剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
抱歉 我爸妈昨天不让我去看马戏
Sorry, my parents don't let me go to the circus yesterday.
哦 没事 你现在来了
Ah, well, you're here now.
好 大家集中到这来 杰瑞 牵好驴子
OK, everyone on the terrace. Gerry, bring the donkey.
好吧好吧 会预言的头
All right, Talking Head.
斯皮罗
Spiros.
昨晚谢谢你
Thank you for last night.
谢谢你 德雷尔夫人
Thank you... Mrs Durrells.
噢...
Oh...
不是"露易莎"了?
so not "Louisa"?
我的妻子今天回来了 和孩子们一起
My wife returned this morning, with the children.
噢
Oh.
多好啊
How splendid.
是的
Yes.
看到孩子真的很高兴
It was good to see the little ones.
才几周 他们又长大了一些
They've grown in only a few weeks.
真是不好意思
Sorry.
好吧...看来只有我独自去弄那些架子了
Well... it'll have to be me who finishes the shelves.
不会的
No.
我还是会来帮忙
I am still available.
戴上我“灵巧技工”的帽子
With my handyman hat on.
我们有不同的帽子 不是吗?
Well, we all have our different hats, don't we?
我要去为我悲伤寡妇的面纱掸灰尘了
I'll have to dust off my lovelorn widow's veil.
不要
No.
我并不喜欢那样的你
I don't like that one.
还有我作为母亲的帽子
There's my mothering hat.
有时候更像是个要碎的头盔
It's more like a crash helmet at the moment.
今天...
It's er...
今天不是德雷尔一家去爱的美好一天
it's been a bad day for love for the Durrells.
只有杰瑞没有受伤
Only Gerry's got through it unscathed.
叫我露易莎
Call me Louisa.
最后一次
One last time.
露易莎
Louisa.
我 带了些客人来
I er, dropped off er, some guests for you.
- 我去和他们确认一下 - 哦 谢谢你
- I'll go check on them. - Oh. Thank you.
没事的
There.
我们可以等眼泪没了再走
We can stay here until all the tears are out.
那还要等好久
No, there'll be more to come.
很多周 很多月
Over the next weeks, and months.
很多年
And years.
如果是那样...
Well, in that case...
你需要一些事情分散注意力
.. you need a distraction.
所以...
So...
比起向你道歉
rather than apologise
因为确实是我的错
because this is my fault
但我们可以把这看成是一次机会
let's look on this as an opportunity.
看起来我的旅行日志
It seems my travel journalism
受到了没有预料的欢迎
is bearing unexpectedly heavy fruit.
这些人都从英格兰来的?
Have these people come from England?
是的 最近一趟船运
Yes. On the last ferry.
他们很喜欢我写的科孚
They loved what I wrote about Corfu.
那些都是你编的
You made it all up!
而他们想像我们一样享受这里
And they want to enjoy it as much as we have.
他们在家这做什么呢?
What are they doing at the house?
我提到我住在这里
I mentioned that I live here.
他们似乎把那当成了邀请
They seem to have taken that as an invitation.
拜访者 不是很有爱吗
Isn't it lovely -- visitors!
不 才没有 我们负担不起他们在这
No! No, it's not. We can't afford to put them up.
- 我们什么也没有 - 我们可以向他们收费
- We have nothing. - Yes, we charge them.
我们可以开放阁楼 让一些人住进去
We can open up the attic and squeeze a few in there.
没错
Yeah!
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表