剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
你看 这就是为什么我想成为一个尼姑
You see, this is why I wanted to be a nun.
为了让这一切都有意义
To make sense of all this.
- 尸已入椁 - 谢谢你们
- The corpse is in the box. - Yes, thank you.
- 放的很好 - 我们稍后再谈钱
- Beautifully put. - We speak soon about money.
我很抱歉 妈妈
I'm so sorry, Mother.
我明白
I know.
但是 恐怕...
But, er, I'm afraid...
同样重要的事发生了
something equally momentous has happened.
达芙妮的父亲来看我们了
Daphne's father paid us a visit.
达芙妮怀了你的孩子
Daphne's having your baby.
- 不 她不会 - 你为什么这么确定?
- No, she isn't. - Why are you so sure?
因为我们没有 你知道的
Because we didn't, you know.
你没有和达芙妮睡过?
You didn't sleep with Daphne?
没有 好吧 我睡过 但是只有一次
No, well, I did, but only once.
- 严格来说 一次半 - 一次就够了
- Well, one and a half times. - Once is enough.
莱斯利 "一次半"是什么意思?
Leslie, what do you mean "a half"?
- 这个,我们在那... - 这不重要
- Well, there was this... - It doesn't matter.
你昨天还睡在婴儿车里
You were in a pram yourself only yesterday.
穿着你的小短裤
In your little shorts.
莱斯利 你听进去了吗?
Are you taking this in, Leslie?
或者非得让我跟你说清所有的后果和麻烦?
Or do I have to spell out all the consequences and the... the mess?
- 不 生活还会继续 - 那可怜的达芙妮怎么办?
- No. Life will go on. - And what about poor Daphne?
她的生活该怎么继续?
How will it go on for her?
你爱她吗?
Do you love her?
不
No.
天啊
Oh.
这是过世的最好方法了
That's the best way to go.
淹没在波浪起伏的涟漪中
Slipping into oblivion to the lilt of rippling waves.
玛戈姑妈...
Aunt Margo...
玛戈阿姨
Auntie Margo.
杰瑞叔叔
Uncle Gerry.
你的叔叔杰拉尔德
Your Uncle Gerald.
这是...你
Here's... Unc!
我们是不允许谈论这件事吗?
Are we not allowed to talk about it?
不要这么刻薄 但是看起来很快了
Not being mean, but it seems a bit soon.
当然很快了 十年也就很快过去了
Well, of course it's too soon. It's ten years too soon.
让我们先纪念姑妈吧
Let's linger with my aunt for the moment.
不敢相信她走了
I can't believe she's gone.
我们应该隆重纪念她的离开
We should mark her leaving with a big gesture,
暴揍死神一顿
kicking Death in the arse.
她最喜欢什么?
What did she love most?
- 羔羊 - 小羊?
- Lamb. - Lambs?
不 羊羔
No, lamb.
配上薄荷酱 山羊有点像羔羊
Goat's a bit like lamb, with mint sauce.
为了纪念她 我们可以杀了那只不产奶的山羊
In her honour we could slay the one that's stopped giving milk.
怎么能为了纪念一个人去杀死一条鲜活的生命呢?
How does it honour someone to slay a living creature?
走开 素食主义者
Back off, vegetarian.
你整天看那些虫子自相残杀
You spend all day watching bugs kill each other.
但是它们为了生存才这样做的
But they do it to survive.
我喜欢这个主意 很德鲁伊
I like the idea. Very Druid.
我们应该自己动手
We should do it ourselves.
好了
Right.
我要上去了 我给你铺了床 玛戈
I'm going up. I've made your bed up, Margo.
不要 我可不想睡在姑妈死去的地方
No, I don't fancy sleeping where Auntie died.
今晚我睡沙发
I'll stay on the sofa tonight.
杰瑞 这对你眼睛不好
Gerry, it's not good for your eyes.
并不 我觉得对眼睛好
No, I think it is.
噢 可能是的
Oh. Er, maybe it is.
你做的所有事就是盯着这些该死的东西
It's all you ever do is stare at this bloody thing.
那是我最喜欢的壁虎
This is my favourite gecko.
它们不全都是一样的吗?
Aren't they all the same?
噢 真是抱歉
Ooh, excuse me.
他叫杰罗尼莫
He's called Geronimo.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
因为你那样叫它 好吧 是我太累了
Because you called him that. Yes, I'm very tired.
我没有睡好 一直能看到姑妈的脸
I didn't sleep very well. I kept seeing my aunt's face.
这些虫子是怎么待在墙上的?
How do the insects stay on the wall?
有粘毛的小爪子
Tiny claws with sticky hairs.
这样
Hm.
把脸转过去
Oh, look away.
或许我应该试着淹死你
Maybe I should try drowning you.
听着 这是一场崇高的牺牲
Look, this is a noble sacrifice.
我们会把你吃了
We eat you,
那样你就能变成德雷尔家吃的肉
so you become flesh with the Durrell family,
这是一种荣幸
which is a privilege.
不要
No.
啊 不
Argh! No!
去找医生
Fetch a doctor!
不 在你假装摔断腿之后
No, not after your bogus broken leg.
我打字的大拇指掉在地上了
My typing thumb is on the ground!
好吧 大拇指的一点点
Well, the tip of it.
- 羊杀的怎么样了?- 那只羊无关紧要
- How's the goat? - The goat is an irrelevance!
早上好
Kalimera.
早上好 优雅的女士
Kalimera, gracious lady.
你死去的姑妈放到地下室了
The dead auntie is in the cellar.
你肯定把所有的一切都安排妥当了
You certainly have all the phrases.
- 她和一个年轻的男人躺在一起 - 有个伴 那很好
- She is lying with a young man. - Company. That's nice.
不 他掉到了一台机器里 头断掉了
No. He fell in a machine. His head is off.
- 你姑妈是来度假的? - 她打算住在这里
- Auntie was on holiday? - She planned to live here,
- 但是仅仅住了几天 - 太糟糕了
- but was only given a few days. - Too bad.
- 为回家的旅程给我姑妈做了防腐处理? - 做了
- My aunt is being embalmed for the journey home? - Yes.
- 谁和她一起? - 我以为她会一个人走
- Who will go with her? - Well, I assumed she'd go alone.
- 我不建议这么做 - 为什么不?
- I do not advise it. - Why not?
我们在运输途中遗失过尸体
We have lost bodies in transit.
看来你要去英国了
It looks like you're off to England.
请给我拿些马麦酱回来
Please bring me back some Marmite.
马麦酱,英国特产,由啤酒的发酵物中浓缩提取的
玛戈 来照顾孩子
Margo, baby duty,
我去帮把汤布罗斯麻烦的疖子给切了
while I help lance Mr Tombros' plague of boils.
我的另一个梦想实现了
Another of my dreams comes true.
真有你的 真是让我有点恼火
Well done, again. Tiny bit irritating.
我有个病人给你
And I have a patient for you.
一个老家伙说他需要照X光片
An old beau says he needs an X-ray.
佐尔坦 你真的期望我去相信你弄伤你的手臂?
Zoltan, do you honestly expect me to believe you've hurt your arm?
没错 我很勇敢地救了一只小猫...不 不是勇敢地
Yes. I was bravely rescuing a kitten... No, not bravely.
很平常的救了它 因为我不是一个傲慢的人
Averagely rescuing it, for I am not an arrogant man.
你好 你们两个一起出去的时候我们见过面
Hello, we met when you two were stepping out together.
没错 快乐的时光
Ah, yes, the happy time.
你好
Hello.
恐怕我把胳膊摔断了
I fear I have broken my arm.
小猫事故
Kitten accident.
这只是一个来见我的借口
It's just an excuse to meet me.
这会浪费我们的时间和金钱
That would be a bad waste of our time and money,
我们供应很短缺
which are in short supply.
我会付100德拉克马来作我的治疗费
I'll pay 100 drachma for my treatment.
那来吧
Go on, then.
站在这里 脱掉你的衬衫
Stand over here, slip off your shirt.
杰罗尼莫不喜欢吃瓢虫或蚊子
Geronimo doesn't bother eating ladybirds or gnats,
他在等草蜻蛉苍蝇 或者一个大奖赏:螳螂
he waits for the lacewing flies or the big prize: the mantids.
嗯 很美味
Mm, tasty.
叫西塞莉
Cicely.
你为什么要给他们起名字?
Why do you give them names?
我们会给我们爱的人命名
We give names to whoever we love.
杰罗尼莫在盯着西塞莉
Geronimo has his eye on Cicely.
它们怎么不会从墙上掉下来?
How do they not fall off the wall?
吸附力
Suction.
自从我们来到这里 没有一个人回去过
None of us has been back since we came here.
我喜欢你在这里
I love you being here,
但我认为你应该回英国参加葬礼
but I think you should go back to England for the funeral.
我也回去
Ooh, I'm coming too.
- 你总说你讨厌英格兰 - 既然通过我的小说
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表