不是吗? - 非常正确
- A picture just needs to be pretty, doesn't it? - Extraordinary.
我肯定疯了 我忘记我把项链放在银行里保管了
I'm going mad. I forgot, I took the necklace to the bank for safe-keeping.
明早我就去拿回来
I'll get it back in the morning.
与此同时 你们还得必须赶最后一班火车回去
Meanwhile, you must be getting that last train back to Ploddy-shire.
没错 那我们明早再来
Yes, well we'll come back in the morning.
在这过夜吧
No, stay here overnight.
不 不需要 我们没有带我们的睡衣
Erm, no, no, we don't have our night garments.
我可以借给你们 可以吗?
I'll lend you something. Hm?
那好 正好省了火车票钱 坐下
Well, it would save another train fare. Do sit down.
你做了什么?
What have you done?
救你们 待在你们的房♥间里 直到我确认一切都安全
Saved the day. Stay in your room until I give the all-clear.
莱斯利
Leslie!
停下
Stop!
天啊
Oh, my God.
对不起
Sorry.
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表