剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
在意大利 可能叫 "tillo"
In Italian, "tillo", probably.
你没事吧?
You all right?
没事
Yes.
当你来科孚的时候有什么计划吗?
So er, any plans while you're in Corfu?
你太故言寡语了
You may be overdoing the strong and silent.
对其他人而言其实很无聊的
It's actually quite boring to everyone else.
你在做什么 兄弟?
What are you doing, man?
我不知道
I don't know.
真是个怪胎
You're a weird one.
好了 让我们来处理鱼吧
Right, let's gut fish.
穿上这个
There we are.
把你的头放在那个洞里
You put your head in the hole.
鲁格勒斯雅会给你们示范
Lugaretzia will model hers for you.
演示一下 鲁格
Bit more of a display, Luga.
我们正在努力使苦差事看起来很有吸引力一点
We're trying to make drudgery look attractive.
你在家玩得很开心
You have fun at home.
是的 没错
Yes. Yes, we do.
- 你们玩的不开心吗? - 不
- Do you not have fun? - No.
那就是你们为什么搬来科孚吗?
Is that why you moved to Corfu?
不 我们就是来这是放松放松
No, we came here to recharge our batteries.
这样
Oh.
莱斯利抓的
Leslie caught this.
谁想来试一试?
So, who's going to operate?
小心
Be careful.
有时他们会喷水
Cos sometimes they squirt.
所以...
So...
噢 你来
Ooh. Here we are.
她正在刮鱼 但你看起来很害羞 维奥莱塔
And while she's doing that, you seem shy, Violetta
我们的留声机坏了
and our gramophone is broken
所以你的任务是给我们唱一首歌♥
so your challenge is to sing us a song.
La ragazze di Monitcelli 蒙蒂塞利的女孩
意大利民谣Le ragazze di Monticelli— 蒙蒂塞利的女孩
Sono belle dai piedi ai capelli 从头到脚都很漂亮
Forse e colpa della luna... 也许这是月亮的错...
我想要更多女孩子在家里
I want more girls in my family.
♪ Le ragazze di tutta Firenze ♪所有蒙蒂塞利的女孩
♪ Per le quali non ho preferenze ♪ 对我来说都一样
♪ Hanno quel nonsocche che ♪ 因为她们有我不知道的东西
♪ Le piacciono a tutti E anche a me... ♪ 她们喜欢我 我也喜欢她们
我没有见过克拉拉 但我相信她肯定会很吃惊
I haven't met Clara but I'm sure she can't hold a candle to you now.
我没有见过克拉拉 但我相信她肯定会很吃惊
I haven't met Clara but I'm sure she can't hold a candle to you now.
我没有见过克拉拉 但我相信她肯定会很吃惊
I haven't met Clara but I'm sure she can't hold a candle to you now.
是的 我认为那是一个秃鹫的巢
Yes, I think a vulture nest.
你知道秃鹫有着强烈腐蚀性胃酸
Did you know that vultures have intensely corrosive stomach acid
所以可以消化大多数致命的生物病原体吗?
so can digest pathogens fatal to most creatures?
我不知道
I didn't know that.
谢谢你 西奥
Thank you, Theo.
噢 我没听懂 但是谢谢你
Oh, I'm none the wiser. But thank you.
讲的很好 是吧?
He's very good, isn't he?
他就像基钦纳勋爵和布♥什♥之间的结合
He's like a cross between Lord Kitchener and bush.
基钦纳勋爵 英国♥军♥方领导人和政♥治♥家 布♥什♥ 第42任美国总统
我必须多学学希腊语了
I must learn more Greek.
感谢你的讲话
Much thanks for that.
你听懂了没?
Did you understand?
我会说我听懂了
I'm going to say yes.
我想给你看看这个
And I want to show you this.
我知道你是一个像我一样很现代化的人
I know you're a moderniser like me
这次改革将会掀起一场风暴
and there are innovations here which will go down a storm.
你离长官太近了
You are too close to the chief.
噢 对不起
Oh, sorry.
一根木杆就可以让你提前几秒赶去灭火
A pole gets you to the fire several seconds quicker.
杰瑞
Gerry.
你和你提到的那个小女孩在一起吗? 加林娜?
Were you with that little girl you mentioned? Galina?
- 格里芬?歌♥利亚?加林娜 - 加林娜
Galephone? Goliath? Galini. Galini.
是的
Yes.
- 里奥 - 哦 他也去了
- And Theo. - Oh. He came along.
嗯
Yes.
他去了
He did.
我喜欢和她在一起
I like being with her.
但西奥在那里
And Theo's there.
聊天 给我们讲常识
Chatting and giving us facts.
所以 他碍着你了 但你不知道如何告诉他
So, he's in the way, and you don't know how to tell him.
你知道我有多么喜欢西奥
And you know how much I love Theo.
- 他很聪明 但是 - 你需要去告诉他
- He's normally so clever, but -- - You need to go and let him know.
他是最可爱的人 他会理解的
He's the loveliest man. He'll understand.
- 你跟他说 - 不 你来告诉他
- You tell him. - No, you tell him.
不 你来告诉他
No, you tell him.
我跟你们说
I'll tell you what.
跟保罗在一起一天之后 我宁愿和罪犯在一起
After a day with Paolo, I'll be glad to be among criminals.
- 为什么? - 他有点不太对劲
- Why? - There's something not right about him.
他的手在抖 好像他很兴奋
His hands are shaking, it's like he's keyed up.
那姐妹俩很可爱 但是...
And the sisters are sweet but...
他们似乎生活在恐惧之中
they seem to be living in fear.
你这样说是为了让我感觉没那么差吗?
Are you saying that just to make me feel less inferior?
不 我很抱歉把他们看的很重
No, and I apologise for putting them on a pedestal.
我问克拉拉她们遇到任何人是否都友善
I asked Clara if they'd met anyone nice
她说她们的父亲从来都不喜欢希腊人
and she said their father's never liked the Greeks.
所以 他们为什么来这里?
So, why did they come here?
嗯 没错
Well, exactly.
你们觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
杰瑞? 我们不是说好下午和加林娜见面的吗?
Gerry? Aren't we meeting Galini this afternoon?
是的 是的 没错 那就是我所想的
Yes. Yes, no, that's the plan.
进来看看
Come and look.
这些桡足类生物已经把水变成橙色
These copepods have turned the water orange.
淡水生态学真让人着迷
Freshwater biology is utterly potty.
我知道你想说什么 但是是什么原因呢?
I know. What could it be?
也许是因为氧化铁污染?
Perhaps iron oxide contamination?
西奥 我真的想和加林娜花一些时间独处 但没有你在那
Theo, I really want to spend some time alone with Galini without you there.
- 这让我很尴尬 -老实说 你不要这样
- I could not be more mortified -- - Don't. Honestly.
在那里 我像一个不请自来的醉汉在婚礼上啰嗦个不停
There I was, rattling on like an uninvited drunk at a wedding.
西奥 你这样让我感觉很不好
Theo, you're making me feel awful.
扶住他的头
Support his head.
噢 把衣服盖好
Oh, and hold the cloth.
他最喜欢做的事就是流口水和生大病
His favourite things are dribbling and being volcanically sick.
你好?
Hello?
在海关 我跟我的同事问过了
I spoke to my colleague at Customs.
他说法拉利一家急匆匆地离开了意大利
He says the Ferraris left Italy in a hurry.
-为什么急匆匆地? - 几乎没带任何行李
- What makes him think that? - Hardly any luggage
仓促的文书工作 更别提钱了
hasty paperwork, no money to speak of.
我们开始怀疑法拉利一家
We are starting to wonder about the Ferrari family.
包括为什么身无分文
Including why you're penniless
却能提供免费的女子精修学校
but providing a free finishing school?
嗯
Hmm.
尽管我喜欢这些女孩子
Erm, as much as I like the girls
我也不会完全信任他们 更别说一个小宝宝了
I wouldn't trust them with a turnip, let alone a baby.
棒极了
Bravo!
你在安装一个消防杆
You're installing a fireman's pole.
我还不习惯别人接受了我的建议
I'm not used to people following my advice.
这不是全部 现代化报♥警♥系统
This is not all. Modern alarm.
打破玻璃即可触发警报 比雅典的还高级
Break the glass to operate, better than in Athens.
太好了
Wonderful.
这个东西应该放在这里吗? 这可是个消防站
Should it be in here, though? The fire station.
嗯 我们到处都有他们
Well, we have them everywhere.
阿 真不错
Ah. Good.
我把我的打字机带来了 我也没有迟到
Well, I brought my typewriter, so I'm not late.
另外 在一个到处都是意大利人的房♥子里很难工作
Plus, it's hard to work in a house full of Italian debutants.
我女儿们的课上的怎么样?
How are my daughters' lessons?
他们和我的朋友佛罗伦萨在一起
They're with my friend Florence.
学习如何换尿布
Learning how to change a nappy.
这是一种需要定期更换的婴儿装
It's a device baby's wear that needs to be changed regularly.
嗯
Hmm.
那么……
So...
你为什么这么仓促地搬到这里?
why did you really up sticks and move here so quickly?
因为我的女儿们
My girls.
我的女儿们 她们被宠坏了
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表