剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
对于姑妈我很难过 老实说...
I'm sad about Auntie, and frankly...
- 你不会在寻欢作乐吧? - 当然没有 我在沉痛悼念
- You're having fun, aren't you? - Of course not, I'm in deep mourning.
为什么亨利光着身子?
Why's Henry naked?
他就这样
Oh, it's what he does.
他的观点是 为什么我们不裸体?
His view is, why aren't we all naked?
- 那是什么? - 不可描述
- What was that noise? - It doesn't really bear describing.
听我说 等我没被盯着的时候我再找你
We will resume this conversation, when I'm not being watched.
劳伦斯错过了火车 他非常难过
Lawrence missed his train. He's very upset.
- 噢 - 他一定是的
- Oh! - He must be.
- 杰弗里和我对于你留下来有个计划 - 听好了
- Now, Geoffrey and I have a plan of action for your stay. - Hold onto your hat!
- 明天 房♥地♥产♥经纪人和律师会过来 - 没错
- Tomorrow, estate agent then solicitor. - Yes.
我会把文件都准备好
I'll be waiting with me box file!
- 去豪华的茶室转转 - 有我喜欢的猪油糕
- And a walk to the splendid tea-rooms. - Mine's a lardy cake!
- 然后星期四… - 抱歉 我去不了了
- Then on Thursday -- - No, I'm sorry.
- 你再说一遍 - 我需要去城里见拉里
- I... I beg your pardon? - I need to see Larry. In town.
- 伦敦? - 没错 我会待在那里
- London? - Yes. I'll be staying there.
你要待在伦敦?
You're going to stay in London?
你疯了吗?
I mean, are you mad?
没有 我觉得会很有趣
No, I think it might be fun.
明天是大日子 莎丽 尽量表现得好点
Big day tomorrow, Sally, try to look your best.
你可能在想这是什么
Ah, you might be wondering what this is.
- 玛戈 家庭危机 - 什么?为什么?
- MARGO! FAMILY CRISIS! - What? Why?
- 你看不出这可能出事吗?- 我要为这个家庭负责
- Can't you see how this could go wrong? - I am responsible for this family.
别这个表情!
I object to that face!
外面有一伙危险人物在威胁着我们的安全和财产
A gang out there is threatening our safety and valuables.
- 我们没有什么财产啊 - 但他们可不知道
- We don't have any valuables. - Yeah, well they don't know that.
他们会趁着夜幕来袭击我们
They strike under cover of darkness,
但我能从床上射到他们
and I'm gonna be able to shoot them from my bed.
这是你有史以来最蠢的主意
This is the worst idea you've ever had.
如果你杀了一个无辜的人怎么办?
What if you kill an innocent person?
天啊 你这个该死的素食主义者
Oh, my God. You bloody vegetarians!
这些枪不会杀死任何人 可能吧
These guns won't kill anyone, probably.
我会在外面贴个警告牌的
Anyway, I'll put a warning sign up outside.
你好 我能和你谈谈驴子吗?
Yasos! Can I talk to you about donkeys?
驴也一样有感情
Donkeys have feelings too.
我们能谈谈驴子吗?
该死的英国人 你来这就是告诉我们怎么生活吗
还有什么 对鸟好点?去喜欢昆虫?
是的 是的 他们都很有趣
Yes, yes, all interesting points.
我的同事西奥·斯特凡尼德斯会加入我们
Erm, my fellow campaigner Theo Stephanides will join us
当他有时间的时候可以翻译 他在工作
when he can and translate. He's at work.
你们英国人不是这的统治者
You English are not the boss here.
跟我来自哪里没有关系
It doesn't matter where I'm from.
驴子事实上能更好的工作 如果你能...
And donkeys actually work better if you...
"死亡威胁"怎么说?
How do you say "Danger Of Death"?
- Kinthinos Thanatos. - Kinthinos Thanatos. - 没错
- Kinthinos Thanatos. - Kinthinos Thanatos. - There.
作为德雷尔夫人家的保镖来到这
I come as Mrs Durrells's policeman.
我很看重这件事
I take this very seriously.
谢谢你 斯皮罗 但是 这没必要 这都由我负责
Thank you, Spiros, but erm, not necessary. I'm in charge.
无意冒犯 莱斯利 但是你让达芬妮怀孕了
No offence Leslie, but you made Daphne pregnant.
你都不能对你自己负责
You're not in charge even of yourself.
玛戈有去见佐尔坦吗?
Has Margo been seeing Zoltan?
- 没有 - 有 我看见他俩在镇里接吻
- No. - Yes. I see them in the town kissing.
接吻...接吻很好啊
Well, kissing... Kissing's nice.
亲一个土耳其人可不好
Kissing a Turk is not nice!
我等她回家
Just wait till she gets home!
那你得等几个小时了
That could be several hours.
我去去就来
I'll go and come back.
下午好 劳伦斯·德雷尔在这吗?
Good afternoon. Is this where Lawrence Durrell's staying?
拉里 你可没说你妈妈是位美女
Laz, you didn't say your mama was a goddess.
我认为她还不至于是女神
Oh! I wouldn't go as far as goddess.
夸张随意一点 别那么死板
Always go far. Don't be so British.
- 抱歉 - 你会发现我是个地地道道的英国人的
- Sorry. - I think you'll find I'm very British.
你好
Oh, hello.
拉里 我就是想来看看你 在我找到旅馆之前
I just wanted to track you down, er, Laz, before I find a guesthouse.
不不不 你必须住在这
Oh no, no, no, you must stay here.
你看 我这 一所非常大的房♥子
As you can see, I er, I keep a very open house.
我们刚刚把我的姑妈葬了 所以在这能让我开心一点
Well, we have just buried my aunt, so it might cheer me up.
我讨厌去麻烦别人
I'd hate to tread on anyone's toes.
别啊 和我们一起住
No, no join us.
你好 年轻人
长官 你好
我的枪很安全
你来这是因为达芬妮怀孕了
我会对宝宝负责的
I, I've promised to help with the baby.
我的朋友鲁格勒斯雅正在织毛衣 我一定会...
My friend Lugaretzia's knitting a romper suit and I'm determined to make sure --
不 是外面的警告牌
No, it is your sign, outside.
没错 对不起 这是你们的工作 我去拿下来
Oh. Yes, sorry leave it to you professionals. I, I'll take it down.
- 不需要 那很好 - 谢谢你
- No, it is a good sign. - Thank you.
我一直在说枪让这个世界更安全
I always say guns make the world a safer place.
再明显不过了
You'd think it's obvious.
我们需要 像你这样的人 给予更多的帮助
People need to help us more. Like you.
他是一个很好的年轻人
给他看看你的...
Show him your...
我不会脱♥光♥的
I, I won't do the full display.
- 你有工作吗? - 没有
- Do you have work? - Er, no.
我们以前经营过一个家庭货摊 但你知道的 蛋糕嘛
We used to run a family stall but, you know, cakes.
你想当警♥察♥吗?
You would like to be a policeman?
我非常想成为警♥察♥
I would love to be a policeman.
所以你举家搬到了科孚?
Hm, so you just took your family off to Corfu?
在伯恩茅斯 天气总是特别阴暗
Well, it was a particularly overcast day in Bournemouth.
你这个疯子 天啊 你可真聪明
You crazy bitch! God, you're brilliant.
所以 你们是做什么的?
So, what do you all do?
我们都是无业游民 你会很快适应的
We're nomads. So, you'll fit right in.
- 我喜欢你的项链 - 这个?
- I adore your necklace. - Oh, this? Yes.
我在阿♥拉♥伯的一个集市上发现的
I... I found it in a souk, in Arabia.
快给我们讲讲
Oh, do tell the story.
我很想要它 但是我没有钱
I wanted it so much but had no money,
所以 我把我的头发剪了下来
so I... cut off my hair
长到坐着会压到的头发 我经常这样做 剪了它 拿去卖♥♥钱
which I could sit on back then, and often did, and sold it.
你在阿♥拉♥伯做什么?
And what were you doing in Arabia?
没做什么不就是我做的吗?
Hm. What wasn't I doing?
斯皮罗 不要进来 这太乱了
Oh, Spiros! Don't go in the house. It's a mess.
因为你是德雷尔家的 所以我喜欢你
You are a Durrells, so I like you,
但你妈妈说不要你去见你男朋友
but your Mother said do not meet your boyfriend.
但你却见了他 所以我很生气
And you did. So I am cross.
但你却见了他 所以我很生气
And you did. So I am cross.
不要这样 佐尔坦很好
Please don't be. Zoltan's sweet.
万岁 让我们都怀孕吧
Hooray, let's all get pregnant!
就因为他是土耳其人 你才这样奇怪 你这是偏见
You're only being all odd like this because he's Turkish, and you're prejudiced.
没错 希腊人讨厌土耳其人 他们也讨厌我们 我们说好了的
Yes, I am. The Greeks hate the Turks, who hate us. We have a deal.
- 你为什么讨厌他们 - 因为他们都...
- Why do you hate them? - Because they're all...
你那可不算上好的辩论
That's not a proper argument.
当然是穆♥斯♥林♥和基♥督♥徒之间的问题 这很棘手
well it's questions with the Muslims,of course ,that's a tricky one
你们都信仰上帝啊
It's the same God.
多年来被奥斯曼帝国占领
Years of occupation by the Ottomans.
去读读关于尼科米底亚围攻的文章吧
Read about the siege of Nicomedia.
- 那是什么时候的事了? - 1337年
- When did that happen? - 1337.
- 好吧 你可以见佐尔坦 - 那好 我们会一起吃午饭
- OK, you can see Zoltan. - Good, we're meeting for lunch --
- 但是我会作为监护人在那里 - 斯皮罗
- But I will be there as chaperone. - Spiros...
我找了一份科孚警♥察♥局的工作
I've got a job with the Corfu police force.
所以 在我接受训练之后不久 我就可以逮捕你了
So, in a month or two, after my training, I'll be able to arrest you.
不 老实说 我不觉得鞋子色情
No, to be honest I don't find shoes erotic.
- 脚趾呢? - 也不会 虽然我以前也喜欢吸吮我孩子的脚趾头
- Toes then? - No. Although I did use to like sucking my children's toes.
哦 详细跟我说说这件事
Oh, tell me more things like that.
只在他们还是婴儿的时候 我现在不会了
Only when they were babies. I don't do it now.
来
Please.
- 这是什么酒? - 苦艾酒
- What is this drink? - Mm. Absinthe.
不是都被销毁了吗?
Ah, isn't that meant to be utterly ruinous?
指苦艾酒在欧洲被禁的事
是的 没错
Yes, it is.
- 老妈 还清醒不? - 看起来是的
- Mother. Still up? - Seemingly.
- 我能和你说件事吗? - 当然
- May I have a word? - Yes.
小心杜兰特 他习惯我行我素
Be careful of Durant. He's used to getting his own way.
但愿我也能这样
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表