剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
啊 进到我鼻子里了 为什么要进到那里去
Ah! It's in my nose! Why would you wanna be in there?
噢 天啊
Oh, God.
噢 看看你们...
Oh, look at you all...
跟跳蚤缠身一样
Flea-ridden.
- 我们必须在室内举♥行♥聚会 - 什么? 不要啊
- We'll have to have this party indoors. - What? No.
我花了很长时间为杰瑞弄了滑绳
No. I've spent ages rigging up Gerry's rope ride.
我讨厌昆虫 真是无法想象
I loath insects -- so unimaginative.
- 杰瑞 大自然是一种耻辱 - 不要在他生日的时候对他那么刻薄
- Gerry! Nature is a disgrace! - Don't be mean to him on his birthday.
或许我们可以引开那些虫子
Maybe we can distract the bugs.
怎么做 是想告诉他们科孚镇上有一罐打开了的大果酱吗?
What... Tell them there's a big, open pot of jam in Corfu town?
不是 可以用火烧 或者...
No. Start a fire, or...
你们是不是所有人都认为我是个笨蛋
You all think I'm an idiot, don't you?
我一直在努力回忆关于杰瑞的有趣的事情...
I've been trying to think of anecdotes about Gerry's life...
除了丰富的动物故事 我想不到还有什么...
and apart from ruddy animal stories, there aren't any...
- 照片也没有 - 最小孩子综合症
- or photos. - Last-child syndrome.
一种理论,认为家庭中最小的孩子会最受宠爱 此外还有最大孩子综合征 中间孩子综合征
你们知道的 这不公平 他是我的小儿子
You know, it's not fair. He's my little boy
如果我们没有关于他的故事
and if we don't have any memories about him
- 我们必须得编一些 - 太扯了
- we'll have to make them up. - That's ridiculous.
没有什么比一个孩子的生日聚会更美好了 是吧?
There's nothing better than a children's birthday party, is there?
- 杰瑞已经变了[换好衣服] - 噢 没错 我们都必须换套衣服
- Gerry has changed. - Oh, good. Yes, we must all change.
不是换衣服 她的意思是他长大了
Not change clothes. She means he's growing up.
德雷尔一家
第三季 第六集
杰瑞 杰瑞 我给你做了一个碗装蛋糕 很好吃哦
Gerry! Gerry, I've got a cake bowl for you to lick! Yum yum!
莱斯利 我告诉过你我们需要在室内举办聚会
Leslie. I told you we need to have the party indoors.
- 噢 天啊 进去一只 - 快进到房♥子里去 这里简直生无可恋
- Oh, God. One's got in! - Just please come inside. This is hopeless.
不 不 这会很棒的 当杰瑞从那里滑下来 他会像一只鸟一样
No. No. It'll be amazing. When Gerry comes down this, he'll feel like a bird.
但是 我们给他准备了礼物
But... we've got pass the parcel.
他想要一些比起那个更有男子气概的东西
He wants something more manly than that.
- 我们就像三位奇葩的新娘 - 噢 没错 穿着这个太热了
- We're like three peculiar brides. - Oh, yes. I'm very hot in here.
- 没错 这东西没什么用 是吧? - 是的 没错
- Yes, this isn't going to work, is it? - No. No.
我讨厌待在房♥子里 让我想起了在伯恩茅斯的时候
I hate being indoors. Reminds me of being in Bournemouth.
所以 关于杰瑞的轶事想的怎么样了 玛戈?
So, how is your Gerry anecdote coming along, Margo?
我想的是 当时我们正在购物 我们把他丢了 然后在糖果店找到了他
I'll do the time we were shopping, and we lost him, and we found him in the sweet shop
告诉店主他是上帝的化身 应该得到更多的糖果
telling the shopkeeper he was a lord and deserved more sweets.
噢 我不记得那个
Oh. I don't remember that.
没发生过的事你当然记不得了 你说了让我编一些
No. It didn't happen. You said make something up.
- 没错 - 你真的很喜欢掌控我们的人生 是不是?
- Yes. - You do like to manage our lives, don't you?
- 聚会要做的事太多了 - 没错 快乐总需要付出
- Parties are much work. - Yes, pleasure often is.
给自己一个惊喜 鲁格勒斯雅 放轻松 穿的鲜艳一点
Surprise yourself, Lugaretzia. Relax. Wear a bloody colour.
我在想杰瑞的小女朋友会不会来参加聚会
I wonder if Gerry's little girlfriend is coming to the party.
他还没大到能有一个女朋友
He's not old enough for a girlfriend.
我希望达芬妮也能准备好来参加
Daphne's well enough to come, I hope.
当然 怀孕又不是病
Of course. Pregnancy isn't an illness.
你这是在告诉我 四个孩子的母亲 怀孕是怎么回事?
Are you actually telling me, mother of four, what pregnancy is?
你可能已经忘了
Well, you've probably forgotten.
你和达芙妮发生了什么事? 我跟不上你们的节奏
What's happening with you and Daphne? I can't keep up.
她和我是好朋友 我们将要一起拥有一个孩子
She and I are... good friends, who, through no fault of our own
- 而这并不是我们任何谁的错 -这可是很摩登的
- are having a baby together. - It's all very modern.
我也很摩登 有一点浪漫又有什么错?
Well, I'm intensely modern, but what's wrong with a bit of romance?
杰瑞说的第一个词…
Gerry says his first word...
乌龟
Tortoise.
噢 你缠好了击鼓传花要用的花吗?
Oh, have you wrapped the 'pass the parcel' parcel?
儿童游戏,听音乐传包裹,包裹皮可有多层, 音乐停止时拿着包裹的儿童可打开一层包裹皮,最终有人得到礼物
"击鼓传花"的礼物 包好了
The 'pass the parcel' parcel. Yes.
我希望你放进去的是我说的东西 而不是你想的套套
Well, I hope you put in it what I said. Not a French letter, as you threatened.
French Letter的意思是避孕套 背后是英法两国之间的恩恩怨怨
最终我们会知道的 不是吗?
Well, we'll have to find out, won't we?
斯皮罗
Spiros.
饮料 玻璃杯 餐具
Drinks, glasses, cutlery
还有莱斯利最喜欢的小香肠
and Leslie's favourite little sausages.
现在才像个聚会
Now it's a party.
谢谢你 斯皮罗 留下来休息一会
Thank you, Spiros. Do stay and relax.
没错 先摘掉你时髦的头饰
Yes, hang up your stylish headwear.
- 噢 抱歉 - 我把剩下的拿进来
- Oh. I'm sorry. - I will bring the rest in.
他不是那个无忧无虑而又欢乐的自己了 是吗?
He's not his usual blithe and festive self, is he?
是的 有好一阵子了
No, he hasn't been for a while.
很好 我不能忍♥受那些一直很兴奋的人
Good. I can't stand people who are jolly all the time.
我喜欢
Well, I like them.
啊 我们的寿星
Ah! The birthday boy.
期待娱乐和游戏吗?
Are you looking forward to the fun and games?
我们可以不要小题大做吗?
Can we please not make a fuss?
这可是你的生日 必须得这样 并且这不用你操心
It's your birthday! We have to. And it's not really about you.
好吧 但是不要演讲 或者游戏
Fine. But no speeches. Or actual games.
但是很多爱你的人都过来了
But lots of people who love you are coming
所以我们可能会在游戏的过程中 说几句话
so we may say a few words... in between the games.
这孩子怎么了?
What's the matter with him?
你知道杰瑞的 可能就是想他的动物了
Well, you know Gerry -- probably just missing his animals.
没错 你说的对 我去领一些进来
Yes, you're right. Let's bring some indoors.
滚出去 吵闹的畜牲
杰瑞
Gerry!
现在开心了吧 小宝贝?
Happy now, poppet?
谢谢
Thank you?
不 你不能看到
No, you mustn't--
啊
Ah!
杰瑞到底怎么了?
What the hell is wrong with Gerry?
这可是他的生日 他得玩得开心
It's his birthday. He needs to have fun
我会保证他玩得开心的
and I'm going to make sure he gets it.
你需要通过圈养来繁育某些野生物种
You need to breed certain wild species in captivity.
否则 他们会灭绝的
Otherwise, they will just disappear.
问题是我们需要找到方法帮助他们
The problem is that we need to find a way to help them
去适应并回到自然环境
to adjust back to their natural environment.
杰瑞的功课怎么样
And how are Gerry's studies going
自从在他把我摔到地上之后我不得不放弃辅♥导♥他
since I had to give up tutoring him after he wrestled me to the ground?
很好
Excellent.
是的 他的法语现在和他的算术一样好
Yes, his French is every bit as good as his arithmetic now.
啊 有多好?
Ah. And how good is that?
- 好的有点让我们惊讶 - 这样
- We're surprised by how good it is. - Ah-ha.
我小时候在苏格兰度过假
Well, I had holidays in Scotland as a child
所以我习惯了虫子的折磨
so I'm used to plagues of midges.
- 啊 又老又大的虫子 - 没错
- Ah, the old Mac-midges. - Aye.
- 在房♥子周围嗡嗡响 - 没错
- Buzzin' round the house. - Aye.
- 我们可以做的更好(两人在模仿苏格兰口音) - 没错
- We can do better than that. - Yes.
见过我的侄女没? 奈莉 17岁 从巴特利(英国城市)过来的拜访我的
Have you met my niece, Nelly? She's 17. Visiting from Batley.
你好 我是拉里 快乐的就像...
Hello, I'm Larry -- as in 'Happy as...'
- 快乐的就像什么? - 像拉里一样快乐
- Happy as what? - H... Happy as Larry.
- 噢 好吧 - 奈莉过来帮忙照看宝宝的
- Oh, well. - Nelly's come to help look after the baby.
- 怎么样? - 糟透了
- Hm. How is that going? - Dreadful.
香肠
Sausages.
她没帮上一点忙 但人充满了北方的魅力
So, no help whatsoever. But awash with a northern charm.
啊 我想这很适合你 佐尔坦
Ah, I think you've found your look, Zoltan.
你还好吗 斯皮罗?
Are you all right, Spiros?
- 很好 - 可这不像你
Yes. This isn't you.
- 那个充满活力的斯皮罗去哪了? - 死了 我是他悲惨的孪生兄弟 罗伊
- Where's the buoyant Spiros? - Dead. I'm his miserable twin brother, Roy.
- 我遇到了一些坏事 - 什么坏事?
- Bad things happened to me. - What bad things?
罗伊?
Roy?
彼得里迪斯医生 正好你在这 我的膝盖感觉怪怪的
As you're here, Dr Petridis -- my knee is doing odd things.
今晚我恐怕不是医生
I'm afraid this evening I'm not a doctor.
拜托了 在床上我都能听见它嘎吱叫
Please. I can hear it in bed, creaking.
- 这里 - 好的.
- Here. - OK.
达尔文对生物链中的性别差异很有兴趣呢
Darwin is interesting about the gender gap in relation to natural selection.
是啊 但他知道什么? 他只是一个白胡子怪老头
Yeah, but what did Darwin know? Just an old bloke in a white beard.
不过嘛 他也是从一张和你一样的年轻脸进化成满脸白胡须的
Well, he evolved into the white beard from a face like yours.
- 游戏时间 - 耶
- Time for some games. - Hurrah.
咬苹果比赛开始!
Apple-bobbing contest!
- 好了 现在 杰瑞 - 还是让其他人来玩吧
- Right. Now, Gerry... - I'll let someone else do it.
- 克拉夫斯基先生 - 噢 我的荣幸 我喜欢玩这个!
- Mr Kralefsky. - Oh, with pleasure. I love to bob!
不 不 谢谢你的参与 你会再也起不来的
No. No, thank you. You'll never get up again.
- 噢 我也想玩一把 - 莱斯利
- Oh, I'll have a go. - Leslie.
不 不 不 我可是一名体面的警♥察♥
No, no, no. I'm a respectable policeman.
- 噢 继续吧 - 噢
- Oh, go on then. - Oh.
一定会成为史上平均年龄最高的咬苹果比赛
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表