剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
他们现在肯定到那里了
They must be there by now.
- 没错 - 谁啊?
- Yeah. - Who?
- 妈妈和拉里 - 肯定到了...?
- Mother and Larry. - Must be in...?
- 英国 - 噢 是哦
- England. - Oh, yeah.
我们应该看看小黑板上的指示
We should probably look at our instructions.
要礼貌懂事 玛戈找份工作 莱斯利天黑之后不准摸枪 听斯皮罗的话 不准再收养动物 修建草坪
- 我不认为这些指示适用于我们 - 是的 - 没错
- I don't think that applies to us. - No. - No.
现在 我是最大的 而且就快是一个爸爸了
Now, I'm the oldest and basically a father already
所以你们都归我管
so I'm in charge.
杰瑞 你由我负责 因为你只是一个小屁孩
I am in charge of you though Gerry, as you're just a kid.
能把我的帽子拿过来吗 罗杰 ?
Bring my hat, would you Roger?
天啊 真是一个漫长的行程
Oh, God, that was a long trip.
就算把棺材丢了也没什么用
Mislaying the coffin didn't help.
没错 正好提醒我不要死在比利时
Yes, remind me not to die in Belgium.
潮湿又阴暗 这就是英国
Dank and beige. Good old England.
亲爱的姑妈 我真怀念她
Dear Auntie. I do miss her.
寄给我的 杜兰特发过来的
For me. From Durant.
- 谁?- 亨利·米勒的朋友
Who? Friend of Henry Miller's.
- 他是我小说的粉丝 - 这样
- He's a fan of my novel. - Ah.
杜兰特说我得去他在伦敦的家住几天
Durant says I must stay at his house in London.
介意我去吗?我会赶回来参加葬礼的
Do you mind me going? I'll pop back for the funeral.
劳伦斯·德雷尔?
Lawrence Durrell?
不可能
NO!
拉里 这是琼基尔 亨利·米勒 露比
Larry, this is Jonquil, Henry Miller, and Ruby.
不要害羞
Don't be shy.
终于 有人和我是同类了
At last, people like me.
德雷尔一家
第三季 第三集
有点艳俗吧 姑妈?不过挺适合你的
Slightly vulgar, Auntie? Good for you.
路易莎 亲爱的
Louisa, dear.
- 真是让人悲痛的时刻啊 - 是的
- A terribly sad time. - Indeed.
早上好 普鲁
Good morning, Prue.
杰弗里
Geoffrey.
你知道巴兹尔吗? 知道
Er, you know Basil? Yes.
姑妈的侄子 搬了两次家
Aunty's cousin twice removed.
- 一次从伊顿 一次从... - 德国
- Removed once from Eton, once from -- - Germany.
我就说一下 其实由我做法律事务
Oh, mentioned it. Anyway, I'll be doing the soliciting.
哪儿有遗嘱 哪儿就有我的工作
Where there's a will, there's a wage!
看看我们 像“一堆”乌鸦
Look at us. Like a flock of crows.
其集体名词应该是“一群”乌鸦
The collective noun is a murder of crows, in fact.
西方的量词形容方式比较特别,会用一些能产生联想的词汇表示, 比如这里a murder of crows指一群乌鸦,murder本意为谋杀, 故接下来会有杰弗里说谋杀的冷笑话。
如果是有人谋杀了姑妈才对
If only someone had murdered Auntie!
我的意思是这样“谋杀的一群乌鸦”才合适啊
I mean for the crows thing to work better.
- 太不幸了 - 劳伦斯在哪?
- Terribly sad time. - Where's Lawrence?
他跑去伦敦了 不过会回来参加葬礼的
He'll be back for the funeral. He had to whizz to London.
伦敦 真是太可怕了
Dreadful chap, London.
让我们浑身不自在 不是吗 亲爱的?
It gives us the willies, doesn't it dear.
我们非常喜欢利奇特 马特拉弗斯
We're very wedded to Lytchett Matravers.
英格兰地名
因为... 很多捣蛋鬼
For all its... gremlins.
斯皮罗
Spiros!
玛戈小姐 X光检查的怎么样了?
Miss Margo. How are the x-rays?
你有没有犯错伤到别人?
Have you grilled anyone yet by mistake?
不 她干得不错
No, she's doing a fine job.
我觉得他能自己穿衣服 玛戈
I think he can dress himself, Margo.
抱歉
Sorry.
在莱斯利的孩子事件后 你妈妈叫我过来盯着你
Your mother asked me to watch over you, after Leslie's (baby news).
我可比莱斯利更负责任
I'm more responsible than Les.
她说在她回来之前 你不准见佐尔坦
She said no Zoltan until she returns.
所以我希望你没有见过他
So you have not seen him, I hope.
当然没有
Of course I haven't.
这房♥子毁了[同性鸡♥奸♥]
The house is buggered.
不要担心
Don't worry about that.
还有最好不要用那个词
And it's probably best to avoid that word.
我打扫一下里面
I clean the inside.
不 不 不要 如果我是你肯定不会去那里
No, no, no. I wouldn't go in there if I were you.
嗯 尽管坐好 喝点茶
Just erm, just put your feet up here, have some tea.
- 茶壶在哪? - 我们用去煮汤了
- Where is the tea-pot? - Oh, we used it for soup.
symmoria是什么意思?
What does, erm, symmoria mean?
坏人
Bad people.
来自雅典的坏人在...偷东西
Bad people from Athens steal... things.
在科孚有一个在逃的团伙
There's a gang on the loose in Corfu.
他们会把我们都杀了的
They will kill us all.
你真是一个悲观主义者 不是吗?
You're quite a pessimist, aren't you?
我也是 所以我才...
Me too. That's why I have...
- 亨利 早上好 - 早上好 兄弟
- Morning, Henry. - Hey, bud.
早上好 兄弟
Hey, bud.
我喜欢这样叫
Ah. Love it.
女士们
Ladies.
"婚姻是长椅上的一阵骚动 也是双人床上深深几许的平静"
"The hurly-burly of the chaise-longue, before the deep, deep peace of the double-bed."
引自于美国作家Alexander Woollcott的《The First Mrs. Tanqueray》一书
- 这里我引用了... - 我们知道你引用的是谁的 拉里宝贝
- I'm quoting -- - We know who you're quoting, Larry mate.
太好了
Thank God.
我之前还得向我的家人解释
I'm so used to explaining quotations to my family.
我得再说一遍我是多么得崇拜《北回归线》这本书
Can I say again how much I adored Tropic Of Cancer.
美国作家Henry Miller的作品,被60年代反主流文化誉为自♥由♥和性解放的先知
抒情 浓郁 还下流
Lyrical. Dense. Filthy.
没错 你在科孚那都做什么呢?
Sure. What are you doing out in Corfu?
写作 游泳
Writing. Swimming.
生活
Being.
- 廉价却又真实 - 什么是真实的?
- It's cheap and real. - What is real?
科孚 是希腊的一个...
Corfu, it's a Greek...
噢 我明白了 没错 但什么是真实的?
Oh, I see. Yes indeed, yeah, what is real?
只有身体才是
Only the body.
- 玛戈 我的挚爱 - 你好 佐尔坦
- Margo, my love. - Hello, Zoltan.
如果我们看到有认识的人 我们得躲起来
If we see anyone I know, we'll have to hide.
我妈反对我们
Mother was very boring about it.
我们非得要躲起来么? 我是如此的帅气
Why must we hide? I am most desirable.
又自大了 你知道我们怎么约定的
Arrogance. You know the rules.
这些钱 我会花在让我更好看的东西上的
I'll spend it on something to make me look delicious.
他在打那头可怜的驴子
He was beating this poor donkey
就好像...就好像他多么恨它一样
like it was... like he hated it.
我知道 人的残忍♥度是无限的
I know. Man's cruelty is boundless.
他们为什么这样做?
Why do they do it?
我的意思是它也一样发生在英国 但在这更糟
I mean it happens in Britain too but it's worse here.
驴被视为没有情感的机器
Donkeys are seen as insensate machines in fur.
狗也好不到哪里去
Dogs not much better.
最糟的是 我没有阻止他
The worst thing is, I didn't stop him.
还好没去这样做 他也会打你的
You were wise not to try. He'd beat you too.
教育 才能是答案
Education is the answer.
看 《驴子:贡品》
There -- "Donkeys: A Tribute".
你真的什么书都有啊 是吧
You really do have a book about everything, don't you.
妈妈和拉里不在的日子怎么样?
How is it without your mother and Larry?
- 说实话 卫生条件大大下滑 - 这样
- It's fair to say standards of hygiene have dropped. - Oh.
我永远不想回到英国去了
I don't want to go back to England, ever.
即使我们这样对驴子?
Even with our poor record on donkeys?
或许我可以做一些事
Maybe I can do something about that.
这真是一个圆♥满♥的葬礼
Well, that was a very pleasant burial.
- 是的 - 顺利结束了
- Mm. - Very good turn-out.
这件事会让你想很多
It makes you wonder, doesn't it?
死亡 永恒 意识的本质
Death, infinity, the nature of consciousness.
但是 雨停了 这是最重要的
But the rain held off, that's the main thing.
尘归尘 总能让我想起板球
Ashes to ashes. Always makes me think of cricket.
土归土
Then there's dust to dust.
一些非常干燥的场地
You get some terribly dry wickets Down Under.
你好 伯恩茅斯 351号♥ 德雷尔夫人
Hello? Bournemouth 351. Mrs Durrell.
好的
Ah, yes.
你去哪了?
Where were you?
抱歉 我的火车被取消了
Sorry, they cancelled my train.
因为奶牛都在滑铁卢的火车轨道上
Cows on the line outside Waterloo.
- 看来他们不会赶牛 - 胡说八道
- It seems they wouldn't be shooed away. - Twaddle.
- 其他人都来了 - 很好啊
- Everyone else made it. - Oh, good.
我不应该错过的 你怎么样?
I wouldn't have been missed then. How are you?
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表