剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
- Auntie loved donkeys. - I'm not sure she did.
这是计划安排表
This is the schedule of events.
我会鼓励大家贡献自己的力量
I've encouraged everyone to contribute.
我感觉不太好
I am not unwell.
我知道 但是医生会给我们建议的
I know, but the doc can give us advice.
以及确认你是否怀孕了
And confirm if you're pregnant or not.
那可真失礼
That's very bad form.
- 莱斯利 和... - 达芙妮
Leslie! And, er,... - Daphne.
不要替我说话 我是怀孕 又不是哑了
恐怕得排会队 弗洛伦斯不在
There's a queue, I'm afraid, I'm without Florence.
那她在哪?
Where is she?
在你伟大的姑妈的追悼会上
At your great aunt's memorial service.
我也真的应该在那里 达芙妮
I really should be there, too, Daphne.
我很抱歉 你不介意吧?我会回来的
I'm sorry. Do you mind? I'll be back.
在爱奥尼亚的记忆里 有血淋淋的圣女埃米奥尼
Eonia sou e mnimi, axiomakaristi ke aimnisti athelfi Hermioni.
爱奥尼亚,古希腊人对安那托利亚西岸中部地区和 爱琴海东部诸岛的称呼
在爱奥尼亚的记忆
Eonia sou e mnimi,
在爱奥尼亚的记忆
Eonia sou e mnimi,
在爱奥尼亚的记忆
Eonia aftis e mnimi.
让上帝安息吧
O Theos as tin anapafsi.
我们现在唱赫尔迈厄尼姑妈最喜欢的歌♥
We will now sing Aunt Hermione's favourite song,
学校里的三位小女佣
Three Little Maids From School.
我们是来自学校的三位小女仆
Three little maids from school are we
学校的女孩小巧又玲珑
Pert as a schoolgirl well can be
我们是充满欢乐的少女
Filled to the brim with girlish glee
三位来自学校的小女仆
Three little maids from school
所有事都是快乐的源泉
Everything is a source of fun
没人是安全的...
Nobody's safe... ♪
继续唱
Keep singing.
你死去的姑妈已经在外面了
Your dead auntie is outside.
需要我们把她推进来吗?
Shall I wheel her in?
谢谢你 不需要 别把她当成一个即兴表演
Thank you, no. Let's not treat her like a portable cabaret act.
我们继续 拉里
We'll move on. Larry
抱歉
Sorry.
赫尔迈厄尼的亲朋好友 当地的居民
Friends and relatives of Hermione, local people,
修道士 动物们
monks, animals.
我们引用诗人艾米莉·狄金森…
To quote the poet Emily Dickinson...
给她一次机会 她写诗特别好
Do give her a try, she's very good.
"死亡是一个狂野的夜晚 是一条崭新的道路"
'Dying is a wild night and a new road.'
赫尔迈厄尼姑妈现在就在那条路上
Aunt Hermione is on that road now,
还有某个和她一起坐在车里的人
and as someone who's been in the car with her,
愿上帝保佑那个司机
God help the driver.
像我们一样 赫尔迈厄尼由于
Like us, Hermione was rejuvenated
这座摇摇欲坠但神奇的岛屿而变得充满活力
by this ramshackled but magical island.
也许她的心无法承受她所说的"极乐世界"
Maybe her heart couldn't take what she called "surge of bliss".
这首夏威夷挽歌♥被称为卡洛基
The Hawaiian lament known as the karooki.
在我关于死亡的书里提到过
It's in my book about death.
现在让我们一起尝试一下
Let's all try it now.
好吧 不用唱了 但你们都已经掌握了精髓
All right, we won't, then, but you get the gist.
- 最近我成了素食主义者 - 喔
- I recently became a vegetarian. - Boo.
所以减少了很多死亡
So that cuts down on a lot of deaths,
但面对死亡来袭 仍然很不容易
but it's never easy when it strikes.
当我第一只宠物死去的时候 我泣不成声
I cried buckets when my first pet died.
叫斯丁[很臭]
Stinky.
- 很臭 - 很臭
- Stinky. - Stinky.
赫尔迈厄尼 当然 是非常英国的人
Hermione was, of course, very English.
我认为她在科孚获得如此多的爱戴者的原因
I think the reason she was acquiring so many admirers on Corfu
是因为她身上有一股劲
was the same quality of robustness
和英国人建立大英帝国的那股劲是一样的
which built the British Empire.
我很同情阿内斯蒂斯先生
My sympathy lies with Mr Anestis here.
- 谢谢你 - 你发掘了她性感的一面
- Thank you. - You brought out her sensual side
站在单身人士的角度来说
which I speak as a single person
一个人可能会忽视这些 当他...
one may neglect if one is...
太忙的时候
rather busy.
每个人都对我姑妈很好
Everyone's been sweet about my aunt
而我大部分时间都在害怕她
and I spent most of my life in fear of her.
在科孚度过她最后的时光非常完美
How fitting that she drew her last mortal breath here in Corfu,
她在这里学会了放松和原谅
where she learnt to relax and forgive,
还有跳舞 而不是她所说的"愚蠢的膝盖[笨重的步伐]"
and to dance despite what she called "foolish knees".
她在这里 就像在家一样 我对此很庆幸
She felt at home here, and I say amen to that.
阿门
Amen.
最近我很清楚地认识到了生死循环
I've recently become very aware of the cycle of life and death.
老一辈的人必须为新人让路
The old must make way for the new.
而处在中间的我们必须友好地对待他们两者
And those of us in-between must welcome and be friends to both.
我很抱歉 葬礼进行的太久了
I'm so sorry. It went on for ages.
医生说没错 我怀孕了
The doctor says yes, I'm pregnant.
你想回去和他确认我没有说谎?
Do you want to go check with him I'm not lying?
- 我不认为你在说谎 - 骗子
- I didn't think you were lying. - Liar.
好吧 但这是我哥的愚蠢主意
All right, but it was my brother's stupid idea.
骗子 现在还变成了懦夫
Liar and now coward.
- 我一直很失落 - 那我呢?
- I've been upset. - And me?
你有看到我快乐的跳起来吗?
Did you see me doing happy skipping?
而且就算我高兴你也不会知道
And if I was happy you wouldn't know,
因为你根本就不感兴趣
because you're not interested.
听着 我一直在努力不变得崩溃
Look, I've just been managing not to go to pieces.
我下不了手 即使我深爱着玛戈
I could not kill this, even for the love of Margo.
太可怜了
Oh, you poor thing.
但也没关系 因为不是这只山羊
It's just as well, this is the wrong goat.
- 噢 - 佐尔坦
- Oh. - Zoltan.
- 不是那只山羊 - 我知道
- That's the wrong goat- I know!
抱歉 我已经被通知过了
Sorry, I have been informed.
你和我们一样脆弱 真是太可爱了
It's so lovely you're just as weedy as us.
佐尔坦 你应该知道 我们英国人喜欢失败者
Zoltan, you should know, we British love a loser.
太谢谢你了 她当然怀孕了
Thanks a bunch. Of course she's pregnant.
你看太多小说了
You read too many books.
看起来姑妈准备好回家了
Looks like your auntie's ready to go home.
- 我做了件坏事 - 你又不是第一次
- I did a bad thing.- Well, you're not the first.
不是那件事 是另一件
Not that bad thing, another bad thing.
我让达芙妮和我一起去看医生
I asked Daphne to go to the doctor's with me,
去检查她是真的怀孕了
to check she WAS pregnant.
她相当生我气
She's pretty angry with me.
达芙妮是个好女孩 你应该好好对她
Daphne's a decent girl. You need to treat her well.
我知道
I know.
有时候 强扭的瓜也会很甜
Sometimes, people who are thrown together thrive.
你要做的选择 不是你会不会抛弃达芙妮和孩子
The choice isn't will you abandon Daphne and the baby, or not?
- 我当然不会 - 而是你是否会和达芙妮结婚?
- Of course I won't.- The choice is will you marry Daphne?
而且只有你自己可以决定
And only you can decide that.
这真的很不幸 因为我喜欢替你决定所有事
Which is tragic, because I'd love to decide everything for you.
她体积很大 好壮观的覆翅
She is huge. Spectacular tegmina!
我很高兴你在这里
I'm so glad you're here.
我想和家人分享我的爱好 但结果令人沮丧
I wanted my family to share my interest, but it's exhausting.
噢 好戏终于来了
Ooh, I think it's finally happening.
你赌谁赢?
Who's your money on?
不赌杰罗尼莫就是傻瓜
You'd be a fool to bet against Geronimo.
- 要是打赌 真成了傻瓜 - 当然
- You'd be a fool to bet ever.- Of course.
- 我们是不是该把他们分开? - 太晚了
- Should we separate them? - Too late.
太可怕了
That was horrible.
- 你好 - 你好
- Hello.- Hello.
对不起 是我不好
很抱歉 我一直很绝望
I'm sorry, I've been hopeless.
现在 我想把每件事都处理好
I want to do everything properly now.
- 爸爸 你在做什么 - 闭嘴
答应娶我女儿
Agree to marry my daughter.
不
No.
一段婚姻需要爱情的滋润 恐怕我不爱达芙妮
A marriage needs love and I'm afraid I'm not in love with Daphne.
如果你不能接受 你现在就可以拿枪打我
So you'll have to shoot me now if you can't live with that.
但是我会成为达芙妮值得依靠的人 一个好父亲
But I will be a reliable support to Daphne, and a good father.
我的家人也会抚养孩子
My family will provide for the baby.
我自己去年接生过一个孩子
I did actually deliver a baby last year by myself.
下次再讲吧
Another time.
- 达芙妮 我们谈谈吧 - 艾拉
- Daphne, let's talk. - Ella!
新床到了
One new bed!
你土耳其朋友送你的礼物
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表