剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
来 我给你搭把手
Here, let me give you a hand.
好嘞
There we go.
杰瑞 快让那鹈鹕闭嘴
Gerry, Stop that pelican squawking
否则我要把打字机砸它头上了
or I'll throw a typewriter on its head!
妈 快让拉里闭嘴吧
Mother? Stop Larry squawking.
去吧
Come, shoo!
我跟他说 你虽然人很好
So I said to him, "You're very sweet
但你看起来只有十四岁 才到我胸口高
but you look about 14 and only come up to my chest."
快来人敲响这激动人心的锣鼓
Someone bang the exciting new gong!
快 把这个穿上
Quick, put this on.
别开玩笑了
You must be joking.
这可是个隆重的时刻
It's the big moment!
她说什么呢
What's she saying?
这屋子里有太多该死的外国人了
Too many bloody foreigners in the house.
我们可不是外国人 鲁格勒斯雅
We are not foreign, Lugaretzia.
你才是呢
You are foreign.
我肯定不是外人
I'm certainly not foreign.
喝酒时间到 喝酒人也到
Cometh the cocktail hour, cometh the man.
你们敲了激动人心的锣了吗
Have you gonged the exciting new gong?
没错
Yes, I did.
因为建筑工人终于离开了
Because the builders have finally left
豪华顶楼终于准备好了
and the penthouse floor is ready.
现在
So,
我们将以高级旅馆的形式运营开幕
now we are up and running as a high-grade guesthouse
我将要把所有房♥客的租金
I will have to charge all my lodgers
提升到一周80德拉克马
the full weekly rent of 80 drachma.
拉里
Larry?
我们能做你的女朋友然后搬进你房♥间吗
Can we be your girlfriends and move into your room?
好吧
Oh, all right.
我觉得这很让人激动
Well, I think it's thrilling.
客人们
Guests,
这可是个值得骄傲的投资
a venture to be proud of
和一个治愈过去伤痛的好机会
and a chance to heal the sadnesses of the past.
你能别再长高了吗
Will you please stop growing?
培根
Bacon,
本地人称之为noumboulo
known locally as noumboulo.
鸡蛋和蔬菜来自后花♥园♥
Eggs and vegetables from the garden.
橙汁加了金桔酒更加爽口
And orange juice enlivened with kumquat.
谢谢
Thank you.
既然我现在支付着全款
Now that I'm paying the full ticket
再来一份麦片粥配上会很合我胃口的
a chaser of porridge would slide down very nicely.
说得没错
But of course.
你会撑死的
You will explode.
我很乐意承担这个风险
It's a risk I'm happy to take.
早上好 斯皮罗
Good morning, Spiro.
德雷尔夫人
Mrs Durrells.
邮递员叫我把这个带给你
The postman asked me to take this to you
因为他忙得脱不开身
because he couldn't be bothered.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不是玛戈的时尚杂♥志♥
It's either Margo's fashion magazines
就是莱斯利的枪♥支♥杂♥志♥
or Leslie's gun ones.
美丽或者死亡
Pretty or dead
看来就是这道选择题了
seems to be the choice.
好久不见你 感觉有点陌生
It's strange not seeing you since...
是 你的孩子们最近好吗
Yes. How are your children?
吵个不停
Ah...Noisy
你妻子呢
And your wife?
我想她很高兴能回来吧
Pleased to be back, I think.
很高兴见到你 斯皮罗
Oh, wonderful to see you, Spiro!
恭喜你
Oh, congratulations.
谢谢了
Thank you, yes.
我们很融洽
It's going very well.
我听说你们开了一家铝店
I hear you're running a boardy house?
是旅店 刚开张
A boarding house. Yes, well, starting.
我们只有一个付钱的顾客 巴兹尔
We only have one paying guest, Basil.
如果你听说到有任何寻找住宿的人
If you hear of any lodgers
特别是人傻钱多的
especially rich or barmy
一定把他们送到我们这来
do send them our way.
不必如此
That won't be necessary.
那就 回见了
So, goodbye.
拜拜
Goodbye.
你得和斯皮罗和好才行
You need to be friends with Spiro again.
我做不到
Can't.
看看我变成什么样了
Look where that got me.
哭了几个月
Months of snivelling.
我知道 暂且不说想念他
I know, but apart from missing him
我们真的不想去哪都得靠走路了
we're all really tired of having to walk everywhere.
我在认真工作
I am working hard
没空想斯皮罗
and I'm not thinking about Spiro.
别再提他了
Don't mention him again.
你要知道莱斯和我都有情伤
You know, Les and I both have emotional scars.
他显然是通过变本加厉地
He's obviously healing his by
做自己来治愈伤疤
reverting to his more basic self.
我看见了达芙妮和她孩子在镇上
I saw Daphne in town with her baby.
可怜的莱斯
Oh, poor Les.
太好了 完美
Yes. You effing beauty!
不是那个准备做父亲的时候的他了
Not that he was ready to be a father.
杰瑞 过来
Gerry... Here.
没什么
It's all right,
我就进去给锣抛光一下
I'll go in and polish the exciting new gong.
过来
Here.
是它跟着我的
Now, she followed me.
跟着到家来了 对对 可不是
Followed you home, yes, yes.
啊 它可真好看
Oh, he's gorgeous!
它是只仓鸮
He's a barn owl.
罗杰被他能三百六十度转头
Roger can't get over the fact that he can swivel his head
给吓到了
all the way around.
麻烦闭嘴 谢谢
Stop talking, please!
我要写作
I need to write.
那你回房♥间写去
Well, do it in your room.
不行
Impossible.
姑娘们在上面打鼾 还放屁
The girl are up there snoring... and farting.
这是舞者的特点
It's a dancer thing.
她们喜欢通过身体来表达自己
They love to express themselves with their bodies.
你不会让他打扰到任何客人吧
You won't let him get in the way of any of the guests, will you?
唯一的客人
The guest.
还是英格兰最差劲的事务律师
England's worst solicitor.
太差劲了以至于被送来度假
So bad that he's been sent on holiday.
会有更多人来的
There'll be more.
那他们最好都喜欢动物
Well, they better be animal lovers.
因为我要准备实施在这建立动物园的计划了
Because I'm going ahead with my plan for a proper zoo here.
一次完整的与动物相处的经历
A complete animal experience
包含喂食项目
with a breeding programme
圈养的野生动物 现在还有个吉祥物
wildlife in area enclosures and is now a mascot.
猫头鹰尤利西斯
Ulysses the owl.
动物王国的智慧象征
Who embodies the wisdom of the animal kingdom.
西奥 你对掐腰的裙子有什么见解
Theo, where do you stand on nipped in waist dresses?
这是个很大的问题
It's a massive issue.
我得先做了解再做评价
I need to read up about it before I comment.
生活在向前进
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表